Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: History will repeat itself but not with bitcoin but it would be on ether.  (Read 227 times)
erikoy (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I came accross to my mind and opinion that history will come to repeat itself from the history that happens on bitcoin. I am always thinking about the possibility that ether price for now is cheaper than bitcoin and might be ideal to invest in cryptocurrency. Ethereum.now has the advantage since it is the next coin to bitcoin and there are technical aspects also that ether has the advantage compared to bitcoin like its tranferring process on the digital currency to the digital wallet that could take only in a few seconds. Now is it possible that ether will be like bitcoin? Its price will also move high as bitcoin did and investors will move from bitcoin to ether?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

I believe that some day ETH can be able to reach to the same price as BTC but it'll take really long time. At the moment, I think ETH is already better than BTC except the big gap in price between these cryptocurrencies. For now ETH blockchain is being used to develop a lot of new ICO projects and ETH is often being used to trade and making payment more than Bitcoin cause ETH transaction fee is really low beside people just need to wait few second to complete an ETH transaction while they need to wait about 10 minutes to complete a BTC transaction.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

I came accross to my mind and opinion that history will come to repeat itself from the history that happens on bitcoin. I am always thinking about the possibility that ether price for now is cheaper than bitcoin and might be ideal to invest in cryptocurrency. Ethereum.now has the advantage since it is the next coin to bitcoin and there are technical aspects also that ether has the advantage compared to bitcoin like its tranferring process on the digital currency to the digital wallet that could take only in a few seconds. Now is it possible that ether will be like bitcoin? Its price will also move high as bitcoin did and investors will move from bitcoin to ether?
Having a huge market cap or even the highest market cap for bitcoin doesn't mean it would bring a success indeed, once people as investor feel bored with the project and price movement it could be a serious threat for Bitcoin itself to lose investors.
But yeah of course it doesn't mean ethereum with its multifunction crypto could easily takes Bitcoin place as the number one cryptocurrency .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

Well, probably, ETH prices will explode later this year and possibly higher than BTC in the next few years. Currently ETH is most popular on the market today tokens are used ETH blockchain. They are compatible with many tokens so ETH will dominate the market in the next few years.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

I think ethereum is a sister cryptocurrency with bitcoin either of that two crypto are good for investment. This is why we have to be positive always in the cryptocurrency and there are still other altcoins that are also promising when it comea to the technicalities and its support from the community. Thus there are many cryptocurrency that wi going to lead in the near future. I hope that this will be the good start in the cryptocurrency investment. And we will be hoping that we could take part on that success either way eith ether or bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

I do not think so, the ether is a good coin, but bitcoin is firmly entrenched in the market, and throwing it off or overtaking is very difficult.
Dertcoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

...history actually continues to repeat when it comes to bitcoin. Price pumps, people say it's a bubble, scams happen and regulations and bans happen, bitcoin crashes and people say it's dead, then price pumps again and people say it's in a bubble yet again
Mohamme

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Yes, I think it's perfectly possible.
The current investment profit in ETH is likely to be higher than the BTC investment profit.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Well, probably, ETH prices will explode later this year and possibly higher than BTC in the next few years. Currently ETH is most popular on the market today tokens are used ETH blockchain. They are compatible with many tokens so ETH will dominate the market in the next few years.

Not really. ETH will rise but will not dominate over BTC probably not in the next 5 years or so. A lot of times we can say that ETH will be huge because there are demands of it for transactions in the network but ETH may also be overthrown by a much superior platform. We all know NEO is just new but it already paved it way up last year. It may very well be making it way up again this year and could stay strong.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

I don't think we will see any big hype again in crypto world, plus nobody needs such an expensive coin.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I believe ethereum will recover and its price will rise, but if bitcoin has not risen then ethereum will not move. I think the main reason the price of ethereum is falling is because there are a lot of scam ico going on and this removes trust to ethereum.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

I believe that some day ETH can be able to reach to the same price as BTC but it'll take really long time. At the moment, I think ETH is already better than BTC except the big gap in price between these cryptocurrencies. For now ETH blockchain is being used to develop a lot of new ICO projects and ETH is often being used to trade and making payment more than Bitcoin cause ETH transaction fee is really low beside people just need to wait few second to complete an ETH transaction while they need to wait about 10 minutes to complete a BTC transaction.
I dont think so, ethereum might reach the recent prices of bitcoin, but when that happens, bitcoin price will sure flying away with the high gap on the price of ethereum.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

It's not about the scalability between bitcoin and ether but as the majority of countries said about the bitcoin will be more suitable to become store value. I meant ethereum has more advantage than bitcoin if we are seeing the from the smartcontract can be used to develop various platform system. As per more and more companies will try to use smartcontract and that makes the adoption even greater.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

It might possibly repeat but not ETH. The answer to to which coin will do it is looking at you in the face!
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

It will repeat itself for sure!
Nowadays we are facing some problems with regulators but once they calm down and will take their part of profit it will be okay. But no more x1000 coins =(
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

No.. 1st of all ethereum and bitcoin is not thesame concept. btc is a payment currency while ethereum is a blockchain platform where you can use to create another project.. but for me ethereum is undervalued for now..
kris679

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

I think that it is not, because it is not so strong, bitcoin is a coiled coin, it is number 1, and the champions are always an example for imitation, and if someone says that the champions are changing here, I do not think that such an event!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

Now is it possible that ether will be like bitcoin?
No, Ethereum is ethereum and it's different with bitcoin.
Its price will also move high as bitcoin did and investors will move from bitcoin to ether?
It will be moving up too as soon as the crypto market cap will increase. You are saying these things because you might be an Ethereum holder but you can't compare oranges to apples, they are not the same.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

for the moment if note, ethereum always follows the movement of the bitcoin. indeed not only ethereum but all the coins. but I hope the ethereum could be coins that independent, in the sense that could be great without having a reference to other coins. It is later that would make great ethereum exceed bitcoin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Yes, I think it's perfectly possible.
The current investment profit in ETH is likely to be higher than the BTC investment profit.

I know this thing is possible, ETH has a big advantage to other altcoins and I really think eth will follow the footsteps of bitcoin. It may take more time but it will be worth it and so grab this opportunity now the price is really cheap.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: