Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The next good ICO for 2018?  (Read 201 times)
ilonamihaly (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Hello, check this website - https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming but, learn about them first, do not get in scam! 
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

There are many opportunities to earn big time by investing into ICOs, don't be blind and greedy and try to put your money everywhere and lose the value you have invested in the first place. Know to not base your opinion of what other people are saying but try and please do this to do your own research. There are tools and websites such as ico bench that provides pretty decent information and ratings on all kind of different ico's but please do your own research. You are investing your money, act accordingly.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me.
Would love to hear your opinion about it!
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

Today I learned about such a project as QuarkChain I believe that it will be successful this year, as its transaction speed is very high, which is very lacking in other currencies.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

One of the best ICO this year-BitRewards https://bitrewards.network/
BitRewards will add a powerful system of crypting in any online store.
 If you register on the site as a seller, you will receive a bonus of 50% to try the platform - https://join.bitrewards.network/
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Looks like the ICOs are back from the dead. I thought those 2017 gains are over and it is better to buy on the market after exchange listings, but some of the latest tokensales, like Tomochain or Nexo have great returns for initial investors. I really like BrickBlock, EdenChain and Sentinel Protocol projects but the most hyped ones are Atonomi and Phantasma, so I definitely will buy at least one of those.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

Here comes a good ICO for 2018!
Etheera Real estate for the blockchain portal. All in one software solution.

Etheera offers the first decentralized global real estate platform, based on the Ethereum

blockchain, which provides properties for purchasing, renting and bed & breakfast offers.

The ICO is live till July 3rd
https://www.etheera.com
Follow the link to participate!
san of rishi

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Today I learned about such a project as QuarkChain I believe that it will be successful this year, as its transaction speed is very high, which is very lacking in other currencies.
I have been following this project for a long time, they compare themselves with Zilliqa, they are in truth very similar, I hope the QuarkChain will be just the same way successful.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

I would choose such projects but remember that this is just a recommendation: Keep Network, Phantasma Protocol and QuarkChain

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

There are lots of ICO trending now, you can refer that in the altcoins bounty section in this forum itself. I think there are few ICO's which is promising like Fish Coin, Investa and Kripton. These new coins are backed up with a strong team and with a strong potential to rise in the crypto market. Each one need to do their own analysis on the ICO's but my suggestion is the 3 ICO's mentioned above and lots more in the race.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

Check my signature about Blok - they are disturbing a new sector and the ICO is ongoing for just few more hours.

Another good ICO, ongoing now, is Nexo. Ducatur also is a notable mention.

S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

In my opinion i'll give you 5 ICOs i like so much: Daostack (like my signature at the moment), Shivom, Egretia, Quarkchain, Mobile Momentum.
I wrote some article about them and read the full whitepaper, take a look because they are very interesting and will grow in next future.
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heavers values, and the launch of telegrams to the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I'm laughing just so, really reliable, so I advise new startups are always promising
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat. The type is stable, good company. And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the bad response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased. Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question. However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property. I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you. If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paytomat Announcements on the telegrams
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

Not ICO but a great project that's all about data privacy and micro rewards to consumers. https://algebraix.io/
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

I recommend Qurrex.
Qurrex Features
HIGH-END PERFORMANCE, SCALABLE AND RELIABLE CORE EXCHANGE M­OD­ULE.
Throughput >=70,000 trx/sec.
Latency: <= 650μs at 99%
Capacity >= millions of connections
Zero loss of data
Qurrex Core Team
MATTHIJS JOHAN LEK (Founder & CEO) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/baykalov-vyacheslav-02819b155/
SLAVA BAIKALOV (Co-founder & head of east european office) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/baykalov-vyacheslav-02819b155/
ANDREY SITAEV (CTO) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrey-sitaev-0a6291b9/
ALEXANDER BOBRYSHEV (Product Manager) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexbobryshev/
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

I read this telegram from Paytomat, and really everything looks transparent and clean.  This is a rarity because I usually see some cheating on the sites.  And this Paytomat is trusting, so I'll try to join, and there we'll see it
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

Check this out, company called Payomat, this guys reached their soft cap and closed pre-sale earlier than planned. What do you think about it? They have trustworthy partners such as NEM and Hacken.

Recently looking for some interesting projects I found Paytomat. They already have a working product, POS-solutions to pay with crypto, useful thing I’d say, huh?

Has somebody heard about Paytomat? They are being discussed on different newsletters and forums. First I didn’t pay a lot of attention, but they were mentioned so many times I just had to get more information and even read their White Paper. Guess, they can be trusted (just look at their partners SONM, NEM, Hacken) Check them out and say what you think.

xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

I have not looked for new projects this year, I believe that at the moment it takes more time to invest in crypto currency, because this is the best way to earn money!
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

If you are looking for a great project, you can go with levelnet as they are solving the issue and malware in a very cool way. By greating a peer to peeer network where they can share threats on the network , they are making sure people are protected from zero attack.

You can check their official F.A.Q. (https://levelnet.co/#faq) or White Paper (https://levelnet.co/docs/wp_en.pdf).

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

Check out this upcoming ICO which is called Streamity. This ICO receives a lot of good ratings and reviews that is why it became popular to a lot of people. It has also a potential to grow in the near future.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

I can't give you an exactly project. You can refer some ICO tracker, listing and rating websites to find yours. On rating ICO websites, good project are projects that have high rate scores. Then you head to ICO website, look through there whitepaper, their team, roadmap  and other information. It's quite hard. But you should take out this steps to secure your investment funds.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

I recommend Productivist ICO. Blockchain company Productivist announced that their peer-to-peer network mapping manufacturing capacities globally could reduce a project’s carbon footprint by making it easier for companies to find local manufacturers. SOFT CAP reached!
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

You can check on the website of the ICO drop, to be able to get information upcoming ICO mengani in 2018. There is available a vast amount of information about ICO, both of which are live or still upcoming. I also love the ICO project checks from the website.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

Check out the yumerium ICO. This is currently ongoing, the private sale is sold out. Look for the best of this ICO, the gaming platform is so unique. The project has it own gaming place as you can see in their website. Partnership is good and invested a 2.4$m. Great start. The sales had been start last day. So buy at the phase 1 for have a big discount
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:22:41 AM

I’m a modern and successful person, therefore I think that using ICOs is a good investment in my future. I use ICO Vireo. In my opinion, this project is very safe and promising!
Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

In my opinion this ICOs are good Origin Protocol, Kambria, Essentia Egretia, Quarkchain, Pchain.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: