Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss about token investment  (Read 154 times)
btc-mark (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

In your eyes, what kind of token is the best token to be invested? Is the public media important or the technology and program process important or anything else you think is important?

Allcoin is committed to providing the best exchange solution for leading global blockchain projects. The core value of Allcoin is focused on innovations and sustainability. Only the best Blockchain projects that have the highest growth potentials will be incubated and listed.
Official Website URL: https://www.allcoin.ca/
Official Telegram URL: https://t.me/AllcoinEN
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

I think in this year is the year for neo, many new ico are interested and use their platform. Maybe in the future neo will be the toughest rival for ethereum and other smart contract alt.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

In your eyes, what kind of token is the best token to be invested? Is the public media important or the technology and program process important or anything else you think is important?

You have to ignore public assessments when purchasing a token and really dig deep and figure out the information yourself
You can look into neo and xrp and also wave
It maybe of redundancy value

The prices will moon soon
btc-mark (OP)

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

Another hottest coin is EOS, it is so hot recently in many retailers' eyes, the technology is in terms of NEO. This year, many projects are focusing on their own chain developing. But for retailers or the new projects, what kind of coins are the best just like ETH or QTUM, at least the coin value higher a period like 1 year or more.

Allcoin is committed to providing the best exchange solution for leading global blockchain projects. The core value of Allcoin is focused on innovations and sustainability. Only the best Blockchain projects that have the highest growth potentials will be incubated and listed.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

EOS is on hype now , it already give a good profit for those who bought it month ago , but it still have a good potential for a further growth . Also AION is very interesting for investing right now , this is a very perspective third generation blockchain network and I believe it will grow up significantly in the future .
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

It's impossible to allocate any one perspective token. In the market their set, everyone has the history and identity. It's possible to allocate a pool of perspective tokens which have good prospects.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

The technology and capitalization is very important area you should look into if you actually did not want to burn your fingers. I have tried by all means to read the white paper in any projects I want to invest in and I have tried to study the tech behind those projects.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

token is good investment
you only read whitepaper, roadmap, when project run, because if project run ussualy token price can incraese high
btc-mark (OP)

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

The problem is if only depends on technology and capitalization, without any public extension, it is not easy to be found by retailers or get no capital to develop the technology and hold the coin value growth healthily.

btc-mark (OP)

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

The market drops down so long time, for each token, the retailer's enthusiasm is not high, it is hard to distinguish which token is good.

etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

You are the only person  that can determine which coin and which approach is important. Don't allow people  to use you to pump a price in other to dump on you always do your own research.
Carisba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

Eos and iota will shine in the year
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

token is good investment
you only read whitepaper, roadmap, when project run, because if project run ussualy token price can incraese high
Project running or not doesn't make any change with the price. Only some promising token which can be considered as good token, while the other only shit token
santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:10:25 AM

As I have been researching for the best token to invest. I'm considering the crowd of social media community, the purpose of their project, their upcoming plan for the token, upcoming partnerships if they have, and lastly the people behind the token or project is very important. To check the background of owner of the token and the team. Then when you have decided to invest in their project. Invest only what you can afford to loose, like what crypto enthusiasts and youtuber suggestion when investing.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

You can choose ICO project with technology as their concept, today's so many ICO with that concept has been success. As trader/ investor, the important thing is take the right token and ignore other thing. I believe " important " is relative depend their experience but when they take the wrong product, nightmare will come. Be careful with your decision it will change your life forever.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

Im not really fun of the ethereum contract token, but if i will choose one it will be kick coin . I suggest not to look in ethereum contract ICO it is better to buy a coin that his own blockchain it is good even for long term invesment.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

hi friends, in my opinion choose tokens to invest depends on ourselves. and I assume that there are two options:
1. if we want to invest in the short term and do it just to earn money quickly, I suggest you choose a public or token option that has a lot of community. it can make the price of tokens can quickly rise can also quickly go down.
2. if we want a benefit from the token, I think it will be a long-term investment, because the products of each industry will have a long process until the product can be used properly. but this second choice will make us as one of the success factors in the world of crypto especially in the product.

good luck friends !!!

rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

In crypto the market is so volatile you can't predict its future price but the technology behind it is powerful, Just like what the crypto enthusiasts said Invest only what you can afford to lose. If you know some token that will give you big gain or return then invest.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

hi friends, in my opinion choose tokens to invest depends on ourselves. and I assume that there are two options:
1. if we want to invest in the short term and do it just to earn money quickly, I suggest you choose a public or token option that has a lot of community. it can make the price of tokens can quickly rise can also quickly go down.
2. if we want a benefit from the token, I think it will be a long-term investment, because the products of each industry will have a long process until the product can be used properly. but this second choice will make us as one of the success factors in the world of crypto especially in the product.

good luck friends !!!

Well the options you have there must fit all the people who want to invest. If an investor has plenty of time and passionate about trading I suggest to them the first option while if they are busy with their work they can use the second option. But always remember that the success of a token to survive in the market depends on platform usage and its target audience so make sure that before you invest, make the necessary analysis so that you can earn from this industry,

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

According to my vision and thought, for now the important token is the bitcoin token. Nothing else. Bitcoin remains the best. Safe for investment and proven.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: