Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Crypto Currency?  (Read 125 times)
wilsonwilly1 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

Crypto Currency is been use for so money purpose, Do you think is there real need of crypto currency? What is the future of crypto?  I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Crypto?
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Crypto Currency is been use for so money purpose, Do you think is there real need of crypto currency? What is the future of crypto?  I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Crypto?
to be better, maybe it's a simple answer in my opinion.
cryptocurrency, created so that we can more easily secure and transparent in transactions and all our transaction activities can be stored well on blockchain.
it is clear, from the objectives listed above we can conclude, that many people choose crypto is not the wrong thing. besides being created for ease in transactions, we also will get various advantages if we can invest well.

Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

I think crypto is only used to seek profit in cyberspace. does not mean we have to abandon all the activities in the real world
that's all I can answer.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

I have an app on my Phone called Sureremit that uses RMT to make donations and even send vouchers all over the world. i have tested this app and even sent airtime and vouchers to my family without paying huge fees. There are many crypto that people are using in their daily lives. Maybe Crypto adoption is not huge but it has its use cases .

With crypto curreny, fees are reduced to the very minimum and their is no need for centralized power and restrictions to make transaction to families all over the world. Crypto is the future and anyone thinking otherwise is missing out

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Good day! Its good to join cryptocurrency. Technology is advancing every year. We need to catch up on it and cryptocurrency payment for goods and services online is a great chance for besides faster payment, we have the chance to invest and earn.
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

Since cryptocurrencies are decentralized that means it is not controlled by anyone so it would be free to transfer/share/lend currencies without being controlled.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

I think crypto is just used to look for benefit in the internet. does not mean we need to desert every one of the exercises in reality

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

today the crypto industry is growing rapidly. of the many new ico that comes with a variety of innovations. in essence, one's involvement in crypto or virtual currency for profit. yes, that is what is his will. however, if in the future there will be altcoin that can be a tool of transactions in real life with so vritual currency has been accepted by the world community.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Technological developments that are so rapidly lead to new innovations, including in the field of finance. Crypto currency aims to provide convenience, security, and transparency in conducting unlimited transactions territory by using the Internet network. It is also used by investors to gain profit with investment.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

yes, crypto is being useful through online transactions, less hassle and we can send everywhere around the world. the future of crypto it might replace fiat in the future.

shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Cryptocurrency would be useful also when it come to online purchase, imagine you can make booking to a cinema to watch movie, eat dinner after that and have a sip of tea before going home without worrying a thing that someone might come and rub your money since you don't need to bring money with you if you can make reservations online and pay it through Altcoin.
gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

I think people need to progress and since cryptocurrencies are our future I think we need to get used to them gradually
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Actually it can be used simply like that I would send btc to someone in other countries, instead of using bank but btc is costly now, that would be any other coin. It is the simplest example.

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

You see, there are different cryptocurrency, there are those that are used as money (for example, Bitcoin, Dash, Light Coin), and its technological innovations in which crypt currency as a share of this startup (Ethereum, Neo,Ada, and others). I think there is a need for crypto money. Because this is fast, anonymously and without intermediaries

AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

I think that the crypto currency has a great future. There are several reasons for this: there are no borders for them, it does not need intermediaries, it is decentralized.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Because in the world of Crypto one of the jobs that get results without going out of the house just takes the capital of courage, because when the price goes down we must be mentally prepared and not discouraged.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully
peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party.

The paper is available at:
http://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

The main properties:
 Double-spending is prevented with a peer-to-peer network.
 No mint or other trusted parties.
 Participants can be anonymous.
 New coins are made from Hashcash style proof-of-work.
 The proof-of-work for new coin generation also powers the
    network to prevent double-spending.

Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System

Abstract.  A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would
allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another
without the burdens of going through a financial institution.
Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main
benefits are lost if a trusted party is still required to prevent
double-spending.  We propose a solution to the double-spending
problem using a peer-to-peer network.  The network timestamps
transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based
proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without
redoing the proof-of-work.  The longest chain not only serves as
proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came
from the largest pool of CPU power.  As long as honest nodes control
the most CPU power on the network, they can generate the longest
chain and outpace any attackers.  The network itself requires
minimal structure.  Messages are broadcasted on a best effort basis,
and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the
longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they
were gone.

Full paper at:
http://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Satoshi Nakamoto

Words of Satoshi Nakamoto, May be that will answer your question WHY?

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

The main good features in crypto are fast and cheap transactions, as well as transparency. The key things for the global economy.

yanlei2002

Activity: 183

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

I don't think that's necessary.But for example, all the progressive countries have already started to use and legalize cryptocurrencies as actively as possible

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

In my country cryptocurrency not regulated yet, so i buy crypto just for short and long term investment to gain profit. When in my country hard to looking for offline job, cryptocurrency market helped many people here to make money and use it to buy good and service for daily life. This mean crypto has advantages to help many poor people.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: