Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your thoughts on LTC?  (Read 116 times)
voom360 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

It implemented as a payment system more then any other crypto right now. It is being very widely adopted. Still worth the investment for a long term hold?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

as for payment (usage as a currency) litecoin has nothing on bitcoin since it is a copy of it. and with Lightning Network, LTC wouldn't have that speed advantage either. not to mention the higher orphan risk of it.

as for investment, LTC has always had a good potential since it mostly follows bitcoin upwards and since bitcoin will rise, LTC can rise with it also.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

It implemented as a payment system more then any other crypto right now. It is being very widely adopted. Still worth the investment for a long term hold?

For this period of time, I do not like this coin in her team, and in general, their leader has changed a lot, and this gave a direct response to this token, so he fell very much in price.
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

I believe LTC will a stalwart of the crypto market for years to come. Yes we have not seen the price explode like a lot of other currencies, but we are early in this space still and there is plenty of time for that all to still unfold.
I think LTC has a real purpose in solving a problem, and that is what gives LTC and any coin value. People are to concentrated on short term gains for the long term hodl and LTC fits into the long term hodl category.The fact that Litecoin has held on this strong in these circumstances speaks to the strength of the coin as well as the community behind it.
Think long term. Buy while cheap and HODL.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

yes it is like bitcoin.. a payment currency but still theres a lot of crypto currency out there much better to btc and ltc..
GrahamMuhr

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

It's the same question that I've been doing for a while. In this way, the LTC system is neglected and I do not know much about how supply-demand goes. Someone knows?
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

It is a good coin and the person behind is also competent, im holding few ltc from last year, if we see in terms of usd then the price is good but in terms of btc it is struggling in the same range, i think after launch of their payment service the price will surge.

IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

If you are a kind of a person which is after only for profit you would truly love this altcoin to invest your money, other than this advantage LTC is simply nothing.
Dertcoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

Ltc has been called out for being a large ponzi.

I don't agree because it has a full foundation that funds its development.

Ltc was the first coin to join the LN and do atomic swaps. It will always be ahead in adopting and integrating technology.

That's why it will be the first coin truly used in shopping transactions compared to other alts.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

We cannot dismiss the possibility that Litecoin still can make it as the second best coin in the market, of course, it is still worth to invest remember this is the coin that used to worth $15 and if Bitcoin double its price they could triple their price, so better go for it.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

If you want to make a profit, then no doubt you need to have it in your crypto portfolio. When bitcoin goes up again, all prospective coins / tokens will follow. 2018 will be very interesting for events and course. I already stocked up popcorn)
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Of course, it is. I mean, no one knows what is going to happened next, even though there is a bad base for it. Everything can change in the lack of certainty in the crypto world.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

the usage of litecoin as a currency has been surprisingly good and it has been actually growing. this gives it a good potential in the long run to rise in price and stay up after the rise.

there is also the fact that bitcoin price is rising and it is known that whenever bitcoin rises LTC is one of the rare coins that follows bitcoin up when the rest of them fall.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Useless cryptocurrency, which will find all the same problems that bitcoin has now, and will also finish
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

not to invest. Charlie Lee, sold too much and the price went down.
 after that I did not invest in ltc.
something was not going to work.

heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I beleive in LTC, becuase it has very low fees, strong developers and it may be used as a cryptocurrency.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

LTC had been good competition for the ETH in the long run last year. However it turns out that LTC stands little chance of growing further than this as its been long time and the moment for the same is not as great as it shoddy have been!

Once LTC project was on the rock, there speed of development was perfect and then recently when the LTC went down everything was kinda slowed! Dont know I believe there are more opportunities out there, so why to choose LTC. I mean not at least for the long terms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: