Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bitcoin faucets?  (Read 81330 times)
rushbird

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:51:34 AM

so in short, there it's not worth going through all those faucets. if one is to really earn bitcoin it's either

>invest using real money
>gamble
>buy/sell virtual goods
>mine if you have the resources

that makes me less motivated to earn BTC.....
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:25:01 AM

It pays of if you trade the BTC for altcoins. I've made a nice amount by trading it for qrk, net and nxt. It's fun when you make something out of nothing when you only have a i3 cpu Grin I wonder which coin will rise and fall the next time..
BitCoinForLife

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

I'm using this one, it's a new one and they're already paying.

Without my ref code: http://bitonplay.com/game

With my ref code: http://www.bitonplay.com/create?refCode=0467d37d1f46997c21ad3cdb7d8202a1

Hope it helped.
schutzhund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:45:59 PM

is their any other way to get them those captchas are going to make me blind
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:47:22 PM

No faucets are good. They basically give away fractions of a cent if that. you are better off mowing lawns, you would get more for your time.

misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:15:37 AM

+1 for http://freebitco.in/
Peter882

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:59:03 PM

Why spend a minute on the site to get 350 satoshi, equivalent to about $0.002, when you can earn much more with other ways like jobs and sig campaigns?

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:21:01 PM

Im not in a position to buy BTC off an exchange at the moment, so what faucets do you guys use?

I have few tips.
Luckycheckin and btcrock, but you have to wait till 26th August for payout.
Also coinHD has few quite well paid videos, and in free lotto on click2dad you can win 2mBTC.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:24:21 PM

Im not in a position to buy BTC off an exchange at the moment, so what faucets do you guys use?

I have few tips.
Also coinHD has few quite well paid videos, and in free lotto on click2dad you can win 2mBTC.

How much are luckycheckin and btcrock paying?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BowieMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:25:04 PM

Don't bother using Faucets. You'll only get a few cent an hour for using them. I guess they barely cover your electricity bill. You also waste too much time when you try to get BTC from faucets. Just work for some FIAT money and buy some BTC. Or offer your services for BTC!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:31:27 PM

I have few tips.

How much are luckycheckin and btcrock paying?

check their threads
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567054.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654544.0

shockinglyugly

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:09:29 PM

You are not going to get any meaningful amount of BTC from a faucet. I would suggest to join a signature campaign if you want some BTC without paying for it.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:05:42 AM

You are not going to get any meaningful amount of BTC from a faucet. I would suggest to join a signature campaign if you want some BTC without paying for it.
I agree this is a much better way to get a little bit of bitcoin. A faucet will pay you next to nothing for hours of work.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:18:51 AM

I agree this is a much better way to get a little bit of bitcoin. A faucet will pay you next to nothing for hours of work.

but faucet is the best starter for newbie to learn how to earn some satoshi.
If you can make your faucet grow (like:share your ref link) it will become a great income.

By playing faucet & signature campaign, that become double income  Grin

Smiley
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:18:40 AM

If you can make your faucet grow (like:share your ref link) it will become a great income.

Again it may be great for somebody living in Somali who could sell 0.01 BTC and buy a week's worth of food with that.  For somebody living in the US that would buy you a ham sandwich at Subway.

For the most part faucets are a waste of time once you have learned how to send, receive and store coins.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:50:14 PM

Best bet is just find some cash from elsewhere and invest in BTC - Its probably the easiest way, sell stuff you dont need on ebay or save some payroll. Sig campaigns are not bad also, i do them Smiley
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:49:12 PM

there are so many best faucet that proof give us BTC into our wallet
and there are various payable from these faucet
you can googling it
thanks ...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:58:36 PM

The only way to earn some more coins with faucets is to build up a blog and try to get as many referrals as you can,
this is a time consuming job but if you succeed you can earn money without doing anything.
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:39:37 PM

If you use the time spent on faucet to make more posts with signature campaign and get more ref on faucets, you can get more than that "double income". Smiley
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:16:17 AM

If you use the time spent on faucet to make more posts with signature campaign and get more ref on faucets, you can get more than that "double income". Smiley
Even income from referrals on faucets are very low. It is almost certainly not worth your time to even try to get referrals on faucets.

I do agree that it is good to join a signature campaign to earn bitcoin as your posting will likely add to the community, you will probably learn about bitcoin and will make a little bit of BTC in the process.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: