Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can Bet You Need A Convincing Whitepaper  (Read 225 times)
Newchanka (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Hello,
Whitepapers are the ground zero of ICOs. With hundreds of offers now competing for investors' attention, your whitepaper needs to not just be convincing, it has to stand out to sell and really sell your ideas.

I am Newchanka, a crypto article with marketing experience and whitepaper czar. Before you think of going further with your ICO, I invite you for a chat. With your concept, I'll develop a concise, catchy ICO whitepaper that'll sell your ideas to the investor. Remember that when you put forth your argument with a marketing slant, you literally kill two birds with half a stone.

Well...that's my proposition. If you need investors with cryptocurrency wallets in hand beating a path to your venture, send me a chat or email newchanka@gmail.com.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
Newchanka (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Who else needs a white paper?

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Hello,
Whitepapers are the ground zero of ICOs. With hundreds of offers now competing for investors' attention, your whitepaper needs to not just be convincing, it has to stand out to sell and really sell your ideas.
Only if the idea is interesting otherwise it just doesn't make sense to beautify it with great presentation especially if it lacks the originality.

I am Newchanka, a crypto article with marketing experience and whitepaper czar. Before you think of going further with your ICO, I invite you for a chat. With your concept, I'll develop a concise, catchy ICO whitepaper that'll sell your ideas to the investor. Remember that when you put forth your argument with a marketing slant, you literally kill two birds with half a stone.
I like your style.I would even recommend you to projects who are actively looking for white paper writers.But, what costs does your fancy white-paper magic skills come for ? Let that be public.

Well...that's my proposition. If you need investors with cryptocurrency wallets in hand beating a path to your venture, send me a chat or email newchanka@gmail.com.
Honestly, it's not just the white-papers that turn the investors on.It's a good first candidate but not everything.
Michael63

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2023, 07:46:03 AM by Michael63

Hello,
Only if the idea is interesting otherwise it just doesn't make sense to beautify it with great presentation especially if it lacks the originality.

I like your style.I would even recommend you to projects who are actively looking for white paper writers.But, what costs does your fancy white-paper magic skills come for ? Let that be public.

Honestly, it's not just the white-papers that turn the investors on.It's a good first candidate but not everything.

Hi Patatas, You are right about originality in ideas, however, truth be told that most ICOs lack originality. However, sometimes, it's good doing what other teams have done if your drive is pecuniary, so I don't blame teams that copy concepts, but rather wish them success.

Where we have problem in the industry are the fraudulent teams who we sometimes are not able to identify because they sometimes come up with novel ideas. Be that as it may, thank you for your inclination for recommendation.

Newchanka (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

This service is still available for those seeking the service, kindly bear in mind that I usually get paid before writing whitepapers. Contact NewChanka via email newchanka@gmail.com. Thank you.

Newchanka (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

Service still available.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: