Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash-rate of BTC down 2/3. What it mean?  (Read 122 times)
bachanhlac (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Hash-rate of BTC is down ~2/3 (31K>11K)  ANT pool of Bitman is stop mining BTC. Over 6k Transaction of BTC is unconfirm. What is doing now?  This is FUD or real?
Read more here: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I have no idea what you're on about, but blockchain.info's statistics (and the statistics on a few other sites that I checked) suggests that the hashrate and the difficulty are actually still rising somewhat.
ANT pool of Bitman is stop mining BTC.
Antpool is still mining and they still have a significant amount of the total hashrate.

I'm actually surprised by how little this recent price drop has impacted miners so far.  I suppose the difficulty hadn't really caught up with the price increases in late 2017, so people are still investing in mining despite the fall in price.
bachanhlac (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

I have no idea what you're on about, but blockchain.info's statistics (and the statistics on a few other sites that I checked) suggests that the hashrate and the difficulty are actually still rising somewhat.
ANT pool of Bitman is stop mining BTC.
Antpool is still mining and they still have a significant amount of the total hashrate.

I'm actually surprised by how little this recent price drop has impacted miners so far.  I suppose the difficulty hadn't really caught up with the price increases in late 2017, so people are still investing in mining despite the fall in price.
Why i read some news, the pool of bitman is stop mining BTC and the transaction unconfirmed increase by second.

"I'm actually surprised by how little this recent price drop has impacted miners so far.  I suppose the difficulty hadn't really caught up with the price increases in late 2017, so people are still investing in mining despite the fall in price"
I Think this is a "increase DIFF". As i know, the fee that miner pay to mining 1 BTC is ~6k $, not include the computer investment. So, with the price of BTC as recenty, they are not profit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: