Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust system  (Read 484 times)
pat25 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Hello, I have received negative trust a long time ago and I still do not know how to get better reputation.
How many positive feedbacks I need to get neutral trust?
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Don't worry about it, I suspect lauda on stay for too long on DT and you will get the trust rating automatically on untrusted feedback.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Don't bother bitcointalk is dying . Move on to bitcoingarden
seems like you are frustrated. just want to know, why you create an account here?
If you agree to this post please give merit to me. Or I will be stuck as newbie forever even if I participate in the forum 20 years
see  Roll Eyes Huh
pat25 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Don't worry about it, I suspect lauda on stay for too long on DT and you will get the trust rating automatically on untrusted feedback.
Why do you think? Many people love him too much, because he are "cleaning" this forum from sh*t posters.

I am worried, because I see that many people are doing signatures here and I can´t with my negative Sad. (only some campaigns accept red tagged members)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

There are many of us here who believe that signature campaigns should be banned, or at least subject to scrutiny and approval.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
pat25 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

There are many of us here who believe that signature campaigns should be banned, or at least subject to scrutiny and approval.
They are not controlled? I think that bounty managers really care about that.
And why ban signature? I think that it brings more activity on this forum.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

Not all activity is good. The whole point of the new merit system is to reduce much of the forum activity. It seems to be working as well, as it is now possible to find threads that are worth reading.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
pat25 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Not all activity is good. The whole point of the new merit system is to reduce much of the forum activity. It seems to be working as well, as it is now possible to find threads that are worth reading.
Yeah, there are many spam posts in altcoins section, because all bounty hunters writing their posts here, they do not read previous posts and only spam their ideas.
Astargath

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Why do you think? Many people love him too much, because he are "cleaning" this forum from sh*t posters.

I am worried, because I see that many people are doing signatures here and I can´t with my negative Sad. (only some campaigns accept red tagged members)

He already has 2 negative trust ratings himself from other DT members, trust me, he wont last long.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
pat25 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

He already has 2 negative trust ratings himself from other DT members, trust me, he wont last long.
This will be so nice for me and for many others people, I I did not do anything wrong, so I hope that justice exists.
How many negative feedbacks he can get to keep him DT?

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

This will be so nice for me and for many others people, I I did not do anything wrong, so I hope that justice exists.
How many negative feedbacks he can get to keep him DT?

He could still be at DT even if he had -9999 trust. What matters is being on DT1 members' trust list.

The thing about justice is that each person has their own understanding of it. Some people say account trading deserves a neg, and some don't.

pat25 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

And somebody know the calculation? When I have -2 negative trust, how many positive feedbacks I need to be at least neutral?
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

And somebody know the calculation? When I have -2 negative trust, how many positive feedbacks I need to be at least neutral?

No need to create a topic where nobody can help you. The trust system is not moderated. You should contact lauda.
Otherwise, you have to convince another DT to counter the negative trust of lauda. I believe one rating is sufficient..

BTW, saying that kitty will be out of DT isn't accurate and isn't helpful imo even if i am sometimes against few of his feedbacks.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
Merited by Lauda (7)

Hello, I have received negative trust a long time ago and I still do not know how to get better reputation.
Thank you.

You have been marked with red with reference to : Found some members selling, buying account

Accounts sales are going on in the forum and outside forum but this allows shitposters and scammers to enter into the white coats of a known/reputable person who sold their account. In other words its shady AF and thus DT has to mark them as red to prevent others from getting scammed or to render the account useless for shitposters.

Also I am not on DT but I mark account sellars with red because it matters to me since they are not be trusted. For now you only have to deal with it because account selling and all are non-pardonable. What matters to you is the rating Lauda gave which I am sure will never be removed.

Even if Lauda is removed from DT, other people will take their place and continue marking them with red.

PS. This thread should be moved to "Reputation".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Astargath

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

Thank you.

You have been marked with red with reference to : Found some members selling, buying account

Accounts sales are going on in the forum and outside forum but this allows shitposters and scammers to enter into the white coats of a known/reputable person who sold their account. In other words its shady AF and thus DT has to mark them as red to prevent others from getting scammed or to render the account useless for shitposters.

Also I am not on DT but I mark account sellars with red because it matters to me since they are not be trusted. For now you only have to deal with it because account selling and all are non-pardonable. What matters to you is the rating Lauda gave which I am sure will never be removed.

Even if Lauda is removed from DT, other people will take their place and continue marking them with red.

PS. This thread should be moved to "Reputation".

There is no forum rule against selling accounts and no one was marking anyone for selling them not long ago, it's just DT members that want to feel powerful marking people now but they will never mark with negative trust trusted people that have been selling accounts in the past. Lauda has 2 negative ratings, doesn't that mean he is not to be trusted? Yet his is still in DT2, it goes to show how stupid the system really is. I agree that selling highly trusted accounts would be bad but only highly trusted ones which by the way, in the recent past they were being sold too and no one was marking anyone red.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

Thank you.

i also have a problem with negative trust just because i once asked weather its possible to exchange merit and trust donations.

how long till i get rid of it?

humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Thank you.

i also have a problem with negative trust just because i once asked weather its possible to exchange merit and trust donations.

how long till i get rid of it?
You have to think before you post anything on the forum.
You have two varints: 1) send a private message to The Pharmacist, and explain the whole situation, so that he corrected his opinion of you. But it seems to me it will not change anything. 2) When someone from this list gives you a positive trust. This you can wait for eternity.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

Lauda has 2 negative ratings, doesn't that mean he is not to be trusted? Yet his is still in DT2, it goes to show how stupid the system really is.
I can have 100 ratings, and it wouldn't change a thing. Accounts will continue to be tagged, with or without my name. The latter part of the statement does not show the stupidity of the system, but rather your own ignorance.

I agree that selling highly trusted accounts would be bad but only highly trusted ones which by the way, in the recent past they were being sold too and no one was marking anyone red.
Liar or intentionally deceptive. Surprise, surprise. Roll Eyes

This. At least someone around here deserves a merit or two (or 7).  

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
pat25 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Lauda has 2 negative ratings, doesn't that mean he is not to be trusted? Yet his is still in DT2, it goes to show how stupid the system really is.
I can have 100 ratings, and it wouldn't change a thing. Accounts will continue to be tagged, with or without my name. The latter part of the statement does not show the stupidity of the system, but rather your own ignorance.

I agree that selling highly trusted accounts would be bad but only highly trusted ones which by the way, in the recent past they were being sold too and no one was marking anyone red.
Liar or intentionally deceptive. Surprise, surprise. Roll Eyes

This. At least someone around here deserves a merit or two (or 7).  
Okay, Lauda, I know that I made a mistake, but how could I know that I can't do this? In rules there aren't any informations about multi accounts/ buying accounts. I havent bought any account, only asking. So, please tell me how to improve my trust.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6800

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:19 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

Looks like I missed your request to buy an account, so I thank you for starting up this thread to call my attention to it and allowing me to add my own feedback. 

This feedback won't be removed, and I'd imagine Lauda is not inclined to do so either.  You people need to figure out just how frowned upon account dealing is on bitcointalk--even if it's technically "legal".  I'd like to remind you that by buying an account, you're buying a reputation, trust, rank, and merit score that is not yours and that a lot of bought accounts get used to scam people with, or the buyer uses them to shitpost for signature campaigns.  I've seen bought accounts turn out OK, but since I can't even remember an example of that, I think it's pretty rare.

If you hadn't joined the forum and Leeeroy Jenkins'ed your way into the world of account buying, and you'd read about what DT members and others think about it, you'd have realized this.  Now it's a bit late, but you can always start over with a new account.  Or you can live with the feedback.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: