Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "When will market recover?" posts are getting out of hand  (Read 75 times)
chocopapaya (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Let me guess, you bought a bunch of btc or alts three months ago when prices were peaking and your portfolio is in the deep red.
You are anxious and are wondering if you made a mistake...should you sell or hodl?
Is crypto done for?
Will I never be a millionare?

Listen to the wise chocopapaya as he enlightens you as to what is going on in the market now.

The crypto market was in an unsustainable bull rush last december.
It price corrected for two months.

Now, the reason the market is stagnant is not because of further price corrections, but because there is very little trading volume.
This shows that those already in crypto are hesitant to do anything because they are essentially scared of the market.
New money and investors are hesitant to come in either.

So what will help change the market?
Do you think whining or asking on bitcointalk is going to magically change anything?

NO! Be SMART! You should seriously be buying stuff up like crazy now!
Don't be an idiot and repeat the same mistake where you buy up when things are pumping.
Not only is it a great time to buy cheap coins, it will actually help the overall market place go up too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rahutomo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

You are incredible.
thanks for the spirit.
Am I wrong, if I sell altcoin to buy ETH ??
The proverb sell does not mean to spend but starts a more current level.
I expect wise advice from you, because I am sad ..
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Harsh words but kind of true. Seasoned investors have probably run out of money now after buying in these dips, other newbies however will wait for the market to go back up and then buy. At least the posts about market recovery will be less though Cheesy

Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

In recent years, the Bitcoin market has consistently received bad news with no predictions of benefit from experts. Market capitalization "evaporates" 200 billion dollars in just a few hours, however, the value of Bitcoin is showing signs of recovery.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

In recent years, the Bitcoin market has consistently received bad news with no predictions of benefit from experts. Market capitalization "evaporates" 200 billion dollars in just a few hours, however, the value of Bitcoin is showing signs of recovery.

Shit international corporates does not let the bitcoin price up. Bankers know that if bitcoin and other crypto started marching towards till laymen them everything will changed in this world.
Hope there would not be any issues now. BTC price started increasing from this evening. I know we will find the fluctuation in the market for sure but all will settle back steady rise alone.
chocopapaya (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:57:20 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 11:26:08 PM by chocopapaya

You are incredible.
thanks for the spirit.
Am I wrong, if I sell altcoin to buy ETH ??
The proverb sell does not mean to spend but starts a more current level.
I expect wise advice from you, because I am sad ..

When the overall market starts pumping, it is typically two types of alts that benefit the most and their price increases like crazy:

#1) Alts with tons of hype

#2) Alts that have a working product, a solid community backing it up, and active development (there are strong signs it will hit its roadmap goals)

So for eth, let's see: Yes! It is in category #2 and I am a strong believer in ETH and I believe it has a tremendous future even more so then how far it has come.
When I look at the price now, I see it as a great bargain.  If you are hesitant about ETH, you can look into other similar projects, mainly neo.  Or you can put equal amounts into eth and neo to hedge your losses and gains.

But, actually, what I recommend is to not sell any of your alts at all, especially if you would lose a substantial amount of money.  Actually, I would straight up buy more btc or eth with cash.  For me, I'm not a rich guy and I didn't have that much spare money to invest.  So the past three months I looked at my income from my job, took a reasonable percentage out of it and used that to buy more btc.  I then just did without eating out, or buying extra things , no major lifestyle changes really.

Might sound extreme, but that's how I took advantage of it.
And I would say I'm quite successful, since first starting out, I have increased the amount of btc I own by 9x and the amount of eth by 12x.
I buy when low, then make strategic trading choices while the market is pumping.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Let me guess, you bought a bunch of btc or alts three months ago when prices were peaking and your portfolio is in the deep red.
You are anxious and are wondering if you made a mistake...should you sell or hodl?
Is crypto done for?
Will I never be a millionare?

Listen to the wise chocopapaya as he enlightens you as to what is going on in the market now.

The crypto market was in an unsustainable bull rush last december.
It price corrected for two months.

Now, the reason the market is stagnant is not because of further price corrections, but because there is very little trading volume.
This shows that those already in crypto are hesitant to do anything because they are essentially scared of the market.
New money and investors are hesitant to come in either.

So what will help change the market?
Do you think whining or asking on bitcointalk is going to magically change anything?

NO! Be SMART! You should seriously be buying stuff up like crazy now!
Don't be an idiot and repeat the same mistake where you buy up when things are pumping.
Not only is it a great time to buy cheap coins, it will actually help the overall market place go up too.

why do you wonder, at the beginning of bitcoin the greed was that what drove its price now u have lots of unpatient greedy coinholders, that wait for their lambos

good luck with them

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: