Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bästa svenska Bitcoin-exchange?  (Read 7557 times)
estgv

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:34:15 AM

I recommend safello.com
I can personally vouche for them.
(please note that I am biased due to involvement in Safello Tongue)
//DeaDTerra
Nice website and reasonable price.

I thought so as well but it seems the rate isnt adjusted very often, its advertised at 446eur whilst the other major exchanges have it way lower now.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:47:21 AM

I recommend safello.com
I can personally vouche for them.
(please note that I am biased due to involvement in Safello Tongue)
//DeaDTerra
Nice website and reasonable price.

I thought so as well but it seems the rate isnt adjusted very often, its advertised at 446eur whilst the other major exchanges have it way lower now.
We are currently working on this, it is a known bug. When Bitstamp goes down or the API stops working the ticker stops updating.
//DeaDTerra
FrankSchuil

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 09:37:24 AM

Hi there,

Our price is updated every 5 minutes and is only lagging when there are problems with the API as DeaDTerra states. If you do see a rate that is severely off please let us know at support [at] safello [dot] com. Also note that it's only the display price that may be off, the actual execution price or your order will be at the correct rate. The API call for executing the order is stable while the display price API call is sometimes not.

Kind regards,
Frank Schuil
CEO & Co-founder Safello
Fassan

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:39:18 PM

Do we have an unbiased report on using Safello? Wink
FrankSchuil

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:46:10 PM

Do we have an unbiased report on using Safello? Wink

Lol, in the Netherlands there used to be a commercial for toilet cleaning product and their slogan was: "We from WC Eend highly recommend WC Eend." : Grin

By all means, try it out and if you run into any issues contact support [at] safello [dot] com. Also, I saw someone in the Dutch section who tried our service out who is not working with or for us Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=340680.0
GBGglenn

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:35:10 AM

1 week and still haven't received my coins from Kapiton..

Have read on some websites that many people have had the same troubles. Would'nt surprise me if the owner of the website himself is stealing BTC from now. He says that the hard-drive have crashed or the other person have made a misstake.

Would'nt dare to buy on Kaption after everything i've read from it.
mgauffin

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:33:14 AM

Jag kan varmt rekommendera https://www.fybse.se/ har köpt därifrån flera gånger.
Tog 2-3 dagar att föra över pengar med Swedbank. Jag har inte tagit ut pengar men att ta ut BTC gick direkt.
Mailade admin en fråga och fick svar på 2-3 minuter.
Helt klart nöjd.
holiman

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:35:50 PM

Jag har testat FYB-SE, Safello och BTCX. Valde att hålla mig borta från Kapiton, kan inte uttala mig om den.

FYB-SE verkar ganska litet: man kan se orderdjupet och det är ofta högre priser att köpa där än btcx/safello. Gjorde ett köp, satte sedan in pengar för ett andra, men efter att ha studerat orderdjupet så tog jag ut pengarna igen - såg att det skulle bli alldeles för högt pris. Inga problem med att föra tillbaka pengarna, inga klagomål på tjänsten i övrigt.

BTCX : har köpt från dem. Inga problem. Helt ok pris. Erbjuder även lite andra kryptovalutor.

Safello: har köpt från dem också. Inga problem, den marknad jag föredrar. Fördel är direktbetalning (via SHB), så man kan genomföra köpet utan att vänta två dagar (med de andra två har jag fått vänta ett oar dagar - men går säkert snabbare med swish, har inte testat det). Safello verkar inte ha samma typ av market som fyb-se, dvs, safello, såvitt jag förstått, skaffar bitcoins från andra marknader, så inte beroende av att ha en stor "egen" marknad för att täcka ordrar eller se till att priset är marknadsmässigt.

Viktiga skillnader (enligt mig):
- Direktbetalning versus bankgiro/banköverföring
- Orderdjup/marknadsmässigt pris

En grej man kan påpeka till FYB-SEs fördel, där lägger man sälj/köp-ordrar, dvs man kan speca att man vill köpa X bitcoins för priset Y,och motsvarande för försäljning. På BTCX och Safello säger man "Jag vill köpa bitcoins för X kronor" - och man vet inte exakt vilken kurs man kommer att få (vilket är extra enerverande om det dessutom tar två dagar innan köpet genomförs).

Mina 2 satoshi..
MaTachi (OP)

Activity: 98

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:42:19 AM

1 week and still haven't received my coins from Kapiton..

Have read on some websites that many people have had the same troubles. Would'nt surprise me if the owner of the website himself is stealing BTC from now. He says that the hard-drive have crashed or the other person have made a misstake.

Would'nt dare to buy on Kaption after everything i've read from it.
Wow, that sounds horrible. Do you remember where you read that?

@DanielJonss. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:55:54 PM

Seems like Safello only accepts instant payment through Handelsbanken. How long did it take after the purchase for the Bitcoins to arrive at your address?

I tried buying from BTCX and it was very fast and painless. If you purchase for less than 4000 SEK you don't even have to create an account at the site. I did my bank transfer yesterday night and I got the Bitcoins today at ~midday, so it took about 12 hours.

But good observation. BTCX and Safello are more like stores, while Kapiton and FYB-SE are exchanges. Both have their pros and cons.

@DanielJonss. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
holiman

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:45:16 PM

Seems like Safello only accepts instant payment through Handelsbanken. How long did it take after the purchase for the Bitcoins to arrive at your address?
That was instantaneous. So, very happy with the service. 

But good observation. BTCX and Safello are more like stores, while Kapiton and FYB-SE are exchanges. Both have their pros and cons.

Yeah, safello would be 'the killer' with these features:
- Ability to set limits on purchase ("I want to buy for X sek, if the price is <Y SEK")
- Ability to sell BTC (with similar limits).

I suspect, though, that this is altogether a different service. It would mean that I have to put money into my "account" with them, and they would have to hold it until my conditions are met. That kind of service is a lot more complicated than a simple "got money, purchase BTC". Probably different legal rules, but I'm not a lawyer so that's just a guess. 

Another feature they could add would be more cryptocurrencies. I purchased LTC via BTCX, unfortunately just before their planned shutdown - I placed the order on a thursday and got the currency on a monday. Alt currencies are perhaps not that important, BTC is sufficient as an entrypoint, since all other currencies can be purchased at any other global market using BTC:s, the only upside with using a swedish market is when doing payments in SEK. That's what I'll be doing in the future, I guess.
tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:44:56 AM

Safello's price would be kind of ok if not an extra 3% on top after the waiting to transfer to them....

I would advise localbitcoins.com over them anytime.
MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:19:25 AM

Yeah, safello would be 'the killer' with these features:
- Ability to set limits on purchase ("I want to buy for X sek, if the price is <Y SEK")
- Ability to sell BTC (with similar limits).

I suspect, though, that this is altogether a different service. It would mean that I have to put money into my "account" with them, and they would have to hold it until my conditions are met. That kind of service is a lot more complicated than a simple "got money, purchase BTC". Probably different legal rules, but I'm not a lawyer so that's just a guess. 
That sounds like an exchange. Wink

MaTachi (OP)

Hack the planet!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:24:50 AM

News from Kapiton:

Hej!

Det här är Sebastian Manitski som skriver, VD och grundare på Kapiton.

Jag är hemskt ledsen att jag inte hört av mig till er tidigare. Skälet är att jag har varit upptagen från tidig morgon till sen kväll med att lösa de problem som uppstått, problem som visat sig mer svårlösta än vad de först framstod.

Jag kan först och främst försäkra alla om att ingens pengar är i fara på minsta vis.
Det är naturligtvis ett obehag att inte veta vad som pågår och jag ber återigen så mycket om ursäkt för det.

De problem jag har haft började med en olycklig hårddiskkrasch och förvärrades av en, ganska plötslig, enorm ökning i efterfrågan på bitcoin. Det finns också människor därute som gör vad de kan för att utnyttja situationen på olika sätt. Jag behöver försvara både mitt och ert mot intrångsförsök tex, vilket tar tid och engagemang. Inget sådant har dock varit i närheten av att lyckas, säkerheten är mycket god.

Jag håller parallellt på att rekrytera och anställa ny personal för att anpassa verksamheten till den nya situationen som en kraftigt ökad kundkrets innebär.

Jag räknar med att Kapiton är i full gång igen om en vecka, eller tio dagar som mest. Senast runt den 7-8 december med andra ord.

Jag och mina nya medarbetare sliter vidare, ber om ursäkt för omaket och uppskattar allas tålamod.

Mvh
Sebastian Manitski

Source: https://kapiton.se/news/5

I predict the price will tank before I'm able to sell my coins on Kapiton. Tongue

FrankSchuil

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 02:57:46 PM

Safello's price would be kind of ok if not an extra 3% on top after the waiting to transfer to them....

I would advise localbitcoins.com over them anytime.

The 3% is our fee, not sure what "waiting to transfer" is bringing us in revenues. We gotta eat form something Smiley To get those bitcoins to you within that time frame is actually quite hard if you deal with the current banking system as we are, it's not like an exchange where we do peer-to-peer trading. Some of our competitors charge up to 7.5% for this service. And with direct payments through Handelsbanken or iDeal there is no waiting time, so you are probably referring to bankgiro payments or SEPA - again that has to do with the normal banking days.

@Holiman: as others state that is an exchange, although we aren't excluding the possibility that we would support such features in the future.
holiman

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:18:17 PM

I don't have a problem with a few percent fee. Before I went into the market, I spent some time comparing differences and trying to find which would give me the best rates etc etc. In that timeframe, the BTC went up about 100%. So, if you're doing one-off purchases, I would not bother with a few percent more or less. The general volatility of the BTC is *way* larger than that anyway.

However, if you are going into bot-trading, doing several trades per second, then yeah maybe those fees matter.
FrankSchuil

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 05:21:03 PM

I don't have a problem with a few percent fee. Before I went into the market, I spent some time comparing differences and trying to find which would give me the best rates etc etc. In that timeframe, the BTC went up about 100%. So, if you're doing one-off purchases, I would not bother with a few percent more or less. The general volatility of the BTC is *way* larger than that anyway.

However, if you are going into bot-trading, doing several trades per second, then yeah maybe those fees matter.

That's totally fair. Note that my fee comment was not directed at you, but at Tolega. Still thanks for elaborating!  Wink
LeftToeCut

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:51:40 PM

Are there any "instant" options besides Swish on btcx or being lucky on localbitcoins?
CubeOne

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:21:56 PM

Are there any "instant" options besides Swish on btcx or being lucky on localbitcoins?
It's no other instant service on the Swedish market today, But Swish could take som time sometimes also.
FrankSchuil

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 01:45:56 PM

Legally speaking swish is for customer to customer transactions only. There is no swish for corporations yet. We have been in contact with the organization behind swish which stated that it may come in 2014. At the same time we are aiming to increase the amount of bank integrations, but its a slow process.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: