Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Exchanges: Crypto vs Fiat  (Read 135 times)
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Which exchange do you guys think is the best if I want to exchange both crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto? Best in terms of everything (fees, security, time...etc

thank you
revCrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Which exchange do you guys think is the best if I want to exchange both crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto? Best in terms of everything (fees, security, time...etc

thank you

There's really no best exchange, it depends on your usecase, if you are an avid trader, airdropper, bountyhunter, then you most likely will have different crypto exchanges cause some of the coins you earn are only being traded on some exchanges, if you are just a casual trader, use binance for low fees. for crypto to fiat, use coinbase, or better yet go peer to peer transactions.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

thank you

There's really no best exchange, it depends on your usecase, if you are an avid trader, airdropper, bountyhunter, then you most likely will have different crypto exchanges cause some of the coins you earn are only being traded on some exchanges, if you are just a casual trader, use binance for low fees. for crypto to fiat, use coinbase, or better yet go peer to peer transactions.

Thanks for the info. I use mostly BTC and ETH and wanted to know what everyone thought the best place to trade would be.

Cheers,
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

And it really depends on the place you are in. Only few exchanges support countries around the world and generally have a larger fees than the local exchange and traders. If you have a local exchange, they'll be the safest way to transact linking your bank account. Or you can look for traders on localbitcoin.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

And it really depends on the place you are in. Only few exchanges support countries around the world and generally have a larger fees than the local exchange and traders. If you have a local exchange, they'll be the safest way to transact linking your bank account. Or you can look for traders on localbitcoin.

I do not have a local exchange. I am tired of paying high fees and takes a lot of my time so wanted to know which is the best international one lets say
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Nothing is the best, but if in your country provides an exchange with local money it is very easy and practical as in Indonesia provides an easy exchange in access
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Nothing is the best, but if in your country provides an exchange with local money it is very easy and practical as in Indonesia provides an easy exchange in access

Unfortunatly our government is still is not supporting the Crypto move so I have to look outside to exchange. Even some exchanges won't allow me because of the restrictions of my the government
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

for fiat to crypto you can use cex.io they are accepting credit cards as well.. but for crypto exchange better watch nex exchange..
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

for fiat to crypto you can use cex.io they are accepting credit cards as well.. but for crypto exchange better watch nex exchange..

Are they accepting all kind of credit cards? (Visa, Mastercard,Amex..) or are there certain cards used?
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

It all depends on what kind of coins you are going to buy and sell. Since different coins are traded on different exchanges. And the stock exchanges are now more than a thousand.
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

thank you

I don't think so, so why everyone call Facebook is the largest social network now. Like that, if exchange want to call the best, them must have big volume, good support, trustworthy, friendly interface easy to use,...
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

It all depends on what kind of coins you are going to buy and sell. Since different coins are traded on different exchanges. And the stock exchanges are now more than a thousand.

I am mainly selling and buying BTC and ETH. Will consider Altcoins in the future.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

It seems to me that today there are a lot of such exchanges, only. That the main condition today is the passage of complete verification on the exchange and it is mandatory that the exchange be completely legal and also be verified, I think that bitfinex is a very good example.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

It seems to me that today there are a lot of such exchanges, only. That the main condition today is the passage of complete verification on the exchange and it is mandatory that the exchange be completely legal and also be verified, I think that bitfinex is a very good example.

Ya I agree about the Verification and Legality but not only Bitfinex is doing that.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:49 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:16:31 AM by deevan

Selecting an exchange is selected on several factors not only on the best factor is considered. First, you have to check whether the coin you are going to trade is listed on that exchange, Secondly, does that exchange support your country in order for you to withdraw fiat money to your local bank account & for this you need to go for identity verification also which can be a lengthy process. Then in parallel security & other major features like transaction/withdraw, fees, liquidity are considered. You can try with BitStamp exchange & other options try localbitcoins website, there you can find people locally in your country willing to sell/buy BTC you can meet them in person & make a deal.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

thank you

When I work with fiat, I always use CEX with visa payment card.
Fees there are really small, and when you withdrowal fiat, it comes to your credit card immediately.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

If you mean you want to trade on pair crypto with fiat, actually all centralized exchange offer that pair, but soem of them offer crypto trading with pair USDT (Tether), the value of Tether similar fiat so you can use it to avoid high fluctuacion of crypto and keep profit when down trend of cryptocurrency. But some decentralized exchange also offer deposit and crypto trading pair with fiat like EXMO, Kraken, Bitfinex.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: