Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Bitcoin ! What project should we invest in?  (Read 206 times)
lucas2008 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

As a title, I have 10 bitcoin expected to stock up altcoin one half and one half will invest in potential ICO projects, but have not yet figured out which project to invest.
Holding people referrals. Thanks very much. !

Go to The Moon !
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

I recommend looking into Dragon (DRG). They are bout to launch their business next week. It will be big.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

I don't recommend where to invest instead I would like to say that don't invest all your BTC into altcoins and ICO's. Because once Bitcoin starts moving up all these altcoins will go down and you may miss the chance to buy back bitcoin at right time. So you should hold more than 50% of your investments in Bitcoins and another part you can diversify into altcoins and in some good ICO's.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

if you have 10 bitcoin is true, is very big to all in invest in one project
very bad, you must invest in much place and trading too
lucas2008 (OP)

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

I don't recommend where to invest instead I would like to say that don't invest all your BTC into altcoins and ICO's. Because once Bitcoin starts moving up all these altcoins will go down and you may miss the chance to buy back bitcoin at right time. So you should hold more than 50% of your investments in Bitcoins and another part you can diversify into altcoins and in some good ICO's.
Thank you chris200x9 ! I'm really stupid to invest in altcoin and ICO projects. I will consider it. Thank you my friend !

Go to The Moon !
cocoliuis999

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

It's necessary to diversify investment, so that you can reduce your financial risk. We can see that most qualified investors divide the funds into several categories in the investment allocation, one is the steady income, the other is the high risk and the high return. It is recommended that you allocate 2-3 bitcoins to invest in the latest coins this year, and these coins are likely to grow at a high speed. In addition, it is not recommended to invest in ICO at this stage
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

As a title, I have 10 bitcoin expected to stock up altcoin one half and one half will invest in potential ICO projects, but have not yet figured out which project to invest.
The best thing you should do is to look for top altcoins right now and invest 80% of your BTC to them. And I will suggest that it is better to keep your 20% in bitcoin because you have the possibility to regain your 80% in bitcoin.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

if you have 10 bitcoin is true, is very big to all in invest in one project
very bad, you must invest in much place and trading too
Invest all his money in 1 project? Are you drunk or what? Do you ever hear about "Don't put your eggs in 1 basket"?
You are clearly only a newbie hiding on hero accoint.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:25:03 AM

Open exchange like binance.
cocoliuis999

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

If I have 10 bitcoins, I will invest in some of the mainstream coins, XVG is a strong Anonymous Coin in the community, EOS online in June, and ETC is a centralization of intelligent contracts, which should have great potential for growth in the future. Besides, BTS is forgotten by everyone. Technology is very powerful.
Hehalye

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

It is better to change your bitcoins into dollars and spend a little on the necessary costs.
Bethanyn

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

If I do not invest in ICO as it is very speculative, but if interested you should know more detail about ICO clear and not scam. by knowing the dev is not trusted.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

came across recently on a sooo interesting project. BEAT! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851849.0
Come and see, a cool program that connects you to sports. The most important thing in the project is the goal, the mission, and the mission is very worthy of them!
Noojaci

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Just wait a few more days, there will be the ICO Coinnup project available for the pre-sale. Great technology and the whole idea. Will put some money down on it.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

if I have 10 bitcoins I will only invest half of my bitcoin for another coin. I will choose 2-4 potential coins for the investment.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

I will not mention projects that have quality because the views of each person is different in reaching every existing project. For me that all you have to do is to do a specific analysis. You can search various information on the internet and especially in this forum. Lots of projects that have good quality, note also who the existing developers on the project. Because I think that a developer will greatly affect how the development of the project. So you have to find his track record and make sure he is a professional and the person responsible for the project he created. Do not hesitate to invest all the money you have because it will be very productive when you choose a project right and you will experience chaos when making mistakes. Make sure you choose the best and the results you will feel.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

I think it would be better if you pull out some money from your bitcoins and use it to invest in top coins like Ethereum and XRP. Just saying this to guarantee you won't get scammed from ICOs or any projects available.

Rajveerkamboj

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Rebellius {REBL} new lauched [Suspicious link removed]d platform to invest
Try it
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

If I do not invest in ICO as it is very speculative, but if interested you should know more detail about ICO clear and not scam. by knowing the dev is not trusted.

I do agree that if a person doesn't have a knowledge of how to find out which ICO project is good or bad then better avoid investing in these project and try to find good exciting coins to invest. This way one can avoid a lot of money on some scam ICO projects.

Open exchange like binance.

Are you serious?

Can you run an exchange with just 10 BTC?

I don't think it is good thinking to open up an exchange without a proper knowledge and marketing skills. If you want to hire a good team for these things then the current budget is not sufficient.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

I'll just tell you the red flags of ICOs to avoid:

1. No anonymous teams (anonymity is passe', if you're funding someone, at least they have the guts to be identified)
2. Complex and zero demand use cases - these are probably vaporware
3. Very big bonuses. They have no confidence in their offerings.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: