Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you smoke pot?
Heeelllllzzzz yah! Dank only! - 52 (51%)
Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! - 36 (35.3%)
I'm a pot virgin. But open to it. - 14 (13.7%)
Total Voters: 102

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you smoke pot?  (Read 8084 times)
PumpkinCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:29:03 PM

I ALWAYS call the cops when I want to smoke up.... they got the best bud.
 Grin Grin

actually I haven't smoked up in years.  when I grew up, I realized that I did not like marijuana.  I would smoke it though if I had a serious medical condition versus pain pills.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:39:16 PM

Tell me honestly, how many non pot smokers went looking to smoke pot to address their medical issues vs. how many pot smokers went looking for justifiable reasons to support their habit?

Bullseye. +1000000
This is so true.

Now I know people do use it to help backpain etc, and that's fair enough, but if cannabis didn't contain the chemical that gives them the high they crave, they wouldn't be remotely interested in 'it's beauty', or 'health benefits', or 'wonderful smell'. They love it because it gets them high and no other reason whatsoever.

Plenty of other plants give the same medical benefits.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:10:37 PM

Funny how it's always people looking for reasons to support their habit, rather than people looking for solutions to their medical issues.

Tell me honestly, how many non pot smokers went looking to smoke pot to address their medical issues vs. how many pot smokers went looking for justifiable reasons to support their habit?
Don't you see, cannabis is a solution for most medical issues.

Even if you don't have cancer, ingesting weed will keep you healthy.

Even if someone smokes just to get high, so what?  How is this wrong?

I for one studied cannabis weeks before ever touching or even seeing it.  The science overwhelmingly points to cannabis as the safest and most effective drug on earth.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
snakebit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:17:51 PM

I don't smoke it. I vape it. The odor is hardly noticeable, tastes much better, and it's a cleaner high than smoking.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:18:05 PM

But your not ingesting weed because you think it's healthy. Your ingesting it to get high, and that is the only reason.
Anyway, cannabis has been linked to depression and schizophrenia.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:45:02 PM

lol wut?  How are you going to tell me my reasoning to smoke weed?  I do it for the medical benefits and to get high, and nothing is wrong with doing it just to get high anyways.

It has been linked to helping depression and schizophrenia.

http://www.jci.org/cgi/content/full/115/11/3104
http://www.health.am/psy/more/cannabis_use_does_not_cause_schizophrenia/
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/185/1/78.1.full

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:48:50 PM

I used to smoke every day for years but gave up about 18 months ago.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:52:18 PM

Even if someone smokes just to get high, so what?  How is this wrong?

I never said it was wrong, now did I? No, I didn't. I merely pointed out that you stink like urine when you smoke it. And I requested that you should not do it out in public, as in inside your car in parking lots, because I don't want to walk through clouds of smoke that stink so bad.

By all means, light up, in your house, with the windows closed.
FirstAscent

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:53:11 PM

But your not ingesting weed because you think it's healthy. Your ingesting it to get high, and that is the only reason.
Anyway, cannabis has been linked to depression and schizophrenia.

Yep.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:06:17 PM

How are you going to tell me my reasoning to smoke weed?

LOL Cheesy Your 2000+ rambling posts about all sorts of crap tells me why you need to smoke weed.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:15:30 PM

A fish cannot imagine, let alone understand, what it's like to fly like a bird. Ever.

*facepalm*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_fish

HereToTrade

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 08:19:52 PM

I ALWAYS call the cops when I want to smoke up.... they got the best bud.
 Grin Grin
LOL
FirstAscent

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:25:38 PM

A fish cannot imagine, let alone understand, what it's like to fly like a bird. Ever.

*facepalm*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_fish
lol. stfu. u get my point. but that's a good one.  Grin

Do you get my point that your habit smells?
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:28:47 PM

^ Misconception.  Very few do it to be cool, though many adolescence probably start that way.  People smoke weed because it's good for your soul.

Once you see the plant for what it is, the smell is beautiful.

They don't get it man. It's like trying to describe an acid trip to someone. Impossible. Must be experienced.

Yeah, that's definitely true, and I've tried doing that.

And First, perhaps it smells bad to you because you have a negative mind state about it?

FirstAscent

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:30:14 PM

^ Misconception.  Very few do it to be cool, though many adolescence probably start that way.  People smoke weed because it's good for your soul.

Once you see the plant for what it is, the smell is beautiful.

They don't get it man. It's like trying to describe an acid trip to someone. Impossible. Must be experienced.

Yeah, that's definitely true, and I've tried doing that.

And First, perhaps it smells bad to you because you have a negative mind state about it?

No. It smells bad because it really reeks. You're just used to it like someone who has pissed in their pants and not showered for ten weeks might be used to their own foul smells.
BarkinTree

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:33:36 PM

i smoke a lot of weed, all day every day. well, i work full time and thus, do not smoke for about ~50 hour a week. but apart from that, smokin that dank!  Smiley
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:58:54 PM

"Call the cops! Those guys are smoking a (smelly Cry) plant that media propaganda tells me is evil."

Caffeine is far worse, yet we are encouraged to consume it all day just so we work harder and longer work hours. In my opinion I should be able to do whatever I want, providing no one else is negatively effected. People say they want freedom, yet they are always happy to take it away from others.
FirstAscent

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:10:30 PM

"Call the cops! Those guys are smoking a (smelly Cry) plant that media propaganda tells me is evil."

Caffeine is far worse, yet we are encouraged to consume it all day just so we work harder and longer work hours. In my opinion I should be able to do whatever I want, providing no one else is negatively effected. People say they want freedom, yet they are always happy to take it away from others.

Ahh! The immature viewpoint of a weed proponent, and typically wrong.

Call the cops? Wrong. Most non weed smokers aren't interested in calling the cops. Grow up and get a dose of reality.

The media is telling you its evil? Uh, not really.

Caffeine is far worse? At least when we imbibe it, it doesn't result in a disgusting cloud that smells.

It smells? Well, you got that one right. But I had to tell you that before you realized it.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 09:11:45 PM

Stop with the smoking!

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
PumpkinCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:13:49 PM

The tar in chronic pot smokers lungs is about 3 inches deep.  You could play basketball with those lungs.  I'm not anti pot, just sayin'....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: