Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pikcio chain looks like scam  (Read 100 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LGD2Business (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1513

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:58:32 AM

Today I saw the news about Pikcio chain project. They require KYC after the bounty campaign after 4 months. What do they think? Crypto currency business is all about privacy. They try to collect personal information and we don't know what devil use are they looking at or how secure they hold these forever. It looks like a scam project, either they sell personal information or use it for bad things.

Pikcio chain team member Bigvield: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2006087

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

Today I saw the news about Pikcio chain project. They require KYC after the bounty campaign after 4 months. What do they think? Crypto currency business is all about privacy. They try to collect personal information and we don't know what devil use are they looking at or how secure they hold these forever. It looks like a scam project, either they sell personal information or use it for bad things.

Pikcio chain team member Bigvield: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2006087

Actually, this is a common thing in the current bounty condition. ICO team or Bounty agency announce the KYC requirement to the bounty participants.
I also hate KYC thing. The most frustrating thing is, sometimes ICO team or bounty manager/agency announce the KYC after the end of bounty campaign, not in the beginning. That was sucks.
LGD2Business (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

That's the scam part I'm talking about. If they announce before bounty campaign then there is no problem. We can see that and decide not to join. There are way too many scam projects that collect personal information and sell it just like Facebook did. So why should we trust them?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
RDNX

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
Merited by LGD2Business (1)

If they announce before bounty campaign then there is no problem. We can see that and decide not to join. There are way too many scam projects that collect personal information and sell it just like Facebook did.

Yeah, I know. Maybe that was their trick too. So they can reduce the number of bounty participant who will claim the reward. Because I believe, there will not be many bounty participants who want to give personal info. Personally, I always ask the team or bounty manager regarding KYC for bounty before joining. If they don't have any clear answer, I prefer to join another campaign.
Decline

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

Many companies require KYC now. It's a normal practice basically. But Pikcio counted very little tokens for each participant. So, I won't participate their KYC, it makes no sense.

LGD2Business (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Personally, I always ask the team or bounty manager regarding KYC for bounty before joining. If they don't have any clear answer, I prefer to join another campaign.

That's a good idea. They didn't even decide the chain, it was in Ethereum first then they switched to Neo. It looked untrustworthy for whole time.

But Pikcio counted very little tokens for each participant. So, I won't participate their KYC, it makes no sense.

This is another problem. They reduced rewards so much. We don't even know if it worth something in the end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ilana003

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Most of all, this development will be relevant for the banking sector, where customer data should remain in full safety. For banking institutions, this is an opportunity to make the process of collecting and exchanging customer data between other financial institutions automated. This project is also of interest to medical institutions and insurance companies. On the site everything is painted beautifully, but it seems to me that this is a Scam.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

I just found out awhile ago that they announced to all participants who joined in any bounty campaign need to fill up the form to their website then also need to comply the requirements needed to KYC, Which is I hated the most but do nothing about it. For them to qualify for the payment, which is such a bullshit rules.
Nakaba

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

It is obviously a scam base on google definition .

SCAM = A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt obtain money or something else of value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: