Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am paying 0.01 btc to someone explain me how to fix 2 things  (Read 96 times)
chicodosbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

I am paying 0.01 btc to someone explain me how to fix 2 things

hey guys i have 2 questions if u could help me i will give to u 0.01 btc for the help Smiley

I am cloning altcoins and POW + POS coins but ....

first question:

I am clonning btc and litecoin, I can create the genesis block mine and start a new coin fine ...  works very well but ... if I change MAX_MONEY = 21000000 to 2000 or 5000 this simply does not work i knwo few people have told it is not about just change max_money need change some other stufff, i am kinda confuse so if u could me help understand what i need to do in the code i will pay u in btc.

second question:
i am clonning perfeclty POW+ POS and POS coins, but..... setgenerate true does not work got absolete so i can mine any coin Sad

so how I can mine a block in a POS coin, at least the first block to start the chain?

thanks/.... if u interested to help me on this i will pay u in btc, just PM me.

thank you
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

I am paying 0.01 btc to someone explain me how to fix 2 things

hey guys i have 2 questions if u could help me i will give to u 0.01 btc for the help Smiley

I am cloning altcoins and POW + POS coins but ....

first question:

I am clonning btc and litecoin, I can create the genesis block mine and start a new coin fine ...  works very well but ... if I change MAX_MONEY = 21000000 to 2000 or 5000 this simply does not work i knwo few people have told it is not about just change max_money need change some other stufff, i am kinda confuse so if u could me help understand what i need to do in the code i will pay u in btc.

second question:
i am clonning perfeclty POW+ POS and POS coins, but..... setgenerate true does not work got absolete so i can mine any coin Sad

so how I can mine a block in a POS coin, at least the first block to start the chain?

thanks/.... if u interested to help me on this i will pay u in btc, just PM me.

thank you

Contact me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: