Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN - THE BALLOONS HAS BEEN BY THE BEST "MARGIN"  (Read 94 times)
thanhdat031 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

THE BALLOONS HAS BEEN BY THE BEST "MARGIN"

Keeping track of just a few users accessing the APP and the web will see from December 2017 to all the 75% more traffic than the floor, with the non-braking App Store ranking alone. The number of wourld users still maintains a trade-off balance.
It could be argued that the crypto has come down to a hot trend, with players less likely to see it, but tracking the traffic of the X100 Margin, Bitmex, could rise sharply from February. It can be seen that the public and players are dragged to the Bitmex floor quite a lot, while the player deducted 75% but the trading volume on the Binance floor almost no reduction but tends to increase? What is the problem here?
- A few days ago SOF's world financial news entered the Crypto market, causing the BTC to return to the lure of the comrades to the US $ 500 / btc. most in a round of nearly one month back). This information was initially considered by Amateur to be positive but under real investment in this market is extremely confused. Because Soros and his family are world-famous for their short selling sprees, such as the collapse of the Bank of England, the collapse of the BATH, the collapse of the Asian financial market . These missions help him earn billions of dollars. And Soros is famous for saying, "If I see a bubble, I'll pump it up and let it explode" - obviously the BTC is so and the fastest pump is the chicken slug into the X100.
Based on technical analysis, based on market information and milestones, when Soros entered the market temporarily, in the near future, the BTC could be pushed down to 1k9 -3k9 then it will turn up very Strongly $ 100k or more creates a divine Margin that marks the Soros clan history before exploding. Of course all is just judgment and judgment. But right now traders trade Binance be careful with their money, look at trade pairs on binance easy to see the bot to become horror battle, the player drops 75% but the volume increased by the floor Bot buy power and sell.
It can be seen in this market that "the winners of last year have retreated, only the losers are biting each other"

So this time is the point of sniping, do not expect much do not expect much, eat 5-7% interest and then fall, even shut down do not go again, a day of eating like that is enough, Open the FOMO machine will be seduced by bot.
Many message seekers should now sell or sell money to play next? I strongly advise, now miss the dead and brave enough to cut off, to give up, wait for the market to really recover and then. If not brave enough to trade, but profit every day do not trade to trade, interest is to withdraw the interest to bring back to his wife, you believe me to do exactly one month to do so you will have to thank me Many trade 1 year does not draw a dime for the family, to join and then lose again.
I would rather swallow saliva, rather than wipe away tears "
Consider the remaining amount is an investment, trade profits how much, sell immediately do not bring money to the stage. What do you do?
NEVER PLAY MARGIN.
EZ EAT, EZ DEATH .

PS: I wish guy every success. will earn a lot of money from the crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: