Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:22:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀  (Read 67659 times)
Crypto_loca

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

So if I have few devices, can I bet from all of them in the very same betting room?
Ninocute

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

Conventional style of betting is not transparent, safe, enjoyable but that's all gonna change because of Bethereum. Social betting is the future and Bethereum is the future of social betting.
PatekWater76

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Convenient and accessible platform. Really like. Thanks to the developers that grouped all in one place. Well done guys! Good luck to you!
It's very convenient to bet with friends on the bethereum platform. I don't need to spend time together to play.

Bethereum has made it super convenient to wager with friends and colleagues, my mates and I are able to organize wagers with ease even when we are each located in a different spot around the world! We are able to connect keep in touch and do what we love to do most, bet with each other! We are having a really fun time with the bounty test app! Trying to rack up more points on the leaderboard haha

Hey Bethereum team, I saw that you guys were at the D10e conference in Malta! Congrats on taking 3rd place for the best ICO project pitch! It appeared that Bethereum received lots of recognition at the conference!
jordan112344

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

interesting, i wonder if this is gonna work..

I'v been placing bets on there test net for about a week now, it runs ok, I ran into a few bugs but nothing critical. From the looks of it they have a pretty good dev team
It's pretty fun, quite a few users online, lots of bets. Best part is that i have won all my NBA bets!

I agree, their bounty game/app runs pretty well. I ran into a few bugs a couple weeks back but it seems to be running smoothly since then. I have been able to get some friends from school and from the office to join up, it has become really fun with everyone involved; I now fully understand this whole "social gambling" concept haha.
I've been successful on all my NBA bets except for 1!!
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Blockchain-powered betting. I am very grateful to be part of this great project with great team working hard to always progress, always communicating with the community, and there is 100% transparency in their dealing. 
jmsbrke

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

I was wondering to myself earlier today about the amount of new “friends” I can make while betting on Bethereum platform, I’m curious as to where participants are from around the world.
Lots of great social features on the platform, hopefully I will make some friends from all over the world and I will be able to go travelling (paid for with my gambling winnings obviously haha).
dylansara4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

I was wondering to myself earlier today about the amount of new “friends” I can make while betting on Bethereum platform, I’m curious as to where participants are from around the world.
Lots of great social features on the platform, hopefully I will make some friends from all over the world and I will be able to go travelling (paid for with my gambling winnings obviously haha).

Ireland here. I might have to copy your idea of saving up my Bethereum gambling winnings and travel around the globe, need to visit some more tropical places, hope that some people from the Caribbean or Turks & caicos participated in the presale and are looking to host some new friends haha.
I myself am very pleased with the amount of innovative social involvement on the platform, plenty of ways to connect with others on the platform, find more pots to place wagers, and my fav is the ability in the future to place bets on local teams. That really adds the personal feel to it (in my opinion at least) and it adds lots of excitement.
jmsbrke

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

We aren’t too far away from each other, I’m over in Belgium. I totally agree, I hope some people from tropical island countries participated in the pre-sale too haha, I need some friends from sunny places. Yeah there are quite a number of different social features. I am a big fan of them having leaderboards, in-game/on-platform chat, having achievement rewards, community groups, team fan groups- all this is really great and adds a lot to the experience. I also like the large group betting concept ideas, and the fact that they will be opening a high-roller section for HUGE payouts. Also the fact that they are building a huge ecosystem, with the ability to scale really well and easily to support third party content/services/apps, will really help with user growth and community development. You can tell that they have put a lot of thought into this.
Tspark

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

The bethereum betting project is becoming more popular every day! Great startup, best wishes and good luck!
PatekWater76

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Blockchain-powered betting. I am very grateful to be part of this great project with great team working hard to always progress, always communicating with the community, and there is 100% transparency in their dealing. 

I agree with you, I am also very happy and grateful to have gotten the opportunity to participate. Their (Bethereum's) social communities (specifically Telegram) are genuinely great communities. Lots of good educated conversation going on in there about the project and the crypto world in general. The Bethereum staff/team members are very active and they consistently participate in the daily chat, I really like how they cultivate a healthy social crypto environment, and keep everybody engaged- super important if a project wants to achieve maximum success.

Keep up the good work guys! Can't wait for the worldcup to start!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

bethereum.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

How I can get the bonus?
Hey lehoang04400,
There is going to be a bonus for the Mainsale, will be announced shortly prior to the sale starts.
For now you can join our Announcement channel: https://t.me/BethereumNews
And register on the Whitelist: https://whitelist.bethereum.com/

karlojohnson

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

We aren’t too far away from each other, I’m over in Belgium. I totally agree, I hope some people from tropical island countries participated in the pre-sale too haha, I need some friends from sunny places. Yeah there are quite a number of different social features. I am a big fan of them having leaderboards, in-game/on-platform chat, having achievement rewards, community groups, team fan groups- all this is really great and adds a lot to the experience. I also like the large group betting concept ideas, and the fact that they will be opening a high-roller section for HUGE payouts. Also the fact that they are building a huge ecosystem, with the ability to scale really well and easily to support third party content/services/apps, will really help with user growth and community development. You can tell that they have put a lot of thought into this.

Their high-roller section will be excellent since there isn't another place for them to come gamble (the "mainstream" platforms wont take their bets for obvious reasons) besides the underground gambling operations which are most likely not the most comfortable or legitimate place.... On the Bethereum platform, all the bets are smart contracts managed by the oracle, everything is on the blockchain, de-centralized, so all winners get paid out.
It will be very very fun to watch the high rollers place bets on the Bethereum, I wonder if the general public will be able to see the high roller bets..
It's gonna be a huge eco-system, can't wait to see how it grows and evolves
PatekWater76

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

This social betting platform is incredible getting highest rating from hackcom. Congrates.

I also saw them on benchy and hacked,they got some pretty good reviews.
their smart contracts are all audited by ico.ai and that's always a good sign

I completely agree. I would also add that the app’s simplicity is a big plus. For most of us early adopters/crypto enthusiasts/programmers, we can figure out most un-user friendly platforms but the average user can’t or won’t be bothered. Complicated registration forms/processes make the problem bigger. This is pretty overwhelming to casual players. Bethereum is designed for maximum simplicity and intuitiveness, one of the main reasons for me liking it and it being so popular.

The app's simplicity and its intuitiveness is one of it's biggest advantages. Thats probably one of the big reasons that its so popular with the "newer crowd" in the crypto world, easy to access easy to use- anybody can just signup and join in very quickly. Plus people are attracted to the engagement and the "fun" factor on the platform
Lou_kharet

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

Finally some real social betting platform!
mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

What about the Android version?  When it'll be available for us?
TashaMorgan

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

I'm definitely looking forward for this, especially with the world cup coming soon. (Yes, women also watch sports!!!)
Good luck with the project
davidwhte

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Everything will be set for the world cap? Really hope so cuz in my country we're not allowed to bet!
Jacq

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Brazil will win the world-cap it's so obvious!  Here, you got a free tip LOL
Nice project guys 
Haha I don't think so mate! It can be Spain, Germany or even England !
By the way, when it's "too good to be true" (like Brazil) It won't be happened.

Come on bro! Argentina for sure! It can be the last world-cap for Messi- he'll take it !

Messi is a fu***** looser! He'll never make it!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

bethereum.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Everything will be set for the world cap? Really hope so cuz in my country we're not allowed to bet!
Well davidwhte - you've come to the right place Smiley Join in on the fun - we've just added the first World cup matches into our match feed!

davidduke126

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo

very sad thought... I know I'm looking for a project with an extra edge to it, wouldn't be here for a pump
so, NO, not everybody here just looking for a lambo

I bet that most of the audience is gamblers (=
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: