Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official: The European Commission will invest $370 million in projects supportin  (Read 89 times)
ICO Lancer (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

"Tomorrow the Commission will bring ministers, representatives of EU countries, industry, academia and civil society representatives together to encourage cooperation in artificial intelligence, blockchain, eHealth and innovation.

Discussions will focus on how the technological developments will shape the future of Europe and building a strong Digital Single Market with increased investment and digital skills is crucial. "

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-2902_en.htm

Really interesting to see so many people oppose bitcoin, but completely support blockchain.

What do you think?
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

That's great news but I don't think it will affect crypto much in any way, won't increase the prices or anything. Of course, I'd love to see them adopt blockchain but still.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

I personally support the meeting they will be doing to discuss digital technology. I hope they can bring real change and make the world crypto better in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: