Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you smoke pot?
Heeelllllzzzz yah! Dank only! - 52 (51%)
Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! - 36 (35.3%)
I'm a pot virgin. But open to it. - 14 (13.7%)
Total Voters: 102

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you smoke pot?  (Read 8084 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 11:18:11 PM

So why one is exactly beneficial for your health and doesn't harm you?
Let me put this also on this page.
Can someone answer and provide scientific facts to back this up?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:33:43 PM

But sure, as long as it doesn't enter into my life, or as long as I am not aware of these problems, then go ahead and do the dope or don't do the dope?
Yes.
I'm done worrying about other peoples problems. My family and children come first from now on. That's the way it's going to be.

But it causes harms to people who have to live in the low rental places, as these drug users seem to end up there, and they seem so intent on doing their drugs and other foul things, that anyone who wants to live in a quiet place is somehow in their way, and they seem to have thoughts of murder.
Yeah, been down that path a few years ago. Guy upstairs lost his job, after that the all night parties and drugs started. And there's me trying to sleep because I had to be up at 6 o'clock for work. Obviously he started defaulting on the rent, so he got quickly kicked out. Luckily only lasted a few months, which was more than enough I can tell you. We've also moved to a better area now.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:37:38 AM

But sure, as long as it doesn't enter into my life, or as long as I am not aware of these problems, then go ahead and do the dope or don't do the dope?
Yes.
I'm done worrying about other peoples problems. My family and children come first from now on. That's the way it's going to be.

But it causes harms to people who have to live in the low rental places, as these drug users seem to end up there, and they seem so intent on doing their drugs and other foul things, that anyone who wants to live in a quiet place is somehow in their way, and they seem to have thoughts of murder.
Yeah, been down that path a few years ago. Guy upstairs lost his job, after that the all night parties and drugs started. And there's me trying to sleep because I had to be up at 6 o'clock for work. Obviously he started defaulting on the rent, so he got quickly kicked out. Luckily only lasted a few months, which was more than enough I can tell you. We've also moved to a better area now.

first world problems man, let me tell ya

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:34:59 AM

Weed isn't. Love it.

But I love money more... it buys me weed.
Huh That doesn't make sense. You claim you love money more than weed, but then dump the money in exchange for weed. Which suggests you love the weed more.

Some people aren't designed to get it.  They judge us like they're the righteous ones. Holy and pure. Bullshit.
Reading through your previous posts your not entirely innocent of being judgmental yourself.

Take drugs, don't take drugs. Doesn't bother me, up to the individual. Personally it just doesn't interest me, and never has. *shrug*.
It's seems to me drugs are so deeply embedded in your life, someone else enjoying life without any need to take drugs just doesn't register in your tiny brain. Cannot happen. Does not compute. Malfunction. Something must be wrong with them.

Sad.  Sad

As long as you live in your own little paradise apart from all the crack head users, and dope fiends, and rap music gang parties and stuff? Drugs seem to go along with these thinking disorders especially of younger people before they actually grow up. But it causes harms to people who have to live in the low rental places, as these drug users seem to end up there, and they seem so intent on doing their drugs and other foul things, that anyone who wants to live in a quiet place is somehow in their way, and they seem to have thoughts of murder.

There are elderly people living in abusive apartments, where other people push their drugs and threaten violence, where they keep the doors locked and don't go out at night.
Then there is the crack users, whose filthy smoke is like pooring pure alcohol down the throats of the neighbors against their will, just from breathing a whiff of that crap.

You seem to be equating marijuana use with inner city gang problems, blight and hand-in-hand with crack, etc.  Marijuana use happens along all social spectrums from the White House (Willie Nelson) to inner city crackhouses.  Whatever underworld unpleasantries are associated with marijuana could easily be eliminated by legalizing and regulating it.  Take out the profit incentive.  I still won't use it when it is legal in my state unless a medical problem necessitates its use.

One of the main problems I see with marijuana, is that it goes into the air, for other people in the building, or nearby to inhale, and it is an intoxicant and it is a toxin.

There are people with health problems who may have their health negatively effected by other people smoking pot, who also show no regards for others in the building; and if they legalize it, then they would blow pot smoke in the face of the afflicted. Pot smoking and bad thinking disorders seem to go hand in hand.

It is similar to forcing someone to drink straight alcohol from a bottle against their will. It is toxic and it is an intoxicant.

If they do legalize it, then it should only be allowed in certain places, but not in buildings or near to other people who want nothing to do with it.

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
r3wt

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:39:01 AM

Weed isn't. Love it.

But I love money more... it buys me weed.
Huh That doesn't make sense. You claim you love money more than weed, but then dump the money in exchange for weed. Which suggests you love the weed more.

Some people aren't designed to get it.  They judge us like they're the righteous ones. Holy and pure. Bullshit.
Reading through your previous posts your not entirely innocent of being judgmental yourself.

Take drugs, don't take drugs. Doesn't bother me, up to the individual. Personally it just doesn't interest me, and never has. *shrug*.
It's seems to me drugs are so deeply embedded in your life, someone else enjoying life without any need to take drugs just doesn't register in your tiny brain. Cannot happen. Does not compute. Malfunction. Something must be wrong with them.

Sad.  Sad

As long as you live in your own little paradise apart from all the crack head users, and dope fiends, and rap music gang parties and stuff? Drugs seem to go along with these thinking disorders especially of younger people before they actually grow up. But it causes harms to people who have to live in the low rental places, as these drug users seem to end up there, and they seem so intent on doing their drugs and other foul things, that anyone who wants to live in a quiet place is somehow in their way, and they seem to have thoughts of murder.

There are elderly people living in abusive apartments, where other people push their drugs and threaten violence, where they keep the doors locked and don't go out at night.
Then there is the crack users, whose filthy smoke is like pooring pure alcohol down the throats of the neighbors against their will, just from breathing a whiff of that crap.

You seem to be equating marijuana use with inner city gang problems, blight and hand-in-hand with crack, etc.  Marijuana use happens along all social spectrums from the White House (Willie Nelson) to inner city crackhouses.  Whatever underworld unpleasantries are associated with marijuana could easily be eliminated by legalizing and regulating it.  Take out the profit incentive.  I still won't use it when it is legal in my state unless a medical problem necessitates its use.

One of the main problems I see with marijuana, is that it goes into the air, for other people in the building, or nearby to inhale, and it is an intoxicant and it is a toxin.

There are people with health problems who may have their health negatively effected by other people smoking pot, who also show no regards for others in the building; and if they legalize it, then they would blow pot smoke in the face of the afflicted. Pot smoking and bad thinking disorders seem to go hand in hand.

It is similar to forcing someone to drink straight alcohol from a bottle against their will. It is toxic and it is an intoxicant.

If they do legalize it, then it should only be allowed in certain places, but not in buildings or near to other people who want nothing to do with it.

indeed, marijuana is very dangerous for people with heart problems or anxiety.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
just_me

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:42:28 AM

indeed, marijuana is very dangerous for people with heart problems or anxiety.

Thanks for backing my testimony.( rare but thank you ) Smiley

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:45:34 AM

Weed's not bad for people with heart problems or anxiety.  I would be so fast to say second hand weed smoke is like pouring alcohol down someones throat.  Weed heals, alcohol kills.

Guess how many have died from weed?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 05:47:32 AM

Weed's not bad for people with heart problems or anxiety.  I would be so fast to say second hand weed smoke is like pouring alcohol down someones throat.  Weed heals, alcohol kills.

Guess how many have died from weed?

Dank,

I have a heart problem, and I have smoked weed.  It increases my heart rate and palpitations.  If I continued to smoke it I would require a pacemaker.

Tell me how this is healthy?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:17:04 AM

Do you wanna bet on whether it will kill you?

It may increase your heart rate, but that's all it's going to do (plus the medicinal effects).

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
r3wt

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:36:42 AM

Do you wanna bet on whether it will kill you?

It may increase your heart rate, but that's all it's going to do (plus the medicinal effects).

actually, it could cause you to have a stroke and or heart failure due to arterial constriction

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:57:15 AM

Then why has this never happened in the history of man kind?

No one has died from cannabis, ever.

Now the laws around cannabis, that's a different story.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:39:18 AM

No one has died from cannabis, ever

Ahem,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1452117/Cannabis-is-blamed-as-cause-of-mans-death.html

Dank, you seriously need to start opening your eyes. You only want to read and believe the stuff you want to believe in, and ignore all the bad stuff. That's not research.

just_me

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 11:08:46 AM

The hydroponically grown pot is worse than the pot used to be.

But from my own experiences, if you are having heart problems or circulatory problems at all,
then you really won't like crack at all.
People smoke crack and just a whiff of that stuff can cause a person to tighten up in an instant.

The young people in toronto are smoking crack nowadays.
Its hard to even smell the stuff, but I'm sure its causing people to die from instantaneous heart attacks and stuff.

My neighbors were smoking crack in the last place I lived in, so I asked them to do it away from the apartment, like down the street or in the park or something.

One guy blew up, and I thought he was going to go and grab his ted kaczinsky bomb and blow me and the place up.

Seriously, these young people thought it was their right to smoke crack or pot right in the building, because 'they paid rent'.
And 'calling the cops", well, the thing is, the pot-heads or crack-heads might then murder. No kidding.

And anyone with health issues? They did not give a shit. Their pot or crack took precedence in their minds.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:26:46 PM

It is too dangerous, no thanks...
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:31:01 PM

What about those who did some stupid stuff under the influence?

Also this, lol Cheesy No one has died from cannabis, ever.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:11:31 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2013, 06:35:35 PM by superresistant

I really hated all the smokers when I was teenager.
I couldn't understand the effect and what people where looking for.
From an outside point of view, a smoker is a looser or just want to look cool.
That was just a prejudice. Hating people is for the looser.

Haven't done it for a long time but when I do, I vape it.
I dislike cigarette and smoke in general. If you are smoking weed you are basically smoking.
I use a vaporizer (Volcano) that extract the THC in a balloon without doing any smoke or bad smell.
It is really enjoyable and a totally different experience.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 02:27:06 PM

I agree with you on this matter.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Golph

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:12:42 PM

Its fun...

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. SyeED5YaZeVPows6Zx9z1hJ7twNJrKLrJB
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:16:49 PM

Its fun...
Harming yourself is always fun.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
PumpkinCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:27:26 PM

What about those who did some stupid stuff under the influence?

Also this, lol Cheesy No one has died from cannabis, ever.

Late night Cheetos runs and jam bands....  KILL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: