Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bästa svenska Bitcoin-exchange?  (Read 7557 times)
MaTachi (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 10:06:54 PM

Vilken är billigast och säkrast i Sverige? Jag har använt Kapiton tidigare, men om jag inte minns fel är courtaget rätt högt där. Hade varit kul att höra om det finns något alternativ som svensk.

@DanielJonss. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 10:48:21 PM

Seems like Kapiton is closed during the coming week (11th Nov - 17th Nov), src: https://kapiton.se/news/3 and the trading price on FYB-SE is currently much higher: https://www.fybse.se/orderbook compared to http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/kptnSEK

@DanielJonss. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 12:05:21 PM

Are there any foreign exchanges that work well for Swedes without ridiculous bank transfer fees?

CROEINDLTD

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 03:09:59 PM

Jag väntar på att bli verifierad på Bitstamp, återkommer med min upplevelse att handla där.

De svenska alternativen känns inte särskilt attraktiva, med mycket krångel och kritik, samt låg handelsvolym. Kika hellre på någon mer etablerad internationell aktör tycker jag, å andra sidan tar det längre tid att överföra pengar etc. Allt handlar ju om vad för- och nackdelarna väger.
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 06:25:58 PM

I once created an account at MtGox, but they wanted a photo of my ID etc. Is it the same practice at Bitstamp? It just feels like such a drag to provide it and get approved. The registration at Kapiton was much simpler. It would also be interesting to hear if you have to pay any bank transaction fees for depositing money at Bitstamp.

BTW, are there any more Swedish alternatives that you are aware of?

CROEINDLTD

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:14:23 AM

I once created an account at MtGox, but they wanted a photo of my ID etc. Is it the same practice at Bitstamp? It just feels like such a drag to provide it and get approved. The registration at Kapiton was much simpler. It would also be interesting to hear if you have to pay any bank transaction fees for depositing money at Bitstamp.

BTW, are there any more Swedish alternatives that you are aware of?

Well, it's the same at Bitstamp. Every large handler will have this type of verification, because of laws, which also tells us that they are genuine.

The only fee I can find at Bitstamp is a commission rate of 0,5%.

Also, the swedish alternatives that I know of are as following: btcx.se, kapiton.se & fybse.se
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 06:38:46 PM

I'm fairly sure that I didn't have to provide any identification when signing up on Kapiton.

Ah, I haven't seen btcx.se before. The site looks very amateurish though.

CROEINDLTD

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:11:09 PM

I'm fairly sure that I didn't have to provide any identification when signing up on Kapiton.

Ah, I haven't seen btcx.se before. The site looks very amateurish though.

Well, from my experience they pick users randomly which they demand to identify themselfs. Also, I did not regard Kapiton as a "large handler".

They seem to work fine, you can buy with Swish etc, but the prices are too high for myself to be using them.

Och varför skriver vi på engelska? Grin
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 05:36:16 PM

Okey, interesting. However, I do believe Kapiton is one of the larger exchanges in Sweden, but I guess that doesn't say a lot.  Smiley

The courtage is 0.95 % at Kapiton. How does that compare to other sites, such as Bitstamp?

(Regarding language, all Norwegian threads here drive me crazy, and I assume they are driven equally insane by the Swedish threads)

CROEINDLTD

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:03:23 PM

Okey, interesting. However, I do believe Kapiton is one of the larger exchanges in Sweden, but I guess that doesn't say a lot.  Smiley

The courtage is 0.95 % at Kapiton. How does that compare to other sites, such as Bitstamp?

(Regarding language, all Norwegian threads here drive me crazy, and I assume they are driven equally insane by the Swedish threads)

Regarding Kapiton as a large exchange, at the time of writing the trade volume is 37 BTC, you be the judge. ;-)

At Bitstamp the commission is 0,5%.

Lets hope the new upcoming swedish exchange will be usable: http://exchange.bitcoin.se/

(I see, and I must agree)
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:24:06 PM

How long do you typically have to wait when cashing out Bitcoins from Kapiton? I made a withdrawal 36h ago and still haven't received them. Says it can take up to 2h so I'm a bit worried. Contacted their support today as well but haven't got a response.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BitVenture

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 08:53:05 PM

Still nothing, Rajsallin? -Please keep us updated on the issue!
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:34:02 PM

Still nothing, Rajsallin? -Please keep us updated on the issue!

No I still haven't got them. Getting more and more worried, especially since they aren't answering me either. On the other hand it says they are having technical issues this week but it also says that Bitcoin cash outs aren't effected. Don't know what to think. Really hoping I get them tomorrow.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
CROEINDLTD

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:06:22 PM

Read this thread: https://www.flashback.org/showthread.php?p=46128234&posted=1#p46128234

Someone wrote yesterday that it took 8 working days for him to get his money to his bank account.

I would not use Kapiton, I have seen a lot of bad critics. The site is managed by one single person, and he wrote this aswell: https://www.flashback.org/sp45798958  Embarrassed
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:16:34 PM

Update: still haven't received my coins and still no answer from support. I would advice everyone to stay away from Kapiton for now.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
CROEINDLTD

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:00:23 PM

Update: still haven't received my coins and still no answer from support. I would advice everyone to stay away from Kapiton for now.

I have seen at least 10 different persons say exactly this. This looks pretty bad I must say, there is a lot of money involved. Would be interesting to know if someone has been in contact with Kapiton this week.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:02:08 PM

I recommend safello.com
I can personally vouche for them.
(please note that I am biased due to involvement in Safello Tongue)
//DeaDTerra
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 03:25:20 PM

I recommend safello.com
I can personally vouche for them.
(please note that I am biased due to involvement in Safello Tongue)
//DeaDTerra
Nice website and reasonable price.

Fassan

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:19:21 AM

I have bought during the summer on btcx.se and it was ok.
Last Sunday I sold on fybse.se and had the money in my account (länsförsäkringar) 30 minutes later.

I like fybse.se but have only done one trade so....
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:46:02 AM

1 week and still haven't received my coins from Kapiton..

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: