Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which platform are you doing bounty campaign?  (Read 496 times)
Hzero

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

I am a new bounty hunter, i am try to looking some platform which provide bounty campaign, if you have good platform, please share to me. Which platform are you doing bounty campaign? We share together in order to get good bounty program.

i use only three platforms, you can try them: Bountyhive, Bounty0x and bitcointalk on "bounty section".
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

I do not use platforms for bounty, because I can easily find a project with my own hands and eyes, so I do not use and do not want to give money for what they find there. I think that now there are a lot of projects in which you can take part.
iris777

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

I would recommend Bountyhive platform. I am using it now and liking it mostly because of no need to make weekly reports. But i really dont know how much will i earn at the end, so i only joined a few compaigns. I think it is a good platform to start with.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

I also use the platform Bountyhive. I like working on this platform. There is also a less popular platform for bounty https://icoreward.com
akonrupom

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

II use only two platforms, you can try them: Bountyhive and Bountylord.com

https://bountyhive.io/ is a good platform to start.
It is easy to apply for campaigns there and there is a lot of campaigns to do.
And https://bountylord.com is a biggest platform. U can choose many bounty of there. There are a lot of bounty campaign, remember check project detail and ico reviews before joined campaign, if not just waste you time
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

I do not use platforms for bounty, because I can easily find a project with my own hands and eyes, so I do not use and do not want to give money for what they find there. I think that now there are a lot of projects in which you can take part.
That's right, We can find the bounty campaigns easily. But working on a platform does not require reporting every week. Our work will be updated automatically. Many people like it.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Most of the time I will search directly on the bounty thread in the altcoin section.
There may not be an open spreadsheet for each platform.
That is what I also do whenever I am in need of a bounty. The problem with that section here is that it is often clustered. For me, I sieve through by looking at threads that just began with less that 10 pages gone. That way, you can be sure that you will get on the spreadsheet than working for weeks without knowing you worked in vain.  

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

You can choose
1. Bountyhive
2. Bountyplatform
3. Bountyguru
4. Bounty0x
It would be better if the links to these sites listed above are included to avoid us getting wrongly to phishing sites.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Dont use any platform,i have been into bounties for about a year and no platform can give you a decent amount of tokens after these ICOs are over,that is why i am sticking with the old fashioned way here in bitcointalk,because i do believe that these old managers here arent going to fail your expectations and you should be able to find them in the bountny sections.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

I only have two platforms to find bounty, it's bountyhive and bountyplatforms. Apart from the popular, almost all ICO here are legit. Platforms serve as a guide for us to easily choose a bounty, this is a bounty summary for bounty hunters to easily understand the truth of them. In fact, it's very difficult to choose the real ICO in the marketplace (altcoin) because of the overwhelming numbers, so it's best to find and choose platforms to base our bounty campaign selection.

varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

you can try amazix bounty, bounty0x, bountyalert, bountyhive or maybe search through altcoin section for bounty selection, but always keep in mind the fact that, is it gonna reach softcap or hardcap? & then it maybe able able to pay bounty hunters. due to bearish market the icos are not able to reach at desired cap so watchout for that. also keep in mind & always assume that bounty payment is gonna come late. happy hunting.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

I am not using any,bountyhive seems suspicous to me because there are no transparency with the rewards of each participants so they can easily manage to get most of the stakes of the campaign without getting tracked because the spreadsheet is hidden so i wont be to sure about the stakes part of that website,sticking with the traditional bounty campaign would be the best.

Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

There are many bounty platforms running these days. But currently I'm on bountyhive and that of Bitcointalk. One just need to select good ones.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I am a new bounty hunter, i am try to looking some platform which provide bounty campaign, if you have good platform, please share to me. Which platform are you doing bounty campaign? We share together in order to get good bounty program.

I found these 2 websites that I am currently using to receive news about bounties and airdrops:

http://bountiesalert.com/

https://coinmarketcal.com/

I'm also using coinmarketcal.com to get alert about news or upcoming airdrop but I don't think you can get information about bounties in here.

I think at the moment bountyhive still the only one that we can use to get news or know about news bounty campaign. But I don't use bountyhive cause the amount of bounty campaign available on bountyhive is really little, I often check new bounty campaign in this forum by myself Grin

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

Although there are many platforms that can be explored to get access to latest bounty campaigns but I will suggest bountyhive through bountyhive.io. It is a platform that is easy to access especially for those who are new to bounty hunting.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Dont use any platform because it might be doing shady things unlike to the traditional bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk which has more transparency because you can see the progress of your campaign thru spreadsheets,you wouldnt want to work without seeing the rewards that you can earn from these bounty campaigns.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

You can try bountyhive its easy and pretty good. I dont like other platforms, they pretty bad in UX\UI.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

platform that I follow is usually about property, humanity, health, mining, and an application that has a different function when compared with others. usually the platform is quite a lot of investors so that ICO organized will be successful. but do not forget to check the existing team on the platform, then the advisor who joined the platform, because it also determines the success of an ICO that will impact on the success of a bounty
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

I don't use any platforms because I trust one bounty manager and he is the one who guide me if there is a new bounty project or I always asking him what is his new project and luckily he always tell me and that's it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: