Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation of Bitcoin in the Philippines.  (Read 695 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Not just bitcoins that are vulnerable to fraud but fiat currencies are particularly vulnerable to fraud driven by huge profits, the bitcoin price imprint that could reach $12,000 in December last year became a tool to hypnotize people by fraudsters. Thus, we must be careful when there are people who offer investments with such huge profits in a very short period of time. Bitcoin investment requires the right experience and analysis to benefit and avoid fraudulent services. The effect of the news may have a significant impact on investors in the Philippines but not globally.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

the Philippines is not a country known as the largest bitcoin adopter or country with the most ICO products so that the bitcoin reputation in the country will not impact global bitcoin, it may only impact the country alone, even if the impact is not great. Of course, there are many unscrupulous people who have suffered losses due to the rampant fraud in this technology, therefore, learning is very important before deciding to go into the world of cryptocurrency, because here is a nest of risk.

Bitcoin reputation is still intact simply because its people fault and not bitcoin alone. People should realize the importance of studying the market before they invest, feel sorry for their lose but hopefully people learn from this thing, tried your best to know more about bitcoin and for sure you will love it in the end of the day.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

I just watched a news about Bitcoin scam here in the Philippines a little while ago that aired on the national television. A couple scammed almost 1 Billion Php (19,260,000$) to 50 Filipinos by the use of pyramiding scheme. What will be the impact of this news to the Bitcoin investors in the Philippines? Will it decrease?

I think that it will have a big negative impact in the reputation of bitcoin in Philippines. Since it aired on the national television and almost all Filipinos can see it, some of the future investors will be frightened to invest in bitcoin. And that will decrease the potential bitcoin users worldwide.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2018/04/10/bitcoin-scam-pnp.html
I have a thought if people do not have the ability and good trading skills in crypto will definitely suffer huge losses. I think it will happen and the philipina must have experienced it. I do not recommend to include large amounts of money if you do not have the ability than you are exposed to losses. in the presence of it will definitely affect the bitcoin in the country.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

I just watched a news about Bitcoin scam here in the Philippines a little while ago that aired on the national television. A couple scammed almost 1 Billion Php (19,260,000$) to 50 Filipinos by the use of pyramiding scheme.
This couple was backed up by politicians and big personalities.
What will be the impact of this news to the Bitcoin investors in the Philippines? Will it decrease?
Zero percent, no impact. The impact goes directly to those people who have 0 knowledge on what bitcoin really is. But to those that are knowledgeable, no one will stop them from keep on investing.
Fiat money used for scam.
Bitcoin was used for scam.
This is the logic.
I think that it will have a big negative impact in the reputation of bitcoin in Philippines.
Ponzi's are everywhere all over the world so this ain't new in the scene. Those people who are victimized by becoming rich quick scheme's should work very hard if they want to become rich and stay away with these type of investment scam schemes.
some of the future investors will be frightened to invest in bitcoin.
Those who are lack of knowledge about bitcoin only.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

there is still a lot of people want to taking advantage and make some bad news for bitcoin
it really bad for bitcoin to getting exist and to make people getting to know it
every good thing will having a dark shadow following it

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

there is still a lot of people want to taking advantage and make some bad news for bitcoin
it really bad for bitcoin to getting exist and to make people getting to know it
every good thing will having a dark shadow following it

Its not, people affected by this kind of news are only those who can be said to be a layman in the world of cryptocurrency, trusting me that this news will not be a big deal to bitcoin prices, in fact, today the bitcoin price is seen having a $ 1000 movement in just a short time. I think we just need to focus on the bulls we will face and get rid of the unfriendly news.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

To be honest many people are being victims because of their ignorance, where in the world you can just give money and they will just double it without you doing a thing? Bank can help you invest but they'll give you options and briefing and that is bank! But if people without any business related background or doesn't have a firm they should think twice!!!

And yeah it will has impact in the Philippines, many will just ignore Bitcoin and crypto because of this event = less invest...
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

I just watched a news about Bitcoin scam here in the Philippines a little while ago that aired on the national television. A couple scammed almost 1 Billion Php (19,260,000$) to 50 Filipinos by the use of pyramiding scheme. What will be the impact of this news to the Bitcoin investors in the Philippines? Will it decrease?

I think that it will have a big negative impact in the reputation of bitcoin in Philippines. Since it aired on the national television and almost all Filipinos can see it, some of the future investors will be frightened to invest in bitcoin. And that will decrease the potential bitcoin users worldwide.

Hell yeah, this will lead to another bad impression about Bitcoin to the majority of Filipinos and this will absolutely frigthened those who planned to engage in crypto space.
People will generally label Bitcoin as another form of modern scam just like what they use to say before.
When I heard the news , I laughed so hard. I just cant believe how these idiot fools who desperately want easy money still exist.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Scam is not a new thing in investment business, but the impact only affects beginners of bitcoin business. that can make potential investors think twice, not about bitcoin business, but about starting or investing new projects in bitcoin. negative issues are not good for markets.
I think somebodies play some roles behind the news for certain purpose. but afterwards it will be fine.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

This could be a serious problem for the bitcoins reputation to the Filipino Citizens.They woud just think that bitcoin can be a scam and get scared to try it.Maybe, a proper discussion to them what is bitcoin and what is it can be a good start to clarify what does bitcoin truelly is and to clear some doubts in the mind of people.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Bitcoin will recover. There have been scams carried out for ages with bitcoin and fiat and people will always push past it. They will lick their wounds for a while but they will move past it.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Just checked out this news and I find it hilarious. Do your really think this is the first ponzi crypto related scheme ever in the crypto market? Do you know what kind of shit Bitcoin has been through till now? People who actually think that this news will scare investors in a big way are sorely mistaken since this is nothing at all. Remember the famous Bitconnect scam, FBI raid etc? This is a very minor issue and will be forgotten in no time. Philippine investors would most probably laugh this off just like any crypto investor around the world which is why I suggest you do your research op before making such bold claims.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

Those people who are not knowledgeable enough about bitcoin will definitely avert from using bitcoin in the future. On the other hand, Filipinos are growing more and more aware of the ins and outs bitcoin. It still got ways to go, however, bitcoin is still relatively new and in its early stages of development. Anyway, big companies all around the world are starting to adopt bitcoin in their business models and there are still growing usage of bitcoin all around the world. When these adoptions are fully realized, it will greatly affect the status of bitcoin here in the Philippines.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

The real problem lies not with the bitcoin, but with the scammers. These greedy people make the reputation of bitcoin bad. This will affect those people with knowledge about. But for those who have appropriate knowledge, this will be unnoticed. Investing in bitcoin without proper knowledge is almost suicidal, But if you are well aware of how it works, you can minimize the risk and maximize your profit. In simpler words, Only those people with insufficient knowledge will only be the ones who will be shook by this scenario. 

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Ewankoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

There will some effect in that news. Some people who are not familiar and have no idea about bitcoin will think that it is just a scam. Or maybe they will think that in bitcoin there are lot of scammer.
Like for me, some of my friends asked me about that news (they don’t have idea about bitcoin). And told me that do not go with the flow, because it is just famous and a lot of people are using it. Because of that news it affects their idea about bitcoin. But I told them that bitcoin is legal, and there are just a bad people who are scamming their fellow Filipinos. And then after that they already enlighten their minds about bitcoin. We only need to explain to them Smiley

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Yes for sure because if that happening many people started to talk negatively about bitcoin. Many people are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam. And instead of investing to bitcoin they didnt want to invest now that they have heard that kind of bad news in the bitcoin. But let's all hope that it will still change the fact that bitcoin is not about the people who are using it for bad things it is the bitcoin itself that is helping all the people to earn more.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

Pilippines is one of the leading commercial and infrastructural developing countries now.  In terms of cryptocurrency the government has not openly accepted Bitcoin and they have not officially said anything about Bitcoin. However the people are educated and they are also a part of crypto world they have an active trade in cryptocurrency. It may  be big negative in the reputation of Bitcoin in Philippines since it is aired in televisions all Philippines Filipino have heard and they will be scared to invest.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

I also seen and watched that news. This news might makes a negative impression specially for the newbies and for those who have no idea at all with bitcoin they might really think and comes first into their mind that bitcoin is a scam. For individuals who want to join bitcoin or any cyrpto they should study, research and be knowlegable. dont give money to a person like what happen to the couple because there's a lot of scammers.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Looking at it keenly, it can even have a positive impact. Some people have heard about it for the first time and may get interested.its like politics, there's nothing like negative publicity. Publicity is publicity
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

When i saw the news and haired on the air,, definitely i will not negative thoughts about bitcoin because the system of bitcoin will really good reputation adaption of this system,,because i know that the only  bad side of reputation is only to those people  paint the bad image of bitcoin through this kind of scam..although this news is done,, and some people of the phillippines will  saw it,and despite of it some of them are really good reputation to those people in this country (philippines )are really aware to this kind of scam,and not totally affect of this negative news..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: