Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eos or eth ,which is better and more promising?  (Read 127 times)
runque (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

A rough calculation, the total amount of 100 million Ether, the average price is now 400 US dollars, the total amount of EOS 1 billion, so the price of the Ether is divided by 10 equals 40 US dollars, then this is the EOS if you want to reach the Ether's market value to reach the price, so currently Eos has about 6 times more gains. However, the current support for Ethernet market value is mainly the circulation of ico and tokens, and the application of eos has not yet been seen, so their competition will be used to see who is being used more. What do you think?
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

EOS is pure fake and crap. it has been trying to drink ethereum blood and it would not surprise me at all if tomorrow it declared and exit scam or something similar. Another coin that should not be.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

Are we trying to bring Larimer and Buterin's war here? Huh

As far as I am concerned, Ethereum keeps evolving while EOS keeps trying to build on ethereum weaknesses to give something better when indeed there are still some weaknesses in the EOS framework itself.

I cannot say much for the future, but right now, EOS is still in ethereum's shadow and until the devs can have something to show why the EOS platform is better to use or for developers to adopt, it remains that way. Sorry EOS fans, I am not a fan of promises!
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

Indeed EOS became a serious competitor against Ethereum (ETH), although ICO EOS took Ethereum's base.EOS uses Delegated-Proof-of-Stake, where the ability to correct bug and rollback changes was first introduced with a majority super consensus and is designed in such a way as to support overall decentralization needs at the commercial level by providing all necessary core functions such as databases, accounts, signatures, scheduling, authentication, and handling communications between applications connected on the internet network.Thus, EOS will make it easier for business people to stay focused on developing their own business rather than focus on payment systems, while Ethereum is a decentralized platform that can run smart contracts, ie applications that can run on their own according to programming without downtime, sensors, fraud or interference from other parties.So I prefer ethereum from EOS, because on absence ethereum or higher security level in fraud element ...
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

A rough calculation, the total amount of 100 million Ether, the average price is now 400 US dollars, the total amount of EOS 1 billion, so the price of the Ether is divided by 10 equals 40 US dollars, then this is the EOS if you want to reach the Ether's market value to reach the price, so currently Eos has about 6 times more gains. However, the current support for Ethernet market value is mainly the circulation of ico and tokens, and the application of eos has not yet been seen, so their competition will be used to see who is being used more. What do you think?

I think we should wait for the launch of the platform. While it is difficult to guess how the situation will develop. Perhaps Eos will rise strongly in price, and perhaps not. It is very interesting to observe this situation.
runque (OP)

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

I think we should wait for the launch of the platform. While it is difficult to guess how the situation will develop. Perhaps Eos will rise strongly in price, and perhaps not. It is very interesting to observe this situation.

Yes, we must look at the actual performance of eos. This is basically the current valuation space for it. We will wait and see.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

As ETH price is related to icos and tokens, it's growth is more predictable. IMHO EOS is not so reliable for to be used as much as ETH.
tingcq9

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

It seems that many people understand that eos currently has no practical application to support its current price, and it is now speculation about its expectations. So we should believe that bm, its projects are generally pretty good.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

To my knowledge ETH is superior to EOS.
Most campaign projects also use ETH wallets and ETH growth is promising and is beginning to increase.
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

i go with Ark instead  Grin

ICO style platform = scam with no working blockchain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: