Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the borders of the states be lifted?  (Read 140 times)
flygate (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

would you like to have the borders of the states in the future and become the common currency bitcoin?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

I am optimistic that bitcoin will become the international currency of the future.
So right now I'm buying more bitcoins, not selling them.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Bitcoin can already be called an international currency. You can make payments in any state. But I do not think that bitcoin at the legislative level can become the official world currency.Some States have a negative attitude towards cryptocurrency.And in every possible way hinder its progress or impose restrictions on its use.Bitcoin has many advantages and it has all chances for life. This will help to move the world economy forward.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
culberth

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

I am optimistic that bitcoin will become the international currency of the future.
So right now I'm buying more bitcoins, not selling them.
Yes, I agree with you. BTC will become a recognized payment system in every country.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

would you like to have the borders of the states in the future and become the common currency bitcoin?

I am not sure about this. I would still like that both fiat currency and bitcoin co-exist. If we rely on bitcoin too much and a disaster occur and all internet connection disappear then we became helpless. So for me its better to have both. Also your idea, in order for this to be realized bitcoin should be at 100 trillion $ each per coin so it could serve the masses; the billions of people in the world.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

Bitcoin can already be called an international currency. You can make payments in any state. But I do not think that bitcoin at the legislative level can become the official world currency.Some States have a negative attitude towards cryptocurrency.And in every possible way hinder its progress or impose restrictions on its use.Bitcoin has many advantages and it has all chances for life. This will help to move the world economy forward.

Yes that is true bitcoin can already be called an international currency because they make payments in any state.
And yes bitcoin are many advantages and very profitable currency to many people that will gives opportunity to unfortunate person.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Bitcoin will be the international currency but to make it happen requires a deal with the whole country to this bitcoin. However, if it really happens then there may be even specific rules limited to this bitcoin. I do not think bitcoin will remove the borders of every country because bitcoin does not have that purpose, bitcoin just removes all the limitations in transacting in each country with the system they use to help everyone connect and easy in transactions without any obstacles from the government in a country.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: