Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Company Starts Paying Salary In Bitcoin ?  (Read 473 times)
Bit talk (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Japanese Company Starts Paying Salary In Bitcoin its good news for Cryptocurrency market.
Multi-billion dollar tech giant in Japan, the largest internet company actually (GMO) is already paying employee salaries in cryptocurrency.

This is only the beginning!

http://fortune.com/2017/12/14/gmo-bitcoin-salaries-japan/

This Japanese Internet Company is Offering to Pay Salaries in Bitcoin
GMO's new payroll option will be launched in February 2018.

This is the example for never end crypto market right?
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Yea, we are lucky that it happened, because Japan is very civilized and stable country, which may be leaded as an example for other countries. This is the beginning, we hope that there will be more country involved.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

This doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s never going alway, but the more we hear stories like this the better. It means that mainstream adaption is happening slowly. After last year’s bull run, tons of people know what bitcoin is and if this trend continues, it will mean success for everyone that is invested. That said, I would love to get paid in bitcoin at my place of work!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

This is great for crypto currencies, uptill now many companies are offering the option of crypto currency salary payments to its employees, which is a sign of the coming mass adoption and major use case of cryptocurrencies.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Its a good thing large companies try to adopt the cryptocurrency trend but i think its not right to pay bitcoin because of its price change everytime Think of a scenario that after the company pays the worker with bitcoin then after a day the coins price dropped its  a lose for the worker and what if they really need that money so bad its a bad idea its not everyday that the crypto price increases

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

If a certain company pay bitcoin as a salary to their employee, well it is good for them, maybe the employer and the employees has a form of agreement that's why their company perform and implement to pay bitcoin as a salary. And maybe all employees on that company are also crypto enthusiasts, and likewise the company management also a cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

I read such an article long back also where the company was paying extra to employees if they accepted their salaries in Bitcoin.
No matter how good the technology is, as long as entire population doesn't have wallets to accept, how will a person accept it?
It has obvious benefits for the employer since he would be evading taxes.
The only concern I have is what if the value of bitcoin takes an extreme swing and the hard working employee loses a significant amount of his salary?
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

This is a really nice news to read. If only more companies would start to offer payment in Bitcoin, then the crypto market will go mainstream for sure, and this would mean a huge increase in the value of the coins.

wiarw

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

The cryptocurrency will undoubtedly gain more support, and the application scenario will become more abundant.
But I guess people who get the cryptocurrency as a salary will not want to see the scene of a sharp drop in currency prices.There is still a long way to go.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

it was not the first time we are seeing this,
actually some company already made this kind of movement and most of them were came from japanese.
as far as i remembered they're the first country who openly accepted it as a currency.
we could see that they made a move by regulating their own exchange so they could prevent money laundry that was why they made a decision to support it.
so it's not really surprising to see it actually,because we are expecting something more from the country who accepted Bitcoin openly.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Japan is the first country started to pay employees in Bitcoin and well now we can see they get paid for other cryptocurrency as well world is changing for better jobs and better wealth distributing mechanism
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

Japanese Company Starts Paying Salary In Bitcoin its good news for Cryptocurrency market.
Multi-billion dollar tech giant in Japan, the largest internet company actually (GMO) is already paying employee salaries in cryptocurrency.

Cool.. I'm Glad with this news  that's enough to believe that crypto market is never end.
but I think companies need to provide other coins with lower fees to help employees for the low payouts, with that I believe adoption will grow especially among employees

DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

Not sure if this is good or bad but's surely a sign of growing mass adoption, even though within just one country.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

Theres nothing to be amazed if japan pays all their employees by bitcoin,since this cryptocurrency is legal in that country,they adapted bitcoin as real money so whats new about this news?

What i was waiting is for other country to treat our community here as what japan treated us,maybe by the we will become worldwide currency and we will dominate the whole financial system
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Well its not shocking since its an internet company.. so it adapted the newest technology.. It is a very good news..hope many employer will adapt it.. especially those who are prone with the new technology.. you were right it is an example that crypto will never die..
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

this is yet another example of bitcoin's real usage in the real world as a currency. it will help bitcoin's image and further adoption of it as a currency in the future.
however this has nothing to do with "cryptocurrency market" at all. the altcoins still remain useless when it comes to real world and until that changes the altcoin market will stay the same.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Good thing they will pay their employees in crypto currencies, but i do hope that all their employees knows the risks of accepting it as salary and the company has explained those risks to them and also signed up legal terms where the employees can not sue them in anyway if the market crashes or something bad happens. Many legal issues might rise specially FLSA laws (does not apply in Japan, not sure though) which might create a huge havoc.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

If this is true, then its good news for the crypto world
it shows the general acceptability of the people to the blockchain world and this is vital as we all engage in crypto
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

it is very interesting and rarely teradi in other countries  and hopefully other countries follow.but the problem is that many countries forbid bitcoin as a legal means of payment like in my country,and I think in paying using bitcoin is advantageous for its employees.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

This is really awesome! I know some banks are secretly developing their own crytocurrencies too! I would say now is still a very good time to dive in for all cryptocurrencies

As long people all over the way has ways to use them, they will moon!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: