Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which platform are you doing bounty campaign?  (Read 496 times)
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

Not using any platform because these websites has less transparency,you wont see any progress until the ICO has ended,that is why i would stick to bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk,i have been following these good managers from the past couple of months and i find it very profitable that is why i am sticking with the old fashioned way.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:28:44 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:39:24 AM by keycellko

Im using bountyhive. Check that out. They claim to check the background of icos before it is launched in their platform. So far ive neen using them for 2months now. I am happy with the results. Also, very easy to use. So this one is good for newbies.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

I aint using any platforms with my bounties because these websites cannot be trusted as you can see there are less transparency compare to these traditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk,which is more reliable because we can see some progress to what we are doing with those websites out there it willl more risky for us.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

Not a good idea because there are less transparency with these websites,we should stick with the bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk so we avoid problems,follow the good managers and you will be okay ,because most of the good managers here are going to pay your efforts just make sure that you are not joining scam projects.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

I’m a new user and haven’t start the bounty campaign but already know some stuffs about bounty campaign. Trust me,  believe in those bounty that required submission here on bitcointalk. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

My friend was at bountyhive, and he said there was no way to check the bounty report!

Because there is no online spreadsheet, let them check!

But the bountyhive platform is really good, and I'll be looking for a bounty hunt here later!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

I participate in the bounties that are promoted by bountyhive (bountyhive.io) which is a good platform for bounties, however as there are many bounty hunters registered, if you do not stay alert, you will not be able to join in the best bounties
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

Same with me. I'm also a bounty hunter. Project projects that reward quite a lot. You can search it in search engine. Good luck.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

Various sites that automatically collect information about your work on advertising crypto-currency projects usually very much underestimate the rates that promise at registration ... so I would recommend doing advertising campaigns that are offered by trusted managers within the forum
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

I am a new bounty hunter, i am try to looking some platform which provide bounty campaign, if you have good platform, please share to me. Which platform are you doing bounty campaign? We share together in order to get good bounty program.

I found these 2 websites that I am currently using to receive news about bounties and airdrops:

http://bountiesalert.com/

https://coinmarketcal.com/

A also use bounties alert, it provides you with updates of recently opened bounties.
But I also use the bounties section of this forum. Also, I have a preferred manager to which bounty programs I participated in.
I seldom trust other managers which I haven't worked with before.
NineBall

Activity: 123

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

I only know one platform is Bountyhive, it's very simple and easy for someonne who new bounty hunter. And All bouty program look interestig. I think nothing better than Bountyhive.

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

I don’t know any platform which could be better than this forum. I’m not the biggest fan of bountyhive because of lack of control. On this forum any spreadsheet is available any time and moderators are online.

otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

I don't like bounty platforms. They don't have a single standard and it is kinda annoying to explore it.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

I just checked bounties section and find some good bounty campaign, I think you no need to find bounty platform, just stay at bitcointalk bounties section, there are a lot of bounty campaign, remember check project detail and ico reviews before joined campaign, if not just waste you time
it's wiser, see for yourself and analyze yourself which bounty you will do. sometimes we need a leader to determine which boutny will be successful, but we have to keep learning for ourselves.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

I am a new bounty hunter, i am try to looking some platform which provide bounty campaign, if you have good platform, please share to me. Which platform are you doing bounty campaign? We share together in order to get good bounty program.

I don’t pay too much attention to bounty campaigns. Just some time participating in signature campaigns. Anyway sometime it is interesting to support company.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

Most of the time I will search directly on the bounty thread in the altcoin section
In this thread a lot of campaign programs to follow and very difficult to choose it, it means choosing which one will really succeed. But there are many web that include bounty program from start date to end ico very clear and detailed.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

I am a regular hunter and doing many automated bounty platforms such as bounty hive, bounty-platform and ICOReward. All these are fully automated and we don't have to make any record and when any bounty over, we get our rewards automatically in our wallet.
yakuzabilgic

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

there are many websites and telegram groups on this topic. you can follow up to date bounty campaigns. sylon, needmoney, deadley these people is the best bounty managers in this forum. Follow their telegram group's.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April    
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale    
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

Because I'm new here I'll go to altcoin bounties in this forum and I think lot of us here is rely in this forum for new bounties we just need to look what campaign that have potential.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
KGRanji

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

Im using Bountyhive they send rewards quickly like after a week at end of campaigns but not satisfied about transparent of campaigns only can see participant count
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: