Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
haggaik

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

Nothing to worried about. The future of crypto currency is the beginning of the World best recovery Technologies. To me, i am not worried about the future, though just because of their values are currently on the decline direction it will surely bounce back. The entire crypto market will be much brighter soon. No matter what any Government/Countries will do, crypto had come to be and the future is bright.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

The volatility of crypto is always there, it's a normal situation. But I'm not worried about the future of crypto - with the development of technology, blockade has every chance for development and world success.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

A fairness for a newbie is worrying about the future of cryptocurrency. Their understanding of cryptocurrency is limited to price alone. They will assume if the price continues to decline then this is the end of cryptocurrency. But for some people who have known cryptocurrency, they will not worry about cryptocurrency now or in the future.

I personally believe that cryptocurrency is the system that will replace the payment system now. Although it is difficult to determine because until then the main factor of state and enterprise to adopt cryptocurrency is to have a volatile price. But some time from now there will be a new system to fix and make cryptocurrency feasible to be a payment system.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Do not worry about the future Cryptocurrency, altcoins decline in the last time not the collapse of the market. It is like a cycle, rising and falling, falling and rising again. In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency is really very bright, it will bring a lot of benefits and will be many applications in the future. The price of the cryptocurrency will be recovered and the new ATH will be available by the end of 2018.
Clay99

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Its only the start my friend! Market corrections happen, ride with it you will be happier on the other side
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

I am also a believer of cryptos, and I think this will continue to succeed in the coming years. There are pumps and dumps but that will not affect the stability of cryptos since its a normal stuff. Our future is the digital economy
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Cryptocurrency only at the stage of formation in the world, what end can we talk about, if nobody really knows about them)

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

What do you want to hear your question? Persuade you that this is promising I will not. Investing is a big responsibility. And only you make a decision - it's perspective or is at the stage of collapse. Here at the forum, there are all people who are very interested in cryptocurrencies. If you want average statistics of opinions, you need to ask on a neutral forum.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Cryptocurrency only at the stage of formation in the world, what end can we talk about, if nobody really knows about them)

Virtual Payments are the next big thing, and cryptocurrency is an important aspect of independent virtual currency which makes it clear that it will survive for long in this world. But the next question that comes into our mind is , which currency will long last in this fast changing world ? At present, market is highly dominated by Bitcoin and it is assumed that it can continue for coming years also. But no one absolute sure about the future currency which will be the next big thing.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I believe that crypto has a great and bright future. This industry is able to change the world and make people's lives much better. There can not be constant growth, so the market is falling and rising from time to time Wink
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

I don't worried about cryptocurrency future at all. The whole community of crypto fans is formed yet. They have even their own language features. If don't HODL you might miss out when the coin moons or rockets up in value.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

Why should worry about the cryptocurrency future? We all know that crypto world is full of the fluctuation, including the fluctuation to be worse low or even best high price. Therefore, when engaging in the crypto world, we must be ready for any kind of possibilities. We can be rich in a short time because of the crypto, but we can also be sad poor in also the short time. To minimize these conditions, this is what leads us to be smarter and wiser in choosing the right investment or trading. It is important to know the best time to pick the coins and the right time to sell them.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

This is just the beginning of the crypto revolution, Crypto has come to stay and I personally believe that most of these projects in the space currently will not be here in 5 years time, because I just feel we are just beginning to see real concept comes out, most of the projects in the space that have clock 3 years have not delivered anything real to the space and I believe these one will die and new cool projects will come up

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

It's a normal thing to worry on this bear market where it had a massive dropped in price value for the majority of the cryptos.  However,  we need to understand that due to it's volatility, crypto market's fluctuation in price is inevitable and unpredictable.  I still believe that there is still a bright future ahead in the crypto currency market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is still a whole new concept that people are still to know and experience and it is still in its early stages of developments, i feel that cryptocurrency is similar to PayPal and any online payment, at first not so many people found it interesting but it slowly made it s way into our lives and became something that is essential and it is shaping up or world, and the same is going to happen to cryptocurrency.
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Of course it will be but not for BTC and ETH. They are stronger than some IT companies on conservative market now.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

I think the cryptocurrency future is really great and there is nothing to be worried about.
The people continuously supporting it and through this they have a great future in this world and in this industry.
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

stop panicking, forget about the money you invested in cryptocurrency. A year later, go and see the courses and how much you earned?

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

crypto ia now experiencing it is development and i am sure that someday crypto Will be accepted by the world in the advancement of blockchain technology
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

No of course ! Crypto currencies have great future and we are going to see it in next 5 years, blockchain technology is really undervalued now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: