Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not consider bitcoin as a way to make some money  (Read 204 times)
yasuna (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

It is true that, nowadays, you can earn money by trading some bitcoin. However, by its nature, bitcoin is not something like that at all. Satoshi Nakamoto, its creator, has invented the system of block-chain as a way to make it possible a peer-to-peer payment system on the Internet without third-party organizations. Thus, for bitcoin to be a pioneer of a brand-new social model or to be something revolutionary, we should SEPARATELY consider bitcoin (and other virtual "currency") and currencies issued by nations.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

It is true that, nowadays, you can earn money by trading some bitcoin. However, by its nature, bitcoin is not something like that at all. Satoshi Nakamoto, its creator, has invented the system of block-chain as a way to make it possible a peer-to-peer payment system on the Internet without third-party organizations. Thus, for bitcoin to be a pioneer of a brand-new social model or to be something revolutionary, we should SEPARATELY consider bitcoin (and other virtual "currency") and currencies issued by nations.
If you dont consider bitcoin as a potential to earn money, I think you have not fully understand it's great potentials. I advice you to do more readings and research about bitcoin for better undertanding.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

yes exactly, that is the original purpose of bitcoin. We should focus on making it a payment system instead of speculation system only. People can keep investing in bitcoin, but we shouldn't forget also the other part of it
yasuna (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:57 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:49:43 AM by yasuna

If you dont consider bitcoin as a potential to earn money, I think you have not fully understand it's great potentials. I advice you to do more readings and research about bitcoin for better undertanding.

Thanks. You are right in saying that bitcoin has a potential to earn money. But what Im saying is that bitcoin is not only a way to earn money. What makes 1BTC much more than $1, while 1BTC is just digital data, can bring a great change into our social system, which is based on bank capital.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Well you actually have a point I could actually see that really the point of bitcoin was to the above detailed purpose. However with all things I think that bitcoin is also intended to evolve and to adapt mush more so with it living in the digital world as a digital currency but to me its most selling point was that it led people to have an opportunity to have a much more greater sense and gradp of the flexibilities and the potential they can have. And it shocked the world that it made somewhat a revolution

bullet007

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

With the change in the price of Bitcoin to cosmic values, bitcoin actually began to use units. Everyone wants easy money and does not care if they like Bitcoin this or something else.
yasuna (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

yes exactly, that is the original purpose of bitcoin. We should focus on making it a payment system instead of speculation system only. People can keep investing in bitcoin, but we shouldn't forget also the other part of it

Thanks. We should keep on seeing how bitcoin is running because we live in modern society where capitalism has permeated.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Legal tender along with the development of the Internet, more and more not adapt to the needs of the Internet economy, because the barriers between the countries, the paper can't satisfy the requirement for efficiency from the Internet, without borders BTC perfect solved this defect!
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

I think you still do not know more about what bitcoin is, and how it works, and how to do it to increase the bitcoin itself, you try to read some more articles about bitcoin, how to get it and how to profit from bitcoin instead that's all you can consult with those who are more expert about bietcoin
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

It depends on you how you understand and use Bitcoin. But fact is that Bitcoin is an asset to grow your money. Bitcoin is also an instrument to earn money. The main focus is money.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

Well, Bitcoin is a financial asset, and as we know assets are generating an income. So, indirectly Bitcoin is someway to make sums of money. It is indeed Bitcoin created with a clear vision but Bitcoin has grown larger and become a financial assets.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

some newbies here always post want they think about bitcoin and more of them are don't know really bitcoin so they post nonsense but they not know that so i hope i teach you some basics here to be knowledgeable about crypto first when i'm newbie here i trade some btc in mercatox but start only to trade btc there then i monitor different coins like eth,doge and more then after a few months i think to better buy ethereum actually i start in january 2017 and i already earn big here in trading like i buy laptop and i have saving in wallet here in crypto then in bank too after that i use my knowledge to do constructive post if i already in campaign so i recommend to study crypto more and don't post first here in forum because there's a lot of ways to earn here like faucets,gambling,trading,translation and different campaign
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

It was made to be the currency, but for it to be used as a currency it has to have value. Value is determent by supply and demand and thus it has nothing to do with what bitcoin was designed to be. Until we reach huge adoption where many people use it as a way to trade and transfer value between each other, for this it's price has to be higher than it is today you will see that price is not near to stable. You can't change that.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

The main goal for bitcoin definitely is not to earn huge amount of money by means of investing and trading, But even if there are main purpose on the use of bitcoin many had come up ways in a newly currency that is bitcoin and I really think even if this is not intended by satoshi in the first place it is indeed great to have something like Cryptocurrency to take profit every time you make a trade, invest and work your heart out with ICO's bounty.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

we should SEPARATELY consider bitcoin (and other virtual "currency") and currencies issued by nations.
I don't really get what you're trying to say here, is it about the usage of it or any other reason to consider something? Its true that the purpose of bitcoin was to cut off the middleman in a transaction and reduce transactions fee however as more people try to use bitcoin while the supply is limited, the price tend to rise and its just become another normal way to gain some income. I don't think trading is such an easy way to gain money, its easy when the the trend is still showing upside sign but if you look at it now, most people don't even trade anymore instead they just keep holding to what is on their porftolio now.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

the profit (or making money) part of bitcoin is something inevitable. bitcoin has value and this value is rising and that makes it also an investment on top of being a currency. and that is OK. even currencies (fiat like USD, JPY,...) are being traded on Forex market and people are using them to make money and that is OK too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

first question, what coin is the most popular of all coin? second what coin did other said that it is the king of all coin? third what coin got the highest value in history?? i know all of your answer is bitcoin. but what did you said that you didnt consider bitcoin as a way to make some money? if bitcoin is the higher price of all coin??

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

I think I don't agree with what was quoted about bitcoin, in my opinion bitcoin is use as a currency for investment because of it's growth that could earn a good profit and the other use for biitcoin is use as currency for payment transaction to any business application that adopted the use of this currency.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

Thanks. You are right in saying that bitcoin has a potential to earn money. But what Im saying is that bitcoin is not only a way to earn money. What makes 1BTC much more than $1, while 1BTC is just digital data, can bring a great change into our social system, which is based on bank capital.

While this is true and I understand what you're saying, there are plenty of people that think the current banking system is very flawed. These same people think that the blockchain can solve a lot of the problems that plague the banking system. There's also plenty of people that think the blockchain and cryptocurrencies can improve the way we pay for goods or send people money.

Thats the beauty of Bitcoin and the blockchain currently. Its still such a young product and platform that it can still be molded into something that can solve a lot of problems for many people. There's still a lot of changes that we will see.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

That's really the purpose of btc but who won't grab an oppurtunity to make some money? Isn't it other local currency is being traded as well. Trading is also consider as a job because you are putting effort and making money out of it. We can't also stop people think of btc as a way of making money because many have earned decent amount just from btc and it has been practiced since then.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: