Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:10:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs News?  (Read 96 times)
WhoAmAi (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

I often heard people say new coin will be realeased. Where I can get news about New ICOs? Or news about Bounty Program which Legit?
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

You can search on this forum or subscribe to some telegram channels (I am not gonna make the advertisement for them), just try to search more. 
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

There are so many ICO websites where you can check the ratings and else . I use ICO Bench and ICO track but for your research and to invest  you should check all just to make sure because there are so many scams around
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:17:39 AM

There are a lot of sources that you can use to check like ICO listing sites but not all listing sites are good so you only should use truthworthy ICO listing site like icobench to get news about ICO project and know more about these project via rate of professionals. But I think there are a lot of investors still no need to use listing site but they still can be able to find out good ICO project or bounty cause they have a lot of knowledge and experience Grin
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

I often heard people say new coin will be realeased. Where I can get news about New ICOs? Or news about Bounty Program which Legit?

I have a link here where you can find upcoming ico.
https://hoticolist.com
I hope this will help you answer your question.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

every day there is only ico coins, in my experience, if you want to find information about ico coins you can go to some of these sites, among them:
1. icomarks
2. ico alert
3. ico rating
4. coinhills
5. cryptoslate
6. Coin Schedule
7. ico watchlist

maybe that's what i know, hope can help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: