Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your BTC = Colorado Ski vacation with free ski instruction  (Read 2453 times)
chaord (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 06:04:36 AM

I live in beautiful Colorado.  As I prepare to head up to the mountains to ski this weekend, I realized that perhaps there might be some bitcoiners that either a) haven't had a vacation in a while or b) haven't ever skied/boarded at world-class resorts and mountains.  Colorado is home to world-class skiing, scenery, and some of the coolest mountain towns you'll ever find.  Therefore, as a show of good faith to the bitcoin community, I am prepared to offer:

A Personalized Mountain/Ski Weekend! for you, or you and your family.

Here's how it will work:
  • Email me at chaord.btc@gmail.com and give me a little information about what you'd like to see/do, number of people, your price range and your expected dates of travel.
  • We'll agree on an itinerary and accomodation/entertainment details, and a USD/BTC exchange rate.
  • You place an estimated BTC equivalent in ClearCoin escrow.
  • I'll front the USD necessary for your airfare
  • I'll book and pay USD for the lodging and skiing
  • I'll pick you up from the airport and drive you to the slopes (or rent a car for you if you prefer)
  • If you desire, I'll ski with you or give private lessons to any of your party <--HUGE SAVINGS (on-mountain lessons are normally very expensive)
  • I'll give you a prepaid Visa card for incidentals and reload it if necessary during your stay
  • We'll settle in BTC!

Essentially, I'm willing to front all the USD necessary for your ski weekend and also show you a good time.  Contact me if this is something you'd be interested in (chaord.btc@gmail.com).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 12:43:55 PM

Could you give a quote on one guy with the basic just go, ski lessons, and return supposing the exchange is 1 USD <-> 1 BTC?(Not including airfare)

chaord (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 03:37:04 PM

Could you give a quote on one guy with the basic just go, ski lessons, and return supposing the exchange is 1 USD <-> 1 BTC?(Not including airfare)

For one person, on a budget, we could probably get 2-3 days of skiing and lodging for $500 or so.  It all depends on your budget though.  Email me and we will try to make something work.
fabianhjr

Do The Evolution

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 04:31:28 PM

I am at school in an examination period. There is the Spring Break coming, could I still go to Ski by then? I could convince my whole family(4 total) to go skiing for the first time. :-)

chaord (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 04:36:31 PM

I am at school in an examination period. There is the Spring Break coming, could I still go to Ski by then? I could convince my whole family(4 total) to go skiing for the first time. :-)

I'd need to know some dates, but we could potentially work something out.
fabianhjr

Do The Evolution

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 05:01:58 PM

First week of Spring Break. First 3 days skiing the next 3 at a Urban City with Malls and all for my mother. Tongue
(Transportation from our side)

chaord (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 05:46:40 PM

First week of Spring Break. First 3 days skiing the next 3 at a Urban City with Malls and all for my mother. Tongue
(Transportation from our side)

Like I said, I need dates.  "First week of Spring Break" does not work as an input for me to look into lodging for you Wink  Additionally, let's take this conversation off the record if you're interested.  We don't need to divulge all details of your vacation plans to the public.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: