Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a new member benefit from the platform  (Read 511 times)
abake (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:57:57 AM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
How can I grow early on the platform?
How can the platform be profitable for me financially?
Is there anyway I can accumulate free coins on the platform by working ?
Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:08:20 AM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
Thanks
before you get financial profit here you should study a lot. times changed and now you cannot earn just by joining forum and writing 10-15 posts every week. You should study a lot.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

You need to learn the basic first,if you are here just to for the money that wont work as what you think.Ranking up here is a littble bit harder than tha usual things that we have from the past,you should avoid spam or shitposting in the forum.I suggest you should go to the beginner's sections for you know the basic things that you should be avoiding here,after you learned the rules here,start exploring in other discussions.If you are into trading go to some good websites like investopedia where you can learn technical analysis and some fundamentals.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

Thanks

You can take a part in bounty campaigns if you have Social Networks with a lot of friends, blog, website, youtube chanel. Also yhere is a lot of Airdrops where you need just join and sometimes make simplest tasks, as join fb page/tweeter, repost/retweet etc. About forum people already told you, you need to learn an make helpfull posts to get higher rank. 
pranazzs

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

For myself, the first time I joined was to join and find an easy to do Airdrop. after that i tried bounty. and now I'm a bit following the ICOs. although ICO is a high risk investment
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

This forum has got a lot of information about cryptos and its uses and how you can earn them during your free time. Don't expect that people will give you ready-made information to you but you need to spend time on this forum to find that information.

You can sell your services for cryptos, you can join some signature campaign but to do that first you need to rank up your level by posting quality comments to earn merits from the people and you can look for some bounty programs to earn free coins but that may not be a high amount.

If your looking for a free coin then look for faucet sites and airdrop coin programs in bounty section.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

I started with airdrop and now it's bounty
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:02:03 AM

How about you instead think about how you can benefit the platform?  What can you contribute to the platform for the betterment of its users?  Only by contributing will you receive merit, which is now the key component to moving up in Rank.

If you're looking to make some money, sure... We can all do with some extra $$.  Have a read of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.msg29758820#msg2975882

There are also other guides and info floating around, so do some searches and read LOTS.

The more you learn, the more you can participate constructively and add value to this community.
frroody

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

th what requirements. =))) buy a personal consultant. or only independently learn. Or make friends with a knowledgeable person on the form and ask for advice from him and not in such orderly order.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:33 AM

this forum is used for discussion and making friends
if you want to make money, I would advise to work
but you can find additional income by using signatures

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

Well you will start by reading the rules and regulation of the forum, you can find any topic you want to learn about here on the forum, learn as much as you can then find a way to add value to the community by sharing your own opinion on topic you know much about. with time you will get along.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

New member can benefit to this forum by getting such knowledge about different coins. Don't just focus on the financial benefit or the money you can get because it is not easy to earn money here. The main thing a new member can benefit here are different informations being provided by this platform, also they can ask if they have obscure information about something and gather some answers from different users.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
sourish

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

With the crypto market situation being what it is now, financial benefits wont be the same anymore, and in fact that gives you enough time to educate yourself first, in all things crypto. Read a lot and follow these forums, and you will get the hang of how to benefit through airdrops, bounties, signature campaigns etc.,
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

First, you should learn the basics and try to search all informations regarding btc.
And then, you can try those bounties and airdrops to become more familiar with btc.
Always read from discussions like this so you can learn more and more even the littlest thing.
Good luck for you Smiley
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Go look at the pre-requirements for bounty programs and work on all of those, based on what you would like to participate in. Besides getting member status here at the forums, you should get a trustworthy twitter account, maybe a website for creative campaigns.

It will take hard work (especially stuff like merits)....
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

I am already earn little bit tokens from bounty and learn more information about crypto, i can say that its very interestinf to fall in this world.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

Thanks
There are many ways to become beneficial in this platform.Because,it is a huge sources of doing many things and gathering knowledge as well.In the perspective of financial,you have to be aquire enough knowledge about crypto.Then you can join bounty program like signature campaign, twitter, telegram, Facebook etc social media campaign and so on.Then you can work by following their rules then they will reward you.By doing this,you will able to beneficial in financially.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

We can't just start giving you random advice. You need to read and learn everything you can about this market and how it works and once you start having questions then we are here to support you.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

As a new member here, the best thing you need is knowledge, with that knowledge will come with experience to enable you to perform other task like bounties and provide your services for people and projects to get paid. Familiarize yourself with the forum and learn the rules, post quality post and if your post is high in content  ,you will be merited by people who has them.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
seven2smoke1

Merit: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

As you are still new in this bitcoin forum, you should first learn more about cryptocurrencies field and make a good knowledge by surfing a lot of sections here in this forum or maybe you can learn from some article outside bitcointalk. I advise you first to focus to learn and then you can try to make some money by trading or anything else related to crypto.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

I think the best way new forum members benefit from this forum is by learning from  the experience of members and having their questions answered. The platform is a community made up of both seasoned players in the larger blockchain arena and new cryptocurrency enthusiasts as well.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

If you new to this platform then first you have to do some groundwork in this forum. learn by searching your queries in this forum. Don't invest your money without having proper knowledge. join any bounty and earn some tokens use that tokens to start trading. this is the best way to start your earning without investing your money.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

I believe that this forum is the best way to learn about cryptocurrency. If it wasn't for this forum i don't think i would have the knowledge that i have now. You just need to read as many posts as you can, and ask questions when you don't understand something. The people from this forum are very happy to help Smiley
And after you learn, the earning part will come naturally to you. You just need to invest some time and passion into this.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

The answer to all your questions is by reading carefully everything you see and then you research more on it. Crypto is very huge ad it takes time to absorb every activity that goes on. This platform can really help you so just read and learn and you'll get things easy and handy. And also dobt forhet the 'Beginners and Help' section of this forum. You can really learn a lot there
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

First you need to learn more about here just make a research. Then you can get benefit by joining bounty campaigns for newbie you can join in social media campaign when you got higher rank you can join in signiture campaign so that you can earn more profit.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

I knew this platform / forum from my local forum, 4 years ago and I still not aware that this platform able to earn btc as well.
I just earn bitcoin from faucet and voting contest on minpal but after I seek this platform further, I find that this platform really able to earn btc.
You just need time to observe because everybody also start from zero !

Smiley
onurgozupek

Activity: 1288
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

You can read as much as possible. There is a huge amount of data and the forum is growing each second. If you have any particular interest you can check specific topics (mining, trading, services etc...)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

First think about gaining knowledge then think about money because without knowledge you can not earn here. You should know how things work. Be active on this forum. Study about bounties there are many ways to earn money through bounties you can earn through signature campaign, translation campaign, youtube campaign, social media campaign etc you can participate in it but try to focus on improve your forum rank as well.

libertyaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

This platforms brings amazing value to the whole community. It has boards in many languages, so it lets people from all over the world learn about crypto. Also, you can learn from unbiased sources all the useful details to learn how to invest.
abake (OP)

Activity: 555

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

As you are still new in this bitcoin forum, you should first learn more about cryptocurrencies field and make a good knowledge by surfing a lot of sections here in this forum or maybe you can learn from some article outside bitcointalk. I advise you first to focus to learn and then you can try to make some money by trading or anything else related to crypto.

Thanks for the lesson and orientation you gave some weeks back. I’m really enjoying for the fact that I listened to your advice then. Trust me, i’ve Learnt a lot today and it’s useful to me. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Thanks
There's so many ways to earn here it depends to your ability to handle it. You can grow here if always make a research before you enter to any investment you should know everything so you manage it well. There's a lot campaign here that you can work it depends to your ability.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

Thanks

There are multiple ways to earn money on Bitcointalk. Which one would be the best for you will largely depend on what your personal strengths and weaknesses are. If you have money you can learn to trade or invest in promising coins. If you like to write or make videos you can earn money by doing bounty tasks. If your a coder you can find promising projects that you might like to work on. It all depends on you. Best way to start is make an honest assessment of what you have to offer and then look for opportunities that fit your skills or interests.

bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

As the name of the forum say it all,bitcoin talk. It is here that everything related to bitcoin is discussed, so you can benefit by educating yourself through this forum. Getting financial reward with token is posable but it depends on his seriousness you put in.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

Knowledge is the key for everyone to be success, and that is also applied in this platform.
When you ready with the necessary knowledge then it will be easy to work on anything you wish.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

Thanks

To grow early, you need to read lots of thread and make researches too
For profits, you need to participate in airdrops and bounties, bounties of good projects to be precise

Yes
Just be steadfast
Be calm
Don’t rush
The airdrop form will come
And good bounties will arise too

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

As a new member you will seek tons of knowledge from this forum to give you the insight into the crypto world. You will be awakened to some extent but its not served ready made on the platter and you have to get yourself involved and research deeper to get hold on different aspects of crypto world. People are there to help you but your own perceptive to explore will help you build confidence to know what you have to do. Where to invest, what are the market trends and how to earn keeping all these factors in mind plus developing an attitude where your mind can work stress free.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

The bitcointalk forum offers a lot to its members. You are given an opportunity not only to earn but also information beneficial in learning about the digital world.  Newbies should establish a merit rating and increase its activity that can open a chance to join better airdrops and bounty.
caoowd8

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

I think it's hard. Because you are new, you must understand a lot. But here it is not like you were able to earn money last year. The suggestion is to do the bounty for Twitter and Facebook, and there is no requirement for the level of the forum.
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

As a new member, Yoi can take a part in bounty campaigns if you have Social Network accounts with a lot of friends, blog, website, youtube chanel. Also, there is a lot of Airdrops where you need just join and sometimes make simplest tasks, as join fb page/tweeter, repost/retweet etc. You also need to make constructive posts so that you can rank higher in the forum as well so as to participate in bounty programs
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

There are bounty campaigns for newbies that you can participate in. In these bounties, you register for them and read the rules which the number of posts that you have to make per week is specified. So you make these posts and get stakes every week then at the end of the campaign, your coins get calculated and paid out to you.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

You are new member on ico and cryptocurrency platform you have learn more and take to study about cryptocurrency before you can take much profit some day. nothing instant about earning we got, need time and progress to take the achievment and earning more. We have know about the cryptocurrency work and try to take moment and chance for getting much benefit. Learn more and hard work will be get great result of achievment and you can take your earning.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

First to do is learning more about cryptocurrency, about what's in Bitcointalk, ICO, and other cryptocurrencies.
Crypto is very wide. You can be an investor, trader, bounty and airdrop hunter, and others. If you want to get the free token, as a newbie, you can participate in airdrop. If you want to join the bounty, there are also some bounties that accept the newbie.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

First, you should know the basic first. You I read about different topics in this forum. Study how will involve two people. there is a lot of time your be needed to gain knowledge in crypto while you are studying you may join different campaigns so that you can earn profits while you study.

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

You can make money by offering your services to those who need it like writing, signature campaigns, signature design, .. You can find the services and people who need in the following thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Welcome on board.You will grow on this platform by simply being active.Genuinely follow peoples discussions and opinion,share your also,let them know what you think.Nobody knows it all,we are all here to learn about cryptos. You can also make some money here by taking advantage of some bounties posted on the forum.Basically require you to perform certain tasks in exchange for tokens.
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

I happen not to try any other bounty campaigns except for signature bounty campaign where this is my second time to join now. I just feel comfortable in the signature bounty campaign and I am having fun in participating in doing some postings. I also learn a lot from this community regarding other topics that are new to me and I am still continuing to do so. Lastly, most of the bounties, signature campaign has the highest percentage pay out compared to other  bounty campaigns.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

When joining in signature campaign you can also learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency while earning money.
I think the first one to check about in this forum are the rules and abide them.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

Well, growing would always take time and experience. But you can increase your growth rate if you first set aside thinking how can you earn in this platform. Like the one you asked at the bottom.

First off, https://bitcointalk.org is a privately-owned site. The goal here is to learn something new about crypto, but it doesn't always end up like that. While learning, you can also earn crypto by doing bounties. Translations, signature, social media, telegram, etc. these are campaigns you can join when doing bounties, and as you do this you'll be rewarded with tokens/coins.

This statement is opposing. There's no such thing as free nowadays, well except for the coin (FREE). Plus you said it yourself "by working", it ain't free if you worked for it.
YB777

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Can anybody tell me how to increase my merit or is there any kind soul that is willing to give me merit ? thanks in advance  Grin
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Thanks
You should definitely read before you post. By "grow" do you mean rank-up? Well, the thing is, merit is now needed to rank up and it is only acquired if someone with sMerit gave it to you. Why? Maybe you've contributed and been very helpful to the thread, and someone recognize it something like that.

Can anybody tell me how to increase my merit or is there any kind soul that is willing to give me merit ? thanks in advance  Grin

Begging merits just like this up here^ is highly discouraged, for it removes the essence of merit (to reduce spam and punish the spammers) since basically you won't earn any if you're shitposting at its finest. Some do abuse merits (buy/sell) merits, although there no rule that you'd be violating it is highly discouraged, just like buying and selling of accounts.

You can earn here by doing bounties. It's like doing work just like you've said so it is not free.
bundjoie02

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

As a new member, Yoi can take a part in bounty campaigns if you have Social Network accounts with a lot of friends, blog, website, youtube chanel. Also, there is a lot of Airdrops where you need just join and sometimes make simplest tasks, as join fb page/tweeter, repost/retweet etc. You also need to make constructive posts so that you can rank higher in the forum as well so as to participate in bounty programs

You can still benefit from the platform even you are a new member, just learn ho to use it, do not afraid to ask your friends that knows what is really beneficial here.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Thanks
before you get financial profit here you should study a lot. times changed and now you cannot earn just by joining forum and writing 10-15 posts every week. You should study a lot.

Indeed. The forum has some rules and regulation though it decentralised one but there are some internal one to keep the forum really clean cheat. :-)

You can always visit every pinned topic on each board you will enter and will see that there are some official rules and tips are provided on how you can work with that board.

Here new system has been implanted where you will have to earn he merits from the members around here who will asses your post quality and will mark you. Once you get them you will start upgrading to next rank once you hit the limit of merit.

After junior rank or so you can start joining various bounty programs where you can earn money.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

the first thing that needs to learn more about how to make the research, then we can benefit by joining the bounty campaign for beginners we can do is to join in social media campaigns when we get higher rank, then we will be able to join in the signing campaign so that we can earn more profit from a Bounty.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

Thanks
You should definitely read before you post. By "grow" do you mean rank-up? Well, the thing is, merit is now needed to rank up and it is only acquired if someone with sMerit gave it to you. Why? Maybe you've contributed and been very helpful to the thread, and someone recognize it something like that.

Begging merits just like this up here^ is highly discouraged, for it removes the essence of merit (to reduce spam and punish the spammers) since basically you won't earn any if you're shitposting at its finest. Some do abuse merits (buy/sell) merits, although there no rule that you'd be violating it is highly discouraged, just like buying and selling of accounts.

You can earn here by doing bounties. It's like doing work just like you've said so it is not free.

Though moderators are planning to add demerit which is a gift for those who is really begging  and asking for merits. We all know that this forum is very known right now and there are a lot of new comers or newbies try to get a high rank so they implement the merit system which is really working right now. Post right now is really repeating and its a spam, way back  the old days mostly of the post is really useful to the members but the time goes by it is getting spam.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

If your twitter and facebook have plenty of supporters, so you can participate in a variety of bounty thread, and most of the time signature movement of reward is not high, this is my personal experience.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

As a new member in this platform, you can learn alot but first you need to have basic knowledge of what it is about and how you work to earn something reasonable from it,then participate actively in the bitcoin talk forum to gain more knowledge by reading suggestions and replies given by participants, then research on the available projects and coin to know the one to invest in and have a good strategy on how long or short to hold a coin and have knowledge of trading.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

First of all, before you go into these resources, it was a good idea to study the framework in more detail, and then work with it!
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

You have to explore some sections on this forum to be well grounded in cryptocurrency, don't flip over any crypto related topics without reading and internalizing them to have apt knowledge about crypto and with all of that you'll be able to participate constructively on this forum hence early growth and invariably you'll earning proportionally to your rank
Xxxurrrad

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Everyone wants to make money, but first of all you have to learn a lot. Otherwise, your posts will be meaningless and you will not be able to choose good projects in which to participate.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

We all share here our wins, loses or anything that comes to our mind. It is an openminded community

I’m really interested in the new project - Socratus. Personally, I think that you have to look at every aspect very carefully when you made a decision to invest money.  I studied this project quite well and now I can say with no doubt that it’s a good idea to invest in it.
 It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. They already have worked with quite a big diversity of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident. This project seems really promising.

what do you think about this project, let me know
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

The increasing numbers of investors gives a huge impact in the investment and in the company as well. Increasing investors gives a huge market value in  the market and creates a more popularity.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: