Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

I think that this year was very prosperous for whales, as they have repeatedly speculated on the market and earned a lot of money. Now we need to wait for the next wave of growth and sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
no, please! i don't think it is the end, it's just the beginning. i would feel more suspicious if everything was smooth and untroubled. we need times like this for many reasons and most of all to decide what we want
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

We all worried about this but I don't see any serious signal for start real panic! So we shold be patient and keep going with our investments

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

No. Not at all. I'm never worried about cryptocurrency future. I believe cryptocurrency has a potential and will go far. Many people are also joining cryptocurrency so there's no need yo worry. It will survive.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
there are a lotnof things taht are good and bad for us and i believe that future of the cryptocurrency is blured now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

No. Not at all. I'm never worried about cryptocurrency future. I believe cryptocurrency has a potential and will go far. Many people are also joining cryptocurrency so there's no need yo worry. It will survive.
there are a lot of things and obstacles in the cryptocurrdn y wolrx so only time will show what will happen next

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sicithdeve

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

there is nothing to be worried about as i am sure that you will find itnecessary for the cryptocurren y world to blossom and it will

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

there are a lot of things and obstacles in the cryptocurrdn y wolrx so only time will show what will happen next
only time will show ypu are right but i think taht the future is really optimistic and you will be happy about it this is our future

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

i k ow taht ypunare worried and we all are but it means that we will figth for the better future for us and for our career

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

only time will show ypu are right but i think taht the future is really optimistic and you will be happy about it this is our future
tje future of the  ryptocurrency word is going to be fine and i am sure that you will find that out andwe will be happy

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

No. There's no way I'm worried about cryptocurrency future because I know its worth and what its doing for people. Cryptocurrency future is bright and not going to die. Cryptocurrency will survive and be accepted globally.
baobao2000

Merit: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

I am still confident with crystocurrency and I don’t think it will be ending in this year or next 10 years. I think we are just at very beginning. It is a bit similar to stock market, so there would be a low and high point. We need to be patience and also invest with caution. I think right now is bear market, that why everything drop.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

For this technology to be finished we have to stop investing in it and stop innovating, and until now neither of these two things has been fulfilled, it is very important to know that there may be a reduction in the financial market, but the technology goes forward, it is very important that we have faith in this project, since its success is based on community support.

oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

I believe that this is not even the beginning, we are standing before the beginning of the era of the cryptoindustry! Of course, many coins will not live to a brighter future, but those who remain will soon enter our daily life, as when a computer and the Internet!

[
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

Now many people are worried about the future of cryptocurrency. Those people who bought coins a few months ago are especially worried. But I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will recover soon.
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

i am worried as well but i think taht cryptocurrency is the future of our business and we may be calm abput it
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

Now many people are worried about the future of cryptocurrency. Those people who bought coins a few months ago are especially worried. But I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will recover soon.
teh fututre of the cryptocurrency world is really good and you can be sure in ypur investment so do not worry much
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

And what's the point of worrying and mating your nerves, nothing bad happens to cryptocurrency, just go about your business, and the currency will do everything for you.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

Despite current bad situation in the cryptocurrency market, I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. Most of the currently existing coins will cease to exist because of their uselessness, but the best of them will remain and become a common means for payments.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

One thing we should worry about is the ever growing acceptance of closed source software and exchanges being used as wallet. This is missing the point why cryptocurrencies were made which is to give every individual the full control over their fund. Users who don't have access on their private keys should be worried of their funds. Anyone can just stole their fund and even got hacked all of a sudden. This is why, users should be encourage to transfer to open source software like HODLER and electrum, in this way we could be assured that our coins are all safe and nothing to worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: