Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a new member benefit from the platform  (Read 512 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

You are new member on ico and cryptocurrency platform you have learn more and take to study about cryptocurrency before you can take much profit some day. nothing instant about earning we got, need time and progress to take the achievment and earning more. We have know about the cryptocurrency work and try to take moment and chance for getting much benefit. Learn more and hard work will be get great result of achievment and you can take your earning.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

First to do is learning more about cryptocurrency, about what's in Bitcointalk, ICO, and other cryptocurrencies.
Crypto is very wide. You can be an investor, trader, bounty and airdrop hunter, and others. If you want to get the free token, as a newbie, you can participate in airdrop. If you want to join the bounty, there are also some bounties that accept the newbie.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

First, you should know the basic first. You I read about different topics in this forum. Study how will involve two people. there is a lot of time your be needed to gain knowledge in crypto while you are studying you may join different campaigns so that you can earn profits while you study.

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

You can make money by offering your services to those who need it like writing, signature campaigns, signature design, .. You can find the services and people who need in the following thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Welcome on board.You will grow on this platform by simply being active.Genuinely follow peoples discussions and opinion,share your also,let them know what you think.Nobody knows it all,we are all here to learn about cryptos. You can also make some money here by taking advantage of some bounties posted on the forum.Basically require you to perform certain tasks in exchange for tokens.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

I happen not to try any other bounty campaigns except for signature bounty campaign where this is my second time to join now. I just feel comfortable in the signature bounty campaign and I am having fun in participating in doing some postings. I also learn a lot from this community regarding other topics that are new to me and I am still continuing to do so. Lastly, most of the bounties, signature campaign has the highest percentage pay out compared to other  bounty campaigns.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

When joining in signature campaign you can also learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency while earning money.
I think the first one to check about in this forum are the rules and abide them.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

How can I grow early on the platform?
Well, growing would always take time and experience. But you can increase your growth rate if you first set aside thinking how can you earn in this platform. Like the one you asked at the bottom.

How can the platform be profitable for me financially?
First off, https://bitcointalk.org is a privately-owned site. The goal here is to learn something new about crypto, but it doesn't always end up like that. While learning, you can also earn crypto by doing bounties. Translations, signature, social media, telegram, etc. these are campaigns you can join when doing bounties, and as you do this you'll be rewarded with tokens/coins.

Is there anyway I can accumulate free coins on the platform by working ?
This statement is opposing. There's no such thing as free nowadays, well except for the coin (FREE). Plus you said it yourself "by working", it ain't free if you worked for it.
YB777

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Can anybody tell me how to increase my merit or is there any kind soul that is willing to give me merit ? thanks in advance  Grin
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
Thanks
You should definitely read before you post. By "grow" do you mean rank-up? Well, the thing is, merit is now needed to rank up and it is only acquired if someone with sMerit gave it to you. Why? Maybe you've contributed and been very helpful to the thread, and someone recognize it something like that.

Can anybody tell me how to increase my merit or is there any kind soul that is willing to give me merit ? thanks in advance  Grin

Begging merits just like this up here^ is highly discouraged, for it removes the essence of merit (to reduce spam and punish the spammers) since basically you won't earn any if you're shitposting at its finest. Some do abuse merits (buy/sell) merits, although there no rule that you'd be violating it is highly discouraged, just like buying and selling of accounts.

You can earn here by doing bounties. It's like doing work just like you've said so it is not free.
bundjoie02

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

As a new member, Yoi can take a part in bounty campaigns if you have Social Network accounts with a lot of friends, blog, website, youtube chanel. Also, there is a lot of Airdrops where you need just join and sometimes make simplest tasks, as join fb page/tweeter, repost/retweet etc. You also need to make constructive posts so that you can rank higher in the forum as well so as to participate in bounty programs

You can still benefit from the platform even you are a new member, just learn ho to use it, do not afraid to ask your friends that knows what is really beneficial here.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
Thanks
before you get financial profit here you should study a lot. times changed and now you cannot earn just by joining forum and writing 10-15 posts every week. You should study a lot.

Indeed. The forum has some rules and regulation though it decentralised one but there are some internal one to keep the forum really clean cheat. :-)

You can always visit every pinned topic on each board you will enter and will see that there are some official rules and tips are provided on how you can work with that board.

Here new system has been implanted where you will have to earn he merits from the members around here who will asses your post quality and will mark you. Once you get them you will start upgrading to next rank once you hit the limit of merit.

After junior rank or so you can start joining various bounty programs where you can earn money.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

the first thing that needs to learn more about how to make the research, then we can benefit by joining the bounty campaign for beginners we can do is to join in social media campaigns when we get higher rank, then we will be able to join in the signing campaign so that we can earn more profit from a Bounty.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

Thanks
You should definitely read before you post. By "grow" do you mean rank-up? Well, the thing is, merit is now needed to rank up and it is only acquired if someone with sMerit gave it to you. Why? Maybe you've contributed and been very helpful to the thread, and someone recognize it something like that.

Begging merits just like this up here^ is highly discouraged, for it removes the essence of merit (to reduce spam and punish the spammers) since basically you won't earn any if you're shitposting at its finest. Some do abuse merits (buy/sell) merits, although there no rule that you'd be violating it is highly discouraged, just like buying and selling of accounts.

You can earn here by doing bounties. It's like doing work just like you've said so it is not free.

Though moderators are planning to add demerit which is a gift for those who is really begging  and asking for merits. We all know that this forum is very known right now and there are a lot of new comers or newbies try to get a high rank so they implement the merit system which is really working right now. Post right now is really repeating and its a spam, way back  the old days mostly of the post is really useful to the members but the time goes by it is getting spam.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

If your twitter and facebook have plenty of supporters, so you can participate in a variety of bounty thread, and most of the time signature movement of reward is not high, this is my personal experience.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

As a new member in this platform, you can learn alot but first you need to have basic knowledge of what it is about and how you work to earn something reasonable from it,then participate actively in the bitcoin talk forum to gain more knowledge by reading suggestions and replies given by participants, then research on the available projects and coin to know the one to invest in and have a good strategy on how long or short to hold a coin and have knowledge of trading.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

First of all, before you go into these resources, it was a good idea to study the framework in more detail, and then work with it!
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

You have to explore some sections on this forum to be well grounded in cryptocurrency, don't flip over any crypto related topics without reading and internalizing them to have apt knowledge about crypto and with all of that you'll be able to participate constructively on this forum hence early growth and invariably you'll earning proportionally to your rank
Xxxurrrad

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Everyone wants to make money, but first of all you have to learn a lot. Otherwise, your posts will be meaningless and you will not be able to choose good projects in which to participate.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

We all share here our wins, loses or anything that comes to our mind. It is an openminded community

I’m really interested in the new project - Socratus. Personally, I think that you have to look at every aspect very carefully when you made a decision to invest money.  I studied this project quite well and now I can say with no doubt that it’s a good idea to invest in it.
 It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. They already have worked with quite a big diversity of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident. This project seems really promising.

what do you think about this project, let me know
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: