Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2017, 05:52:58 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a developer for a simple project. i pay 10 BTC  (Read 651 times)
f41lover

Activity: 51

All your random numberz 'r belong to us

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 11:17:25 AM

I am looking for a guy well versed in both GUI design and backend coding for rapid development and launch of a viral bitcoin website. IAMA developer with no time. I pay btc. If you are interested post here your skills and example work.
The project consists of a simple service where a user gets free bitcoins for completing offers and surveys.
I already have a killer domain and need someone to make this for me.

Make offers plenty!

Trust no one.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Michele1940

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2011, 11:58:02 AM

what's the domain ?

Signed: Twitter @Michele1940 Blog: pointapp.blogspot.com ; http://twitpic.com/photos/Michele1940
f41lover

Activity: 51

All your random numberz 'r belong to us

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 12:06:30 PM

what's the domain ?

At the moment will reveal that only to the guy/girl picked for the job. When everything is ready service will be advertised here.

Trust no one.
Michele1940

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2011, 12:41:15 PM

what's the domain ?

At the moment will reveal that only to the guy/girl picked for the job. When everything is ready service will be advertised here.

Fair enough, what is the actual job than ?

Signed: Twitter @Michele1940 Blog: pointapp.blogspot.com ; http://twitpic.com/photos/Michele1940
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.