Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Something big is coming. What it will be?  (Read 217 times)
RandomNumberGenerator (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

What do you think it will be? They did say they will be giving their shares for token holders. Wonder if they begin distribution April 18th.

Click image for video (cannot find how to post embedded video)
https://preview.ibb.co/iNjmgc/big.jpg
vultas

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

From the video, It might look like a big partnership maybe? but who knows, read in telegram that some athletes in the vid look like popular professionals but it is hard to say. App launch is possible as well since the registration is on for some time https://medium.com/@lympo.io/join-thousands-of-lympo-app-testers-632bfb57d04a
Tweetoint

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

Just created this account to pi55 them off.

BINANCE  Grin Grin Grin

Trololololo
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Actually I'm damn hyped for this. Lympo has never disappointed me in this respect and It never cease to amaze me!
 Let's see! Smiley
potcoindude

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Actually I'm damn hyped for this. Lympo has never disappointed me in this respect and It never cease to amaze me!
 Let's see! Smiley
True, I feel like they are ready for some one like Addidas Wink
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

Lympo will be traded  on Bankera xchange whan exchange will finish his testing
It could be very good exchange with fiat trading available

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sockninja

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Lympo will be traded  on Bankera xchange whan exchange will finish his testing
Well they do have a partnership with them https://medium.com/@lympo.io/lympo-s-deal-with-bankera-one-of-biggest-token-sale-projects-to-date-launching-an-exchange-258e81e4f9a5 But since they announced news that basically says that holders get company shares I am really waiting for more info on that, would be great for the hole crypto space if they pull it of Smiley  
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

If that is something big, then I do not know what big is any more. Satoshi emerging from retirement is what would make the cut for me, would you think not? I mean, every day some company is announcing something. This is just another footnote update that people will not even remember in a couple of days. Sorry to ruin the party guys, but that is a fact.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kindbtc

Activity: 1008

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

Lympo seems like a quality project, i am muself waiting for their app to use it, i will use it to track down my daily activity and workout and also get some coins as a reward.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

If that is something big, then I do not know what big is any more. Satoshi emerging from retirement is what would make the cut for me, would you think not? I mean, every day some company is announcing something. This is just another footnote update that people will not even remember in a couple of days. Sorry to ruin the party guys, but that is a fact.

Well companies try to attract people however they can. Sooner or later all announcements are forgotten. It is a matter of making an impact and being in a spotlight at least for a day or two. So many ICO nowadays and I think such advertising is quite attractive. At least I liked the video and will try remembering to check April 18th what it will be. From the video I'd say it will be either partnership with some brand. And if it is a big brand then it is really big news as at this crypto state any big company acknowledgement is very healthy for the market.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

I think a real revolutionary new step will be prepared by the governments of most influential countries. Step by step government realize importance and need of crypto system penetration in modern market and other spheres of our daily activities.
sockninja

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

You are right about most of them, and seeing another announcing "big" news may look familiar, but I have been following them for some time and they never sayd "big" before announcing something new and what they do is ground breaking, I suggest read around their announcements especially this one. I think this is first in the crypto space  https://medium.com/@lympo.io/hold-on-to-your-helmets-we-are-distributing-company-shares-to-lym-token-holders-e0030d886e84
And another thing I have never seen them bragging about anything, but when you read about them there is a lot to brag about like this: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/lympo-in-the-media-famous-crypto-youtubers-and-news-sites-f03417277bfb
So the work ethic and the overall look on the long time perspective look promising especially when they are going legit into company share game Wink    
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Today I have read the news about  U.S. Department of the Treasury asserts announcement, that they feel very positive about crypto. European Unit is planning to invest 300 million dollars by 2020. 22 countries, including Great Britain, France, Germany, Norway, Spain and the Netherlands, signed some declaration about their intentions to create European Blockchain Partnership on the 11th of April. And U.S. Department of the Treasury asserts claims that it's not against crypto and blockchains, but it is against using it for terrorism and another evil purposes. that is why  U.S. Department of the Treasury asserts stands for regulations that won't let this happen. so i am pretty sure, that everything is going to be ok with bitcoin and crypto world in general. we just have to be patient and not to follow these FUD games, that are everywhere around us

CrytpoSayan

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

Today I have read the news about  U.S. Department of the Treasury asserts announcement, that they feel very positive about crypto. European Unit is planning to invest 300 million dollars by 2020. 22 countries, including Great Britain, France, Germany, Norway, Spain and the Netherlands, signed some declaration about their intentions to create European Blockchain Partnership on the 11th of April. And U.S. Department of the Treasury asserts claims that it's not against crypto and blockchains, but it is against using it for terrorism and another evil purposes. that is why  U.S. Department of the Treasury asserts stands for regulations that won't let this happen. so i am pretty sure, that everything is going to be ok with bitcoin and crypto world in general. we just have to be patient and not to follow these FUD games, that are everywhere around us
#getyourspacesuits Cheesy Really nice bet lympo will lead the crypto space once it starts running Smiley))
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

Lympo will be traded  on Bankera xchange whan exchange will finish his testing
I also put great hopes on the LYMPO token. I really like this design, I think he will succeed. I really wanted to invest in LYMPO tokens, but I did not have the money for it, now I'm sorry. I participated in the Bounty campaign and got some tokens and I'm very happy)))

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
serenitysilence

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

this is good enough news. after such a news, you can say that the crypto currency is part of our life on an ongoing basis.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

I do not understand what this project is so much like many people? I don't see any potential in it. The usual project, nothing more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
domaska

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:57:59 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 10:05:41 AM by domaska

I do not understand what this project is so much like many people? I don't see any potential in it. The usual project, nothing more.

Why though ? have u ever read their whitepapar, or even seen how quickly team response to community ?. Talking about the announcement, I think it should be about the new LYMPO ambassador. However, we can only speculate
Steve Rob

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 03:45:30 PM by Steve Rob

What do you think it will be? They did say they will be giving their shares for token holders. Wonder if they begin distribution April 18th.

Click image for video (cannot find how to post embedded video)
https://preview.ibb.co/iNjmgc/big.jpg

LYM will raise maybe around the 18th of April? Smiley
LuBro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

That's it! There have been a signement about the Blockchain cooperation within the EU. With the EU Digital Day a stronger focus for the Blockchain in the of EU countries will come and is set now. It's all about shaping Europe's digital future together and finding answers to the challenges of digitisation in consultation. This is also just great news for Lympo as well. Smiley
One of the quotes: "The European technology sector sees the Blockchain as an area in which Europe is ideally positioned to play a leading role. However, it is no secret that we must invest in this - both politically and financially." says Andrus Ansip, EU Commission Vice-President. There is much work ahead, but the basis is set!

The EU has already invested over 80 million euros in the development of blockchain services. Another 300 million euros are to follow by 2020, according to the related press release.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: