Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell coins book profit, No fees on selling coins :)  (Read 1592 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 04:36:32 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 08:03:48 AM by buysellbitcoin

Dear users,

Dear users,

Sell your coins , pay No fees, yes No FEES, and book maximum profit, for next 2 days.

Get paid in your bank account within 2 hours Smiley

Bitcoin has crossed all time high in all exchanges and If you have invested in Bitcoin it is awesome time to book profit.
To sweeten your profits, we added cherry on the cake Smiley

We have removed our fees on selling Bitcoin by 100% and now Fees are 0%,
it means now when you sell coins to us you will give No fees.

Please note that we are paying all orders via ICICI NEFT payment at the moment so you will receive funds in 2 hours.

Our current prices are :
buy : 25652*  sell :Rs24709

You can always check our historical prices at  Rate History

This promotion will end on 15th Nov, so hurry now and book your well deserved profit.

Please feel free to contact us on our  Help Desk or call us if you need any help with above.

Cheers,
BuySellBitco.in

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 05:45:00 AM

Nice!!

inrbtcad

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 06:43:04 AM

Dear users,

Now book profit and pay lowest fees possible Smiley
We have reduced our fees for selling coins by 50%  Shocked

Now we charge you only 1.5% fees.

Oh and we make it more sweet... Your loyalty discount will still apply on this fees, so you can get as low as 0.75% fees on your sell orders.

So book profits now with lowest fees Smiley

Cheers,
BuySellBitco.in

Cheers....Is this a permanent change ? If it is, then it sure is a mark of a maturing industry.

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 06:47:22 AM

Dear users,

Now book profit and pay lowest fees possible Smiley
We have reduced our fees for selling coins by 50%  Shocked

Now we charge you only 1.5% fees.

Oh and we make it more sweet... Your loyalty discount will still apply on this fees, so you can get as low as 0.75% fees on your sell orders.

So book profits now with lowest fees Smiley

Cheers,
BuySellBitco.in

Cheers....Is this a permanent change ? If it is, then it sure is a mark of a maturing industry.

It is not permanent change, we will see the response and will analyze it again on Thursday. If we get expected response we will surely make it permanent Smiley

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
devansh1991

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:35:39 AM

I don't understand why buysellbitco has a 'fee' at all. Since price is being quoted by bitco itself whats the point in adding a 'fee' on top of the price you are selling at?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 09:39:21 AM

I don't understand why buysellbitco has a 'fee' at all. Since price is being quoted by bitco itself whats the point in adding a 'fee' on top of the price you are selling at?

I would assume that separating them allows for better transparency and competitiveness on the API/ Price displays.

devansh1991

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:44:30 AM

I did not get the point. Who decides the base price for charging the commission? Say I buy a coin for Rs.1000 and want to sell it at Rs.1200. Either i directly quote Rs.1200 as the price or say the price is 1150 and the 'fee' is Rs.50 .
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 09:46:04 AM

I did not get the point. Who decides the base price for charging the commission? Say I buy a coin for Rs.1000 and want to sell it at Rs.1200. Either i directly quote Rs.1200 as the price or say the price is 1150 and the 'fee' is Rs.50 .

Thats a business model choice, I would say. You can also say that you are selling it for 900 and add a 300 rs fee. Whatever sells is all.

I guess that buysellbitcoin would have the correct answer.

devansh1991

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:53:32 AM

The point I am trying to make is that you cannot charge a fee for your own goods but can only book a profit. No offence to bitco but i feel it misguiding the customers into believing that the price they are paying is 3%(or1.5%) more than the market value when they are actually paying much more than that.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 09:55:38 AM

The point I am trying to make is that you cannot charge a fee for your own goods but can only book a profit. No offence to bitco but i feel it misguiding the customers into believing that the price they are paying is 3%(or1.5%) more than the market value when they are actually paying much more than that.

Whats the market value of Bitcoin in India?

You can also say that he is playing on honest averages and that his buy rate is exactly what the claimed market rate is.

devansh1991

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:58:11 AM

I don't want to start a silly argument, I had a doubt and I asked. If it hurts anybody, i'll delete my comments.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 09:59:43 AM

I don't want to start a silly argument, I had a doubt and I asked. If it hurts anybody, i'll delete my comments.

Lol, not at all an argument.

Just trying to explain out what I think that he is trying to do. And it is cool to raise these questions.

devansh1991

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:01:57 AM

I am relieved Cheesy. I suppose it is best left to the customers to decide !
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 10:09:54 AM

Hi,

Reasons to have separate component on fees are several :
1. It gives you better competitiveness in price display.
2. It's more transparent to user's what we charge them.
3. It helps in accounting Smiley
4. It helps to have creative promotions run  smoothly, like you can easily allow discounts on fees etc.

I think the question you had because of the gap in buy and sell prices before adding fees. This thing almost every one gets wrong.

If you think the exchange spot price is correct way to determine BTc prices than its a very wrong choice.

We have very complex algorithm to decide on our prices. Normally people see only last trade price on exchange and thinks that it is bitcoin price they can get, but the perception is very wrong as last trade can be of only 0.01 BTC ( Normally those trades setup bull and bear traps and they artificially keep prices manipulated, and with such a small economy like bitcoin it is too easy )  and what you want to sell is say 10 BTC. You can not directly use Exchange last or buy rate, you must use Exchange buy side orderbook to accumulate the quantity you want to sell and see how much it gets you, which is always going to be lower than the last trade price. You will also have to add exchange fees, fees and charges required to move money in and out of exchanges, currency conversion charges in bank. We also add in various other factors which allows us to manage our risk profile when Bitcoin trading is volatile. We can assure you that if you will take final counting with selling or buying coin rates, our rates would be one of the best available in the market.

And closing comments Smiley The current sell fees we are offering is lowest.. LOWEST you can get.

I hope I was able to clear few of your concerns.

Edit : And yes we give locked in rates for 4 hours. Thats a huge huge risk when you actually do business and considering volumes.

Regards

devansh1991

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:52:34 AM

I think the question you had because of the gap in buy and sell prices before adding fees. This thing almost every one gets wrong.

If you think the exchange spot price is correct way to determine BTc prices than its a very wrong choice.
You will also have to add exchange fees, fees and charges required to move money in and out of exchanges, currency conversion charges in bank. We also add in various other factors which allows us to manage our risk profile when Bitcoin trading is volatile. We can assure you that if you will take final counting with selling or buying coin rates, our rates would be one of the best available in the market.

And closing comments Smiley The current sell fees we are offering is lowest.. LOWEST you can get.

Have you ever come across a shop keeper who charges a commission on the goods he sells/buys ??

I don't see how exchange fee etc etc come into play coz u deal only with indian citizens.

Factors allowing you to manage ur risk profile- this factor cannot form a basis of ur base price and should be included in your 'fee'

anyways like i said let the customers decide  Tongue
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 10:57:30 AM

You will also have to add exchange fees, fees and charges required to move money in and out of exchanges, currency conversion charges in bank. We also add in various other factors which allows us to manage our risk profile when Bitcoin trading is volatile. We can assure you that if you will take final counting with selling or buying coin rates, our rates would be one of the best available in the market.

Have you ever come across a shop keeper who charges a commission on the goods he sells/buys ??

I don't see how exchange fee etc etc come into play coz u deal only with indian citizens.

Factors allowing you to manage ur risk profile- this factor cannot form a basis of ur base price and should be included in your 'fee'

anyways like i said let the customers decide  Tongue

No worries Smiley I do understand what you are trying to say. Initially with buysellbitco.in we had fees included in our rates, but we evolved Smiley

Any ways, lets agree to disagree Smiley

Regards

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 05:54:35 AM

Bump for today, only 2 days left Smiley

Book profits now and pay lowest fees in Industry Smiley

Regards

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:04:15 AM

Now no fees on selling coins  Shocked

Regards

inrbtcad

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:18:16 AM

Now no fees on selling coins  Shocked

Regards

Wow.

Now that is a irresistable offer. Cheers again.

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
nefron

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:31:11 PM

"It gives you better competitiveness in price display."

is the prominent factor if u ask me.

ppl will visit  thinking the rates are cheaper, ofcourse can later decide on it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: