Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][SWITCH] Switchmint - Re-thinking Digital Money  (Read 1835 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

I think this is a great project to support, but i can't find your bounty campaign link..You said you will launch the bounty campaign in 13 april, I can't wait for supporting this project..I hope this project can running well and attract many investor out there to invest their money in this platform..Good luck Switchmint team keep on the road map track..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwitchMint (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

I think this is a great project to support, but i can't find your bounty campaign link..You said you will launch the bounty campaign in 13 april, I can't wait for supporting this project..I hope this project can running well and attract many investor out there to invest their money in this platform..Good luck Switchmint team keep on the road map track..

Thanks for the kind words!

The wife of our assistent developer gave birth to a daughter last night. This is the reason of the campaign program delay. But what a beauty. Life is amazing.  Smiley

The explorer is online at https://switchmint.info
This is still a work in progress, but the fundamentals are set.

We will start with the campaign program tomorrow!

SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3334959.0

We have some more things planned for release later this week.
SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:57:18 AM

A big thank you so far to the early project supporters. We're about halfway our softcap target!

Current active bonus round: 20%

Go to https://switchmint.com/ico for more information.
Mikada

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:29:02 AM

What about team? Anonymius?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

In your bounty thread you mentioned "A new approach to blockchain" adn then I head to the main thread yet I don't see any information about what you guys mean about this new approach? Can you elaborate it exactly I'm lost to all the information feed in the images in the 2nd post. It seem like a labyrinth of data there.

SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

In your bounty thread you mentioned "A new approach to blockchain" adn then I head to the main thread yet I don't see any information about what you guys mean about this new approach? Can you elaborate it exactly I'm lost to all the information feed in the images in the 2nd post. It seem like a labyrinth of data there.

Sorry to hear that. Please tell us what's bothering you in the OP so we can make some changes to improve it. We know it's a bunch of text, but it's important information about the project.

"A new approach to blockchain"

What is meant with that is this; We plan and develop everything with the user experience itself in mind. The importance of user friendliness and accessibility is often forgotten when it comes to new developments and releases. We envision an easy to access, and easy to understand blockchain economy for everyone. And our upcoming releases are projecting that vision.

For example, our assistant developer is currently working on a demo ui inside the wallet. How odd is it, that when you are new to cryptocurrencies and download the Bitcoin wallet for example, that there is not even a "how to" available in the program itself? New people have no idea what they are looking at. We have done research and tests with people in all age categories. Asking them if they know what a blockchain is, and how it works. The results are bad. More than half of the people we questioned had no clue at all. They think it's to complicated to work with or implement in their daily lives or business. Therefore, we focus on user friendliness, and not only on the tech part.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Sorry to hear that. Please tell us what's bothering you in the OP so we can make some changes to improve it. We know it's a bunch of text, but it's important information about the project.

"A new approach to blockchain"

What is meant with that is this; We plan and develop everything with the user experience itself in mind. The importance of user friendliness and accessibility is often forgotten when it comes to new developments and releases. We envision an easy to access, and easy to understand blockchain economy for everyone. And our upcoming releases are projecting that vision.

For example, our assistant developer is currently working on a demo ui inside the wallet. How odd is it, that when you are new to cryptocurrencies and download the Bitcoin wallet for example, that there is not even a "how to" available in the program itself? New people have no idea what they are looking at. We have done research and tests with people in all age categories. Asking them if they know what a blockchain is, and how it works. The results are bad. More than half of the people we questioned had no clue at all. They think it's to complicated to work with or implement in their daily lives or business. Therefore, we focus on user friendliness, and not only on the tech part.

That doesn't sound like new approach to me, I don't know if anyone here will consider it NEW approach actually. If its new to you, I don't understand whats old approach to you.

Anyway, this is going to sound really terrible but I'm going to say it anyway lol Your ICO looks like a scam.  Grin This had happened already with a team of anons, coin that promise privacy and so forth. Someone already did that act of scam. You're way late.

SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:28 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 02:25:46 AM by SwitchMint

That doesn't sound like new approach to me, I don't know if anyone here will consider it NEW approach actually. If its new to you, I don't understand whats old approach to you.

If you don't like our view on things, that's ok. Nobody is forcing you to invest.
SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

We are almost at the softcap target!

What we have planned for the following weeks;

Next week, the online staking wallet is released to the public.

We are making great progress with the "SwitchHub". We are as good as done with the backend and will switch to beta testing the following weeks after.

As an extra feature on the web platform, we are working on a social interface where you can communicate through encrypted messages on a peer to peer or group level. You can see it as an advanced trollbox in the upcoming trading section.

sieunhangao19

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

When does the project begin? This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

with a considerable amount of investors
it looks like this project will go very fast for the future
and began to attract many investors to participate in this project
SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

When does the project begin? This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!

We are already launched and our ICO is live.

We wanted to take a different approach at ICO's. Therefore, we launched with an already working product, and investors will almost instantly receive their SWITCH in their webwallet. Ready to withdraw to a desktop wallet, or you can keep it safe in the webwallet. The user is in control here.

with a considerable amount of investors
it looks like this project will go very fast for the future
and began to attract many investors to participate in this project

We are making great progress! And we are just getting started. Smiley
SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

We have met our softcap! Thank you investors for the great support!

Today is the last day in the 20% bonus period. Don't miss out!

cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

that's good news for this project, hopefully can reach hardcap Smiley
and today more and more are interested in the last 20%
SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

We are already more than happy we have met the softcap. This means our developments for the project are safe for funding.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

We are already more than happy we have met the softcap. This means our developments for the project are safe for funding.
excellent,but why so little activity in social networks, I think for success you should pay attention to it Undecided
SwitchMint (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

excellent,but why so little activity in social networks, I think for success you should pay attention to it Undecided

We are very busy behind the scenes. We have not sit still  Cheesy

Meanwhile, If you have not joined our ICO yet, there is only little time left to join the last BONUS period!
superpool.pw

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

NEW MINING POOL ADDED

http://superpool.pw

Only 0.1% fee

Server pool - 2*8 core CPU, 2Gbit/sec - network
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required