Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin stability important?  (Read 1983 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

The thing that users really expect is a stable price, but I think it will happen if bitcoin marketcap has reached at least $ 10 trillion, when the current marketcap of only $ 170 billion will be easily fooled by speculators.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ersmny1

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

Not many alt coins act independent of bitcoin which is somewhat worrying. I think it underlines the true value of bitcoin, it also underlines the immaturity of the market currently. We are still n our infancy. Imagine being around a few years after the gold rush got underway. We are in the equivalent position now I think
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?
I couldn't agree more. It is important for bitcoin to rise steadily in a bid to woo more investors who are sceptical about the value of bitcoin due to its high volatility nature. A sudden rise may lead to FOMO and increase the number of weak hands who equally sell very low at some point to destabilize the price of bitcoin.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?
I couldn't agree more. It is important for bitcoin to rise steadily in a bid to woo more investors who are sceptical about the value of bitcoin due to its high volatility nature. A sudden rise may lead to FOMO and increase the number of weak hands who equally sell very low at some point to destabilize the price of bitcoin.

If you’re talking about the stability of bitcoin markets in terms of trade volume, trade number, price and trader number, it is so important. Growth may not taje place without this stability, I mean.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

Due to bitcoin stability bitcoin prices become more stable and with stable bitcoin prices we can be safer when trading and We do not hesitate to make investments in this bitcoin Because bitcoin prices are stable not fluctuating as it is today.
blodelf1

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

If there is price drop in the bitcoin then surely it will affect the altcoin market too so it is important that bitcoin need to be in the good price if other altcoins are also in the good price.
portatifx

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

I completely agree with the fact that if bitkoyn becomes stable, many enterprises will begin to consider bitkoyn as a method of payment. But on the other hand bitcoin with its volatility is a direct reconciliation of living investment is its uniqueness which at the moment attracts more and more investors.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

I think the bitcoin price stability is very important because it will make everybody do not hesitate to put money in bitcoin, if the price is like now it will make life like a roller coaster.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

I think the bitcoin price stability is very important because it will make everybody do not hesitate to put money in bitcoin, if the price is like now it will make life like a roller coaster.

bitcoin stability is important because this is what investors want to know before they invest in crypto because they make ensure that capital they invest  can earn the money what they expected to earn.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Of course everyone hopes that bitcoin prices can be more stable and not too volatile, if stable then saving in bitcoin will make a lot users more trustworthy to put their money though in large amount.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

The stability of bitcoin is very important. Because it helps investors understand their direction. Stable bitcoin pricing will attract many participants. Bitcoin stabilization is a good sign for the acceptability of bitcoin in some countries.
If we look at the history of bitcoin, it is never going to become stable in a hard way because this way it would probably lose a good number of customers. We all know that people like it because of its tendency to increase and decrease in values tremendously which helps them to make ravishing profits by following a simple strategy of buying low and selling high. I am in the favor of volatile nature of the bitcoin.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Stability of btc , would have a positive impact on the acceptance of bitcoins as payments in stores, which due to large price fluctuations have a problem with this. A more stable bitcoin would have a positive effect on altcoin prices as well.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

Of course everyone hopes that bitcoin prices can be more stable and not too volatile, if stable then saving in bitcoin will make a lot users more trustworthy to put their money though in large amount.

I don't think that these investors and people who want to just earn some digits will invest on these digital currencies if Bitcoin will be stable. I guess the stability we are talking about is about how it circulates in the market in which the whales are doing, though I do not know if they are really doing it..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
nodulelibyane7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

It is not the most important thing at this moment as the price will improve in  sometime.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Everyone would want a stable bitcoin because there will be many more people interested in investing in bitcoin and using it for daily transactions, whereas if the price of fluctuating bitcoin will only be used by speculators and it obscures the bitcoin nature that is as revolutionary in the economic field.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop using it and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!

Nash_11

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

for your opinion.?
For me, the stability of bitcoin is very important because there is a loy of people who are using bitcoin because it is their main source of income, high value of bitcoin is very important to the users.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Stability of btc , would have a positive impact on the acceptance of bitcoins as payments in stores, which due to large price fluctuations have a problem with this. A more stable bitcoin would have a positive effect on altcoin prices as well.
I agree with your opinion that with a stable BTC prices will have a good impact on altcoin and be good news for all bitcoin hunters.
kalbsoklab

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

We can all say that the btc price will never be stable due to the fact that it is the most volatile investment in market. Sometime maybe it's price will be just dormant but it will never be the same again. Its prixe is changing every hour.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

We can all say that the btc price will never be stable due to the fact that it is the most volatile investment in market. Sometime maybe it's price will be just dormant but it will never be the same again. Its prixe is changing every hour.
I have faith in Bitcoin. However, in times of extreme volatility, it’s important remember that nothing has fundamentally changed about Bitcoin, and that’s the most valuable thing about it.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

for your opinion.?

Yes, it is okay that bitcoin has a stable price. But life isbso boribg without those challenges and it is wasteful of we did not get the opportunityb if the bitcoin price will rise. For me, it i better that bitcoin price is not stable like sometimes up and aometimes down, it will make the cryptocurrencies to be strong and it will make to have a longer existence.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: