Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rallying  (Read 486 times)
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Relax. Its right that the market is recovering from a big dump. But the market is unpredictable. And we don't know what will happen in the coming days. I hope the market will continue to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I do not know why altcoin prices are down but today all the altcoin are up again. If we have decided to buy them in the past, we now have a profit. I think they will continue to rise. In the near future altcoin prices will explode.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

I can't conclude now that Altcoins rally has started until the gains are kept, because what was happening before was that the market will take one step forward and two steps backward, if these gains are kept that means confidence is back in the market. I personally hope this rally is long term
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Relax. Its right that the market is recovering from a big dump. But the market is unpredictable. And we don't know what will happen in the coming days. I hope the market will continue to recover.
So really, you right market is recovering from the fall. Here it is necessary to wait a bit and after a while we will see how the market will grow rapidly. I keep my altcoins for better times. I think this autumn we will see growth!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

not sure is the real rally has begun. This can be a kind of trap too. BTC has to stabilize and stay calm, every day should be rising under 2 digits. I am scared what will happen if btc will do the last correction and end up at 4k's
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

I hope the bull is back for real but I have a feeling it may be a bull trap, if Bitcoin can break the 9000$ resistance then we will have the same pump like in december
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Many people thought that since, the BTC is going sideways, altcoins are booming. But after this sudden BTC growth, I highly doubt that reasoning. Now it feels like that it was a deliberate attempt to pump altcoins in order to extract more BTC out of the altcoins and to dump it when BTC goes bullish. I still feel we are in a bear phase. This sudden growth in price of BTC and every other altcoin can't be justified as there is no reasoning to support it.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

What's with the sudden pump of all the coins that's happening today? I read that there are more shirts on Bitcoin in bitfinex and that they may be pumping so that the house wins .Can it be true?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

I hope the bull is back for real but I have a feeling it may be a bull trap, if Bitcoin can break the 9000$ resistance then we will have the same pump like in december
I agree, this can be a trap. Do not rush and invest in Bitcoin, you need to wait 2-3 days, and then make a decision.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

i believe this is because of the bitcoin dominance, i think the bullrun will be soon enough just look on the charts of every tokens in the markets. Maybe the big investors are now realizing the potential of this industry so they now begun converting their fiats into cryptos. I believe Bitcoin will still lead the way in order to make all the markets bullish again, Let's just hope for more All time high of all the tokens out there, let the bulls be awaken and the games begin. Good luck on all of us.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Looked at altcoins and they've started rallying pretty hard all at once, whats the reason for this? Is it because of Bitcoin going sideways for a decent while or some other reason?
About what "Rally" are you speaking about?
I see only EOS was pumped for +35% and that's all. Other cryptocurrencies have a very little price movement (1-10%).
After such falls, even 10% is like a breath of air. And bitcoin is no longer so popular due to the number of appeared altcoins which are more effective and better in technology. So we wait when the altcoins will break the whole market and become a new lever of influence.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

The increase in market volume was really nice. Bitcoin also increased in other crypto paralas. New investors entering the market brought vitality to the market and the rise in levels came to fruition. In order to achieve this, the market must not lose money and even new investors have to win. Then there is a full recovery and a rising movement.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

This looks like a sign that crypto is starting to showing its good side of price movements, and it still has a tendency towards a higher direction till now. Well for those of us who want to invest/in holding, this is really a good sign, Bitcoin being the leader and everything is following. I think it has something related to the latest news.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

This is because bitcoin jumped a lot in approximately half an hour. The reason behind this buying is unknown but there are many speculation about it causing prices to rise.

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

It will be difficult to jump to conclusion but what I can say is that people tend to be giving up on Bitcoin for now, the price of BTC has kept the whole market down for weeks and since it seems there are some invisible hands keeping the price down, people will move to new assets and that would be Altcoins

I do not agree with you. Bitcoin still will be choose for many people, and still be much better than all altcoins. People choosing altcoins because are cheaper than btc, maybe it is a reason
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

Looked at altcoins and they've started rallying pretty hard all at once, whats the reason for this? Is it because of Bitcoin going sideways for a decent while or some other reason?
The market is now full of green candles. I'm hoping that we can sustain that trend and make a good rally. I think this is the effect if the price of bitcoin goes higher as the altcoins will follow to go up.

Lykiayng

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

This may be the beginning of a good upward movement, so if you haven't purchased more cryptocurrencies yet, do it now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

well after an hours posting this,altcoins now are working great together with bitcoin ofcourse..and upon observation when the bitcoin strongly hold $8000 the alts continuing to rose and making their own growth so i guess this is the start of the beginning of recovery guys,lets hold and wait for the ride of our life in 2018
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

We have not seen such an upward movement for a long time. I am very happy right now, my motivation is up and I want to invest again Smiley we really need this movement!
Now we should wait till see 10k dollars for bitcoin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

It will be difficult to jump to conclusion but what I can say is that people tend to be giving up on Bitcoin for now, the price of BTC has kept the whole market down for weeks and since it seems there are some invisible hands keeping the price down, people will move to new assets and that would be Altcoins

What makes you think peoples are giving up on Bitcoin?

Ups & downs are common in crypto world and that is also called trading. Yesterday Bitcoin price increased by $1k in just 30 minutes.
In this case you can say crypto is very volatile. But giving up bitcoin is not appropriate to say at all because it's a false claim in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: