Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoStocks][Bitcoin Arbitrage Fund]Fund was closed, we bought back all shares  (Read 18402 times)
Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 08:30:14 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 07:06:04 PM by Eric.DarkSpirit

Why Verification Level is still none?

Are you take it seriously to get Advanced Verification?

CryptoStocks site shows your verification level as "None", and this gets you nowhere.
I like the idea but unless you do provide certain provable ID documents to CryptoStocks and also to the public, the only people who may jump ahead to buy would be drunk or the newb fool. You should provide documents and full verification first!

Thank you very much, we didn't notice this.

We will post verification documents today, at least getting Advanced Verification.

We sent our passport twice last week, but we can't receive any information from CrytoStocks.

The fist time is at 11/11/2013

The second time is at 14/11/2013

Now we are waiting for the reponse from CrytoStocks.

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:05:55 PM

CryptoStocks site shows your verification level as "None", and this gets you nowhere.
I like the idea but unless you do provide certain provable ID documents to CryptoStocks and also to the public, the only people who may jump ahead to buy would be drunk or the newb fool. You should provide documents and full verification first!

We will post verification documents today, at least getting Advanced Verification.

We sent our passport twice last week, but we can't receive any information from CrytoStocks.

Your images don't come through because:
Sad
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 06:22:59 PM

Wow, seems like someone just gobbled up 2000 shares for 20 BTC.

Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:05:18 PM

Taking a bit of a gamble on you here and hopping on board for a few shares Smiley

Thank you very much.

Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:07:31 PM

Your images don't come through because:
Sad

Thank you for you report, It is fine now. We changed the url link from "https://" to "http://"

Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:09:20 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 12:59:12 AM by Eric.DarkSpirit

Wow, seems like someone just gobbled up 2000 shares for 20 BTC.

Yes, we also noticed this, so thanks to all shareowners.

we will do our best to keep these assets and get more profits.

Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 01:21:44 AM

After consideration, we don't want to change share market now. The reasons are as following:

(1) There are some scams on CryptStocks, because they don't check projects' possiblity and the OP's experiences.

However, this is why our project was listed on it. We didn't have any remarkable experiences and we still had a chance.

(2) Whether a project is a scam or not, it depends on the OPs of projects instead of share market.

If we can respect all shareowners' rights and don't take any money which doesn't belong to us ,we still can get good reputation on CryptStocks.

So we promised to buy back all shares at price 0.01 BTC if the fund is closed oneday, so that our shareowners would lose nothing.

However, we may make less money than we expected before. It is OK for us, we will get good reputation and we can list other projects with more profits to make money.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:29:54 AM

I think I just shat myself. I first read your if cryptostocks shuts down oneday as Monday and it freaked me out!!

Really dig that you guys will buy back at original cost though, speaks volumes if followed through upon should the unforunate occur. 

*big sigh of relief

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 04:16:34 AM

I think I just shat myself. I first read your if cryptostocks shuts down oneday as Monday and it freaked me out!!

Really dig that you guys will buy back at original cost though, speaks volumes if followed through upon should the unforunate occur. 

*big sigh of relief

Thank you. That is a mistake, we forgot to fill the whole sentence completely and we rewrote the announement within 3 minutes.

We bought some shares before, and we lost all investment and went through bad feelings.

So we want to be good OPs and consider more for shareowners.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:15:56 AM

*big sigh of relief

Thank you. That is a mistake, we forgot to fill the whole sentence completely and we rewrote the announement within 3 minutes.

We bought some shares before, and we lost all investment and went through bad feelings.

Digging the vibe with you guys so far and not to shabby a dividend payout either btw Wink  How long does an arbitration round typically take?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:08:37 AM

*big sigh of relief

Digging the vibe with you guys so far and not to shabby a dividend payout either btw Wink  How long does an arbitration round typically take?

We think the most imorportant thing in the btc share market is to keep the value of btc instead of being stolen by someone else.

We will do this for shareowners. 

Maybe you are not satisfied with the first dividend.

Given two choices, the one is less dividend, however, your btc is safe;  the other is high dividend at first, when more shareowners come in, the OP run away or release bad news, let the price of shares go down to zero.

What is your choice?

As for the time of arbitration round.

Because of different transferring method, the average time between arb. rounds will vary from 2 days - 15 days.

If we bought btc-e code, this is the fasted way to transfer USD to btc-e.com, however, we can't do it now because the code's additaional profit is more expensive than our expected profit. For example, the code price from RMB to USD is 6.7 now, however, the offical exchage rate from RMB=>USD is 6.12. So the man sold the code may make 9.4% profit, which is higher than our expected profit 5-6%. We can't take it.

So, we have to transfter USD by International Wire Transfer, which will cost us 1% or more. The whole time may be 15 days.

mpr20rt

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:10:05 AM

Bare in mind that btc-e need ID check for wire transfers and might hold you cash until you provide them one.. also I am waiting on at least cryptostock verification imho thats what holding some of investors down.. 

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:15:17 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 01:40:17 PM by Eric.DarkSpirit

Bare in mind that btc-e need ID check for wire transfers and might hold you cash until you provide them one.. also I am waiting on at least cryptostock verification imho thats what holding some of investors down..  

Yes, you are right.

We are also waiting for the verification of cryptostock.

Bitcoin Forum time: November 17, 2013, 01:05:06 PM

We got Advanced verification from Cryptostocks just now.

frito

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:03:04 AM

hi Eric.DarkSpirit

you should be publishing the exact trade itinerary in close to real time

e.g.: 12/12/2013 10:00:11GMT bought 220BTC@500USD btc-e
       12/12/2013  10:12:00GMT sold 220BTC@3350CNY chinabtc

Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 05:14:14 AM

hi Eric.DarkSpirit

you should be publishing the exact trade itinerary in close to real time

e.g.: 12/12/2013 10:00:11GMT bought 220BTC@500USD btc-e
       12/12/2013  10:12:00GMT sold 220BTC@3350CNY chinabtc

Yeah, we will.

We hold our btc on OKCOIN.com now.

We will sell all btc out within 12 hours, then we will update the arbitraging progess information.

Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 11:43:33 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 11:56:03 AM by Mageant

IMHO it would be better if you sold and bought the Bitcoins on the two exchanges simultaneously.

That means you wait until the funds arrive at Bitstamp, and then you buy on Bitstamp and simultaneously sell on okcoin.

Then you have absolutely no risk of price fluctuation.

cjgames.com
Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 12:08:43 PM

IMHO it would be better if you sold and bought the Bitcoins on the two exchanges simulatenously.

That means you wait until the funds arrive at Bitstamp, and then you buy on Bitstamp and simultaneously sell on okcoin.

Then you have absolutely no risk of price fluctuation.

Yes, you are right, we considered that before.

We thought we sold btc at a very high price yesterday, but we are wrong. There are too much crazy and rich people in China.

Next time we will do the arbitraging in this way.

We apologize to shareowners. If this arbitraging process loses some BTCs, we will pay for the loss.

ixxi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:28:52 PM

Got a few shares + keeping an eye on this thread.

Eric.DarkSpirit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:36:12 PM

Got a few shares + keeping an eye on this thread.

Thank you.

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:44:08 PM

Could be interested in this as well but I would like to see some examples of trading.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████