Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says the Cryptocurrency Bull Rally is Near  (Read 512 times)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

I think its true because Bitcoin is already down right now. I always recall everytime bitcoin pumps up, it always experience a massive dump and suddenly bounce back when everyone is in panic sell.

If you say so. You're protrader  Cheesy

It would upset a lot of those who haven't accumulate lot of tokens though. Its not bitcoin that some of us are up to invest in. ETH had also dip, which is best to also buy. There are lots of options to buy but why buy ETH when its already expensive. There's EOS that had been pulled down several times just so you can ride the train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

I believe McAfee and his opinion. Because people say that he only makes money with someone to declare. Because his thoughts are always open, and always calm despite the bearish market. There are many experiences about his crypto. He always supports crypto to improve it since he is expert about crypto and knows a lot.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

Mr. McAfee has making great contribution in cryptocurrency by supporting those high profile ICOs and his very influential and vocal in his outlook about the future price of bitcoin. I'm hoping that we can see the price at that range for the good of all believers of bitcoin.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

I believe McAfee and his opinion. Because people say that he only makes money with someone to declare. Because his thoughts are always open, and always calm despite the bearish market. There are many experiences about his crypto. He always supports crypto to improve it since he is expert about crypto and knows a lot.

He's calm because he made a lot of money pumping altcoins. He was rich long before that, but this recent goldmine that he discovered has set him up for another 10 years of coke, whisky and cigars. If you made a million USD this year, you'd also be happy and calm. Somebody should ask him how much BTC he's holding and how much he cashed out during crashes, although I doubt he'd be honest about it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

but current condition of the market is not too good. yesterday crypto was going to the dips.
i think it is the sign for the beginning of the bull market later on. this year maybe will surpass last year highest price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

I think that prediction can bring optimism on market. Market price right now drop and good prediction can bring positive impact to holder. I am believe that this year is good for cryptomarket because investment firm like goldman sachs already state they will opening crypto trading desk
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

John McAfee is always optimistic when it comes to Bitcoin and Crypto currency market. Although with this prediction I believe it is true and I think many people also believe him. The prices have been accumulating for quite some time now and another bull run is really due now.

Also with his stature in the crypto market i know he can influence people as well to buy more Bitcoins.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

He's calm because he made a lot of money pumping altcoins. He was rich long before that, but this recent goldmine that he discovered has set him up for another 10 years of coke, whisky and cigars. If you made a million USD this year, you'd also be happy and calm. Somebody should ask him how much BTC he's holding and how much he cashed out during crashes, although I doubt he'd be honest about it.

additionally he is getting paid a lot of money ($10000?) per each tweet he makes advertising some shitty ICO scam on his twitter account because of his followers that he actually gained by talking about bitcoin and being so controversial about it. not to mention that he has been participating in shitcoin pump groups himself and fooling newbies into buying certain shitcoins which they pumped afterwards.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

McAfee is a real supporter of cryptocurrency and he has approve that so many time and if you check back, you'll that he first started by making right prediction but he's now making prediction for his own pocket which is the reason why the crypto community are against him.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
RochaMckay

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

We are near on exiting the consolidation period. It will make another noise again in media and everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: