Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Reaches Toward $7000  (Read 547 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

It is showing a lot of resistance between $9,500 and $9,990 per coin. Also, we should remember that the Mt Gox trustee is dumping the coins under his control on a regular basis. If BTC manages to cross the $10K level despite all these obstacles, then it will be a great achievement.

I'm not really worried about what Mt. Gox is currently next da. I still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow along with the depletion of supply as demand will always increase. All we have to wait is to start the whales from altcoin to bitcoin.
perera1996

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

it would seem that Bitcoin has a pleasant help at $5000-7000$. Ideally it takes off again this year. Contrary news and FUD have pushed numerous individuals from Bitcoin. We simply require positive news to bring the consideration back. At that point it may shoot up to the moon.
Opipolopo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

bitcoin in deep
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

I don't think that this would touch below 7k mark again. In my opinion this price dip will only temporary and will go back to 8k$ mark in the next week. From we could see all is back to green now with slight difference.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Now bitcoin 7000$ but bitcoin have big potential. I believe 1-2 month and bitcoin go up

juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

it is no wonder that bitcoin reached $7000 price. now even it towards the $6k price in the market. but i hope it wont reached.
what if this just a manipulation of some peoples to make others sell their coins so they can buy it with cheaper price ?
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

itcoin is stuck at low prices. Currently the bitcoin is priced at $ 7,161. We can see across the market fluctuate and within a few months bitcoin will greatly increase in the next few months or years. This is a time to buy and hold. Cool
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Bitcoin is stuck at low prices. Currently the bitcoin is priced at $ 7,161. We can see across the market fluctuate and within a few months bitcoin will greatly increase in the next few months or years. This is a time to buy and hold. Cool
I like your optimism unlike other holders here that because they see bitcoin is down for this time, they would like to say that it's dead. If bitcoin ends up to $7,000 this can be alarming for others but it's also an indication that it can be the best time to buy more bitcoin. Whether the price goes positive or negative, this can't affect most of the long term holders.
Day traders are feeling the pain and most of it the newbie investors, holders and traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

Good opportunity to buy bitcoin once bitcoin fall to 7,000 USD because it is giving chance people to buy at the cheaper price of it. Nowadays the bitcoin value continues falling and possible the value of bitcoin will hit at 7,000 USD and for me, I'm looking to it as positive because it gives chance to as to buy bitcoin at the lower price.
Zakaria Alaoui

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

GREAT PROJECT
ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:57:46 AM

Bitcoin may go down to 5k, that's when i 'd go all in, expecting 10k by end of year, 20k by end of next year
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-moves-closer-to-7000-as-cryptocurrency-market-records-slight-gain/

For the time being, significant news on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general has been rather quiet lately. Lingering somewhat out of the spotlight, bitcoin has been given a chance to finally begin its growth again. As long as it remains untouched by major news and generally negative reports, it should be opposition free in its recovery. However given the current state cryptocurrencies are in, it is extremely hard to say that this is the end. For now it is one foot in front of the other for cryptos. As always, good luck in this hectic market.

Best regards,
The Elysian Team

Month of april was a good one because on this month bitcoin price rise up and many bitcoiner are happy with that. But now why bitcoin is falling apart again. Bitcoin reaches $7000+ again and continuing to fall down. Hope it won't go far from the dip.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

There are rumors that bitcoin can drop to $ 5,500. It will be a good time to buy, I hope below the course will not go away.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

There are rumors that bitcoin can drop to $ 5,500. It will be a good time to buy, I hope below the course will not go away.
well, i hope that does not happen. of course I see it as a low price, but of course many people will take advantage of that moment to buy bitcoin. well, there will be very many people who panic about it.
Lettyk23

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Cклoняюcь к тoмy чтo мeньшe 5000 BTC yжe нe yпaдeт Wink
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

I think it is not a big deal, soon it will hold its speed.

nakamita

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

bitcoin it is at such a threshold, the end of the year even exceeded 20k $
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: