Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHP] Sharpe Capital and AmaZix . are a scammers  (Read 290 times)
fergany (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Hello guys this what happened to me and a lot of other users at SHP Capital so becarfull before putting any money with them

https://sharpe.capital/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139180.0

first, we were around 4200 users at Sharpe telegram group, Sharpe collects 6 Million $ and i invested 10K$. around 0.50$ for 1 shp the ICO end around 4 months ago.

now the group is around 3000 users anyone has mentioned anything about applying to exchanges [AmaZix team] asked you to see the pinned post
and the pinned post is saying please not ask about the exchange we will update you when we have an update.

now after the ICO finished nothing happened they ban every one talking about the exchange. and we became 3000 users (1200 users has been blocked )
today i send this message and 1 m late i just got banned from there Johnny00

my message :
Guys please someone from admins answers me please amazix not replay because i know the same answer please see the pinned post,

1- I'm asking about any news related to { Exchanges } you created this project for reason and we invested in this project for a reason. and you mentioned before you are applying for exchanges and you will update us after the website will be updated and this happened already weeks ago,
we need to see the project in large and good exchange bancor doesn't have liquidity

its not pump and dump its fear to see our investment growing. we bought 1 shp = 0.50 $ now its 0.18
if you don't want to apply to exchanges and we are losing our investment its fair you should buy my sharp for the same price I bought.
but i feel conflict of interest you don't want to apply to exchanges because you are feeling people will sell there shp and will not provide you the sentiment. but I think you should find a way.

* you collect the money at the ICO and you said you will apply for exchanges.
now i can't sell my shp for this price so I'm stuck. the fair is to have good exchanges and let the market evaluate the price.
if we have a good exchange and the price is like this i will accept it but like this really really not fair

so i dont' know what is wrong i said but i just got the ban for asking for my money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky626

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

ICO projects have many fraudsters.

There are 10K$.

It's better to buy BTC directly and earn a lot of money by putting it on for several years.
jamgd

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

There are 10K$.

It's better to buy BTC directly and earn a lot of money by putting it on for several years.

High risks = high rewards

but it's a risk...you can lose everything...only invest what you truly can afford to lose. If you cannot afford to lose 10k than you shouldn't have invested. However, I support your right to post this and will personally be aware of this project. The only solace I can offer is that a) you are possibly saving others from losing by posting legitimate concerns about investments; and b) maybe the project does go forward later, if not by dev, then by the ico supporters.

Hard fork a coin, or establish a new coin with even exchanges and then have the community list the coin as a community project. You may never get all of your money but you could get some back.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
fergany (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

There are 10K$.

High risks = high rewards

but it's a risk...you can lose everything...only invest what you truly can afford to lose. If you cannot afford to lose 10k than you shouldn't have invested. However, I support your right to post this and will personally be aware of this project. The only solace I can offer is that a) you are possibly saving others from losing by posting legitimate concerns about investments; and b) maybe the project does go forward later, if not by dev, then by the ico supporters.

Hard fork a coin, or establish a new coin with even exchanges and then have the community list the coin as a community project. You may never get all of your money but you could get some back.
Yes its a risk but i was accept the risk if we were playing fair,
yes that is why i post this post, to let member know before investing in sharp
344lnd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

Oh, there's so much projects like this.
Finding a ico without any problems is almost impossible.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

What do you mean with "Bancor doesn't have liquidity"? Bancor has infinite liquidity, and saying it's a "scam" just because it isn't on the exchanges you would like is quite a harsh and unfair accusation. In fact the price has been pretty stable in the recent bear market, faring much better than other tokens:

In short: the project is going forward and regular payouts to SHP holders are being made. I don't see any reason for your claims.
MD101

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

You called someone/project a scam because you cant get your token profit ?
That is the most ridiculous accusation attempt
I saw they have an exchanges

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharpe-platform-token/#markets

Bancor provide quiet good liquidity

Just one honest question.

Will you ever open a thread praising the team if the token give you multiple ROI?
lewisbarber

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Allow me to set the record straight and state some facts against your absurd assumptions and accusations towards our team:

Firstly, the price of SHP was always denominated in ETH, not USD. So to say the price has fallen from $0.50 to $0.18 is factually incorrect. You purchased the tokens with ETH, and you can track the ETH price on CoinMarketCap - I see someone else has already commented about how the price has been quite stable. Furthermore, you seem to neglect to recognise that the entire market has been down 60-70% in USD since January, which is particularly harmful for the credibility if your argument.

Regarding your removal from our Telegram group, this is because you were warned many times to stop spamming the group with "when exchange" messages. It degrades the conversation in the community and nobody else wants to read it. All information regarding exchanges is in the pinned message, and you have already expressed you were aware of that in your original post. You are of course welcome to join the community again if you refrain from spam. The size of the group was never 4200, I think at it's peak it reached ~3400, and since then many "bots" have been removed.

Calling us scammers is a ridiculous characterisation, and for anyone else reading you can see that we have a track record of delivering our products and paying service fees to our users by visiting our Medium page:

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-status-report-13-feb-2018-fd0f071dc58

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/introducing-the-10-000-shp-monthly-prize-draw-e17269d648b3

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/march-service-fee-payments-month-3-d9b9d7cb5079

Finally, the landscape regarding exchanges is forever changing, and we have always endeavoured to make the right decision for the longevity of our project and community. This is a decision that is at our full discretion, and we actually plan to publish an update on this in the next week or so.

rDieminger

Activity: 784
Merit: 64

■ Professional Spanish Translator

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

I have done many jobs for Amazix over 20, they have always fulfilled their part, they are a serious company. I have even talked to managers. They have my respect.

Sharpe.Capital is a very good project.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?

John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

interesting project.remain concern
melanie19283

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Promising project! Way to go! Good luck
leroymichel778

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Well this sure looks interesting.  I'll definitely be following this.
love.prettygirlc3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

It would be nice if you provide full information for us, So we can give a better support you
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

good project, salty member? but then again, worth the investigation as to the claims of instaban.

eztechwin

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:59:46 AM

SCAM they have disappeared 99.94% loss.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:29:54 AM

We shouldn't blame them it is also our duty to research about the company we shouldn't completely rely on them. Even ICObench the sites listed there scammed many people but still we searching for the best project.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:42:25 AM

We shouldn't blame them it is also our duty to research about the company we shouldn't completely rely on them. Even ICObench the sites listed there scammed many people but still we searching for the best project.
Absolutely, I really agree with your opinion. We can't accuse like that without knowing that this project is a scam, I myself really know that Amazon is a great team, because with them, the many projects they work on can be successful.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: