Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Crypto Currency?  (Read 125 times)
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

Crypto Currency is been use for so money purpose, Do you think is there real need of crypto currency? What is the future of crypto?  I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Crypto?
There are different goals for everyone. I want to benefit from cryptocurrency, so my goal is to use crypto to invest long-term. In my country cannot use crypto as a transaction tool, cryptocurrency only applies as the exchange rate.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

Crypto Currency is been use for so money purpose, Do you think is there real need of crypto currency? What is the future of crypto?  I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Crypto?

For me, there are so many advantages of cryptocurrency if we use them. I recognized their advanced technology. It is considered as digital cash and for that, it is advantageous fo some businesses. Transactions are also private and more convenient because it will not pass through 3rd party and/or banks. Therefore, it is costless. Most of all, I like it being an anonymous.
drewage

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:52:40 AM

Crypto currency is very convenient, because the current money is highly prone to inflation because of the constantly working machine for printing money. In addition, it allows us to introduce a single currency for the whole world, so it will become easier to pay with different countries. In addition, it is much faster and cheaper than bank transfers

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: