Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: With the ICO lockdown in the states, where will the innovation go?  (Read 57 times)
atomictokensale (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:11 AM

Which country do you all think will become "Cryptovalley", or a hub for blockchain innovation by allowing the ecosystem to develop with little interference?
Bervelukan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

I think Japan is more suited to it all, because we see that Japan is very supportive in all existing technology, and that is very good
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4522

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

innovation continues
and will always continue

but making scammy coins with no innovation, no sustainability, no project, no longevity.. are banned and locked down

secret is.
dont make a coin just for greedy one time sell off.
make a coin to suceed in something. and when it does then it pays itself off via success, not selloff

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

For a country of blockchain innovation I prefer to choose the United States of America as my choice, as well as a role model for other countries for now

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: