Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UAE Government launches Blockchain Strategy 2021  (Read 294 times)
ViktoriaM

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

I recently read that in February, the Office for Roads and Transportation in Dubai announced plans to launch a car-based life cycle management system in 2020, which will allow customers to track the history of their car.

Last month, Dubai launched plans to create a virtual market, under the Dubai 10x initiative. On the market, all tourist organizations involved in planning trips through the blockhouse will be merged; With the use of technology, guests will be provided with transparent, "real" prices and a choice in the tourism sector of Dubai.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

I recently read that in February, the Office for Roads and Transportation in Dubai announced plans to launch a car-based life cycle management system in 2020, which will allow customers to track the history of their car.

Last month, Dubai launched plans to create a virtual market, under the Dubai 10x initiative. On the market, all tourist organizations involved in planning trips through the blockhouse will be merged; With the use of technology, guests will be provided with transparent, "real" prices and a choice in the tourism sector of Dubai.
actually this is old news when the government there really legalize bitcoin and start to make some new regulations and new regulations because the economy is very good there but still japan and china as the biggest inveses for now.
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

This technology will save time, effort and resources and allow people to spend most of their transactions in a timely manner that fits their way of life and work. This technology will save time, effort and resources and allow people to spend most of their transactions in a timely manner, which corresponds to their image life and work.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Well done people in Dubai, they always go ahead of all by technology.  All will be equal to them and the block will be used by everyone.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

UAE's government has been known for their quick decisions on matters like this one. They are obviously doing this strategy in order to cut cost as well as be more efficient with their government activities. I have actually learned that they are one of the countries where you can easily establish a business as they have a one day processing on permitting your business they also have some tax exemption on the early parts of your business and will also depend if you are operating in profit gain or not. Bottomline is they are leading into the use of Blockchain technology and I do hope that other countries will take notice on their move.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

UAE's government has been known for their quick decisions on matters like this one. They are obviously doing this strategy in order to cut cost as well as be more efficient with their government activities. I have actually learned that they are one of the countries where you can easily establish a business as they have a one day processing on permitting your business they also have some tax exemption on the early parts of your business and will also depend if you are operating in profit gain or not. Bottomline is they are leading into the use of Blockchain technology and I do hope that other countries will take notice on their move.

I really like how UAE welcomes blockchain technology. While other countries turns a blind eye when it comes to this technology, they are the one who is heading the pack. UAE has been a business hub that's why they have won as well the Expo 2020 in which business people all over the world will meet up in the country and this would be a good time to introduce the importance and advantage of blockchain technology compared to the centralized technology. It is just amazing how fast they are in terms of adoption no wonder they are one of the most progressive country in a short period of time.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Awesome news that is The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has launched a ‘UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021. The blockchain is becoming world famous day by day and a lot of peoples are taking interest in cryptocurrencies. Now This would be a good time to introduce the importance and advantage of blockchain technology. So The adoption of blockchain would help the government to prepare for future challenges. In my thought Blockchain plays a key role in the final phase of the strategy.UAE aiming to conduct 50% of government transactions at the federal level using blockchain technology by 2021. That's Great.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Good news, but blockchain strategy doesn't necessarily involve bitcoin ,although I hope they are investing a lot.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

They always have everything new and modern.  No wonder they are always the first in everything.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

This is very good and can make great progress to save expenses and the rest can be used in other things, I am very happy.

if the Indonesian government can imitate the UAE's imprint on implementing the system, I think if a blockchain strategy can be adopted in the country, the impact would be very good for the world of commerce, most likely to foster greater economic progress, we can only hope that the technology can quickly materialized.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

They always have everything new and modern.  No wonder they are always the first in everything.

Invention become the top priority especially where competition is getting strict from time to time.
Also we are already in digital era so everything must be turn into digital way and internet become the wise option !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: