Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just have a quick question and this is about taxes.  (Read 89 times)
voom360 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Is the government aware that this doesn’t revolve around there issued currency? Because technically you can sell at a USD loss and make a gain in Bitcoin or ETH? How are they going to adjust for that?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

By the restrictive intentions of a number of governments (China, India and etc.) we can conclude that most of them perceive crypto as rather 'pain in the ass' because they crave establishing control over it but it hardly possible without restrciting the Internet itself.
Riten

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

By the restrictive intentions of a number of governments (China, India and etc.) we can conclude that most of them perceive crypto as rather 'pain in the ass' because they crave establishing control over it but it hardly possible without restrciting the Internet itself.

Funny and true. There is no one financial market rise without weakening the other one, at least at first. Crypto is doing something that many people couldn't do in past. I don't think that banning crypto can't remain forever. If people start to use it massively like we start to see it these days than there is no going back.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

For me, your Tax should be based on the income made in Fiat and not in crypto. I know for a fact this is still a grey area and an evolving one, as long as Governement don't have a clear understanding on the crypto space it would be very difficult for them to tax it, because for now there are many grey area to hide

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

at the moment, you can report on taxes as a trader, but only on income. as evidence can provide a history of the exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: