Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:39:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Crypto Currency for you?  (Read 153 times)
wilsonwilly1 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

What is crypto currency for you? How do you explain crypto currency concept to kids or teenage?
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

What is crypto currency for you? How do you explain crypto currency concept to kids or teenage?

I think i will tell my kids or tennegers that cryptocurrency is a currency that looks just like money only that is a digital currency that is generated by computers or smartphones.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

I have crypto currencies for about a year. I help newbies. If many people are interested in crypto currencies, crypto money becomes stronger.

jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

crypto currency is money, it is used to have a transaction through online, cryptocurrency is being circulated by many people who do transactions like paying online, trading, gambling, and investing.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

Basically, cryptocurrency in my opinion is the best opportunity for the people to earn promising profit through investment and trading. We can earn money from being involved in signature bounty campaign and other social media bounty campaigns that are now commonly adapted by many bounty hunters in this crypto community. With crypto currency, it had widely evolved and help people from other countries that are unemployed where they can earn a living by simply joining into the bounty campaign program.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

for me, cryptography is like one of many ways to make money, if you well forecast and analyze, then you can earn good money and good capital))))

breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

It would be hard to explain crypto-currencies for kids but for teenagers can be considerable, but I can probably simplify it so they can understand what cryptocurrency is. So this is it with the difference between the real money and the crypto-currency:

Cryptocurrency
                       - this is a type of money that is digital, that can be used to trade for goods and services (obviously).
                       - this is decentralized and that means it is not controlled by a person or a group.
                       - can be considered as the "money of the internet universe or cyberspace".
                       - can be potentially stored anywhere just like credits.

Real Money
                       - this is a type of money that is physically present
                       - centralized that means controlled by the government and the bank.
                       - also called as fiat currency or the typical money of the people of course
                       - can be also stored in an exchange to credits.

EDIT: If I have something missing or wrong, you can add up and/or correct me.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

This is my only source of income for living and till time I am job employe and do this work for part time and this time I work in this full time for earning.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, anonymous.

It is a currency associated with the internet that uses cryptography, the process of converting legible information into an almost uncrackable code, to track purchases and transfers.

Cryptography was born out of the need for secure communication in the Second World War. It has evolved in the digital era with elements of mathematical theory and computer science to become a way to secure communications, information and money online.

You can get further information in this link: https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-does-cryptocurrency-work-2/

kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

It is a digital used in different kinds of aspect, an alternative to cash which can also be used as a means of investment, for me this kind of innovation really helps the individual and the whole world, I can say that it is ALL IN ONE.
rahutomo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

This is a great challenge when children are beginning to understand about an investment.
but what should be a concern is when we should deliver it in a timely manner.
Sometimes if we are not on time to give them a suggestion about crypto, then the result is also not good.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Crypto Currency = Money,  no need explain to them because they don't know what you talking about and there called it's scam, even they believed it , they also don't know what is that, so I just let them see my profit earning and my easy lifem, they only know 'Money'
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Cryptocurrency is a kind of something which is helping people to see what things were not revealed from the past that was made the generation limited and has no chance to become free from government wickedness.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

It is Digital Money Gold.

Digital , it's not real because there is no physical form.
Money , it can be use for purchase anything that accept bitcoin just like CC
Gold, it has high value and it's value constantly change from time to time.

Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

A revolution for Fiat currencies
A revolution of Financial Industry
An enhancement of technology to improve the current financial industry
and more, Crypto is just much more than a "coin"
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

For crypto currency is divided into two parts.
1. This is a cryptocurrency who position themselves as digitized money (Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin)
2. Cryptographers who position themselves as new,  technology companies are built on technology blockchain and their coins are as shares of these projects (Ethereum, NEO, NEM, EOS and others)
Some are digitized money, and some are new technological project on blockchain
That's how I would explain

dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3301402
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

I have an easy explanation for kids. And it appeared not so hard to explain. This generation of kids very digitalized, you know. They use their gadgets so easily and even at the subconscious level, that there is no need to create something new to make it understandable for them. They play or have played at least once different computer games - there are lots of various digital inner coins. I say that crypto is comething like that virtual coins. But with crypto you may not only to buy something in games - weapons, equipment or dragons, but using real exchange services in our real physical world via changing coins into money like dollars or Euros you are able to buy other real things. Something like that.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

cryptocurrency is a digital assets for me,
and i invest in crypto to get a huge profits, with my long term hodl  Wink
i never explain about crypto to my kids, because its to early to explain about cryptocurrency to my kids mate  Wink

Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

This question has been asked a lot in the last 3 months.
Each person will give a number. I am not sure but I will definitely wait until it recovers to continue investing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: