Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Resons Cryptocurrency Market is going down  (Read 139 times)
Nisansala (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Most of the coins are down right now. Some coins are down over 70% from their high. In my idea these are the reasons to price going down.
  • harsh stances by governments in China and more recently, South Korea, led many investors to flee.
  • some social media ban payment add abount crypto
  • Potential Headwinds and Media Hype

I have huge question
This price drop can recover Huh
Give your ideas about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DerekVazz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Most of the coins are down right now. Some coins are down over 70% from their high. In my idea these are the reasons to price going down.
  • harsh stances by governments in China and more recently, South Korea, led many investors to flee.

I have huge question

BTC and ETH will recover for sure. Most of the altcoins and tokens will drop even more in price and will stay there forever only to rise and fall again during occasional pump and dumps
IamFerG

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

1.Many panic sell, because of some countries restricting/regulating/banning crypto.

2.Media isn't doing crypto a favor by publishing nonsense or making statements that are based on stocks/fiat that doesn't affect crypto.

3.The amount of vendors/companies accepting crypto as a payment isn't that big, which will hopefully change in future.

Give it some time, they will accept that they can not stop it.

jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

I have huge question

BTC and ETH will recover for sure. Most of the altcoins and tokens will drop even more in price and will stay there forever only to rise and fall again during occasional pump and dumps

One of the most idiotic things I have heard all week.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

I have huge question

yes you are right sir, I agree with you. BTC and ETH will recover, we just need time to wait BTC and ETH recover Wink
IamFerG

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

I have huge question

Agree on that, altcoins are the most profitable rn for sure.

BTC and ETH can't compete with newer cryptos, the only reason they are on top is because they are the most known.

thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

I have huge question

I'm almost sure that this Cryptocurrency market will recover. Every financial system has its ups and downs, I guess that this one is not an exception. We just have to wait. And, probably, it is the best time to buy the coins. What is more, there are lots of interesting projects which worth our attention and worth being supported.
jamgd

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

I have huge question

I guess it would be wrong of me to call someone out and not explain:
Let me give you a market lesson....Right now we are in what is called a bear market, every currency and stock goes through it. The bear market is a correction of the bull market. Every time you have a bull market (last quarter) you go through a correction which can last several months. A bull market brings in FOMO and new investors who buy foolishly. We are in the corrected state or normalization of coins. Now we have to wait for the bull market. During the bear market you buy while others sell. Right now GPU's are cheaper than ever before and people are selling to get out...this is normal and if prepared great for your mining business. I jumped into this in November, since then I went from one rig of rx 480's to now over 10 rigs mostly vega's and 1080's...which completely paid for itself. The bear market is a great money making machine if you know what you are doing. Mining is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a highly researched, highly mobile/flexible business. If you mine coins you do not believe in or did no research in, you get what you deserve.

PREPARE FOR BULL RUN NEAR JULY/AUGUST!

IamFerG

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

I have huge question

Let me give you a market lesson....Right now we are in what is called a bear market, every currency and stock goes through it. The bear market is a correction of the bull market. Every time you have a bull market (last quarter) you go through a correction which can last several months. A bull market brings in FOMO and new investors who buy foolishly. We are in the corrected state or normalization of coins. Now we have to wait for the bull market. During the bear market you buy while others sell. Right now GPU's are cheaper than ever before and people are selling to get out...this is normal and if prepared great for your mining business. I jumped into this in November, since then I went from one rig of rx 480's to now over 10 rigs mostly vega's and 1080's...which completely paid for itself. The bear market is a great money making machine if you know what you are doing. Mining is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a highly researched, highly mobile/flexible business. If you mine coins you do not believe in or did no research in, you get what you deserve.

Exactly what this guy wrote.

That's why I am mining, a miner doesn't care if it's bull or bear, a miner always makes profit if he knows what he is doing.
jamgd

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

I have huge question

Although, I do feel the market has room to drop more...so I'm not necessarily saying it's a buy time...but certain coins are worth purchasing now with the realization that it could drop more but it will go back up if the company is strong.

vision-ridge

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

The biggest issues are:
  • Most main stream asset analysts (Wall Street) don't fully understand pure digital assets
  • Regulatory agencies take forever to lay the ground rules necessary for "Main Street" (aka retail investor) to be comfortable
  • The average hard-core crypto currency supporter doesn't understand that crypto currencies are just a new (albeit revolutionary) asset class and that norms for investing are NOT radically changing

I'm sure I'll get flamed by those who don't understand but the all digital currency trade volume per day is maybe 8 billion. Forex is 600-700x larger.
Digital currencies are just a new revolutionary asset class whose underlying technology can also be a driving force itself behind new business models, start-ups, etc.
It isn't an over-haul of how investing is done. Its a high-risk, high-rewards speculative gamble.

Given that most people on both sides don't understand each side of the "future vs flop" debate and most proponents go full out flame war on anyone who drinks less than a gallon of crypto-currency koolaide a day, its no wonder the media constantly pushes the sensational side of the story.

Going to take years (3-5) to cool down and stop being such a weekly whiplash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: